What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they arent, what you are saying is the equivalent of a run-away argument. Because if you truly believe that, then you are implying that Pm Modi is total daft idiot to try and make all those visits to improve trade.
I will avoid taking you seriously ever again.. because the level of WTF in that post is high.

No, it's the same reason India cut off from the gas pipe line early. And now looking at new routes -

images%5Cipi_domain-b.jpg

pipe.png

There is no basic level of trust, and too many anti India elements within Pakistan for India to even think about investing in such a project.

main-qimg-994ac7d7ad598f166751696c76723c5c

C. Asian resources can come through Afg-Iran. India has planted the seeds for that.

Last edited:
That is typical of many countries and more so of third world nations like India and us as well.
Unlike nations in Europe which have existed as "nations" for a while and gone through much hell to unite, both India and Pakistan ..but India more so are essentially upstarts who are akin to a man with torn clothes and sticky body odur making a lot of money by working hard but yet to advance to that cultural level of chewing with his mouth closed.

So when someone points a finger at him, he goes on an automatic inferiority defensive mode and switches to the offensive trying to keep you from uttering anything about his fly being open. Now apply that scenario to two similar tattered and torn men, with one driving a high end Honda and the other a Lexus.. and you have India and Pakistan. Each thinking that the other is still the same piece of crap they knew from childhood.. and each out to prove themselves better than the other.
just to explain myself
in the recent times I decided to put my patriotism and godly status of our security and military aside while trying to get the sense of things happening within my country and around it. because both blocked free thinking and logic.
that said I always asked myself if it was possible that our agencies did exactly they were accused of?

maybe, maybe not. but not Impossible. but I also had a contradicting thought.

the logic of self preservation

let me explain this.

I believe that any evil or benign or benign organisation that comes into being as a going concern doesn't follow a path of self destruction on the continuous bases. ok it might do it once or twice but if its on a suicidal course then it ceases to exist like any death cult. because such course defies logic of its going concern and longevity.

enter Pakistan army & security agency, what I see is that both want to persist, stay strong and powerful and avoid the 1980s B movie villain plot. the Indian argument is the opposite. the Indian thinking is that both Pakistan army and its agency want to do exactly what the Indian forces are hoping for. start a conflict and give Indians an east Pakistan style excuse to intervene when the Pakistan military is bogged down in dealing with an insurgency that has tentacles at the world wide scale.

so, would the Pakistan military and ISI on purpose antagonise India while a sizeable chunk of its forces is deployed in the west? this is like dream of Indian commanders come true who have been twisting the arms of their past and present governments NOT to give any relief to Pakistan on Kashmir, Siachin or Sir-creek issue.

since the start of war on terror. its Indian forces that have conducted aggressive exercises along Pakistan borders, introduced cold start doctrine , openly celebrate and boast their links with BLA farari camps to teach us a lesson and are operating field hospitals for retreating TTP... starting borer hostilities on the international border.... list goes on

that all said.. does it make ISI entirely innocent? of course not. maybe , just maybe Pathankot like attacks are planned under the tacit approval of the PA/ISI leadership but such approach like I said is detrimental to their own grip to power which can be compromised if the country is devastated due to opening of hostilities with India. what about rouge elements then? YES that is possible.. but then again such rouge elements should have a continuous source and stream of new comers to keep such conspiracy going.. the personnel don't stay employed forever and if they recruit someone within organisation they cant keep it secret forever either.

so why should ISI/ PA hand over the freehand and a justification to its rival agency? well I wont . so what if RAW decides to help itself? ok maybe NOT this attack .. but has it never done such thing before? or would never do such a thing?

or what about a third force, that has singled out both nations as its enemy and would only thrive and go unchallenged once its worse enemies i.e. security forces of two countries are fighting each other?

again, self preservation, the art of war.. what did ISI gain from this? oh it sabotaged a names worth peace initiative.
peace between who? Modi just dressed down Pakistan during his visit in Afghanistan before coming and hugging Sherif in Lahore. so if for argument sake it is behind it then it has antagonised India and just increased troubles for itself from east and west many fold.

funny part is, even the yardstick of logic and arguments are not the same. when explaining the blame on ISI , a very simplistic and strawman argument is made but rules are changed when say RAW is questioned by us mere mortals..

anyway the show is over and lets see what is the outcome.

RIP to the dead, the problem with Indians they jump up in the sky with a blink of an eye to blame it on Pakistan, even if a sheep crosses into India they will blame it on ISI, such is the Pakistani phobia with the Indians. lame excuses wont work anymore India needs to learn and grow up.

Wow just amazed at the diversion & creating confusion and spreading misinformation by so many senior members. Are kya farq padta hai yaar three of our guys died protecting our people and 3000 more can follow the same. No doubt on our peoples will. This Forum is really going up in distinct speciality. Kudos to you all. Thanks.

RIP to the dead, the problem with Indians they jump up in the sky with a blink of an eye to blame it on Pakistan, even if a sheep crosses into India they will blame it on ISI, such is the Pakistani phobia with the Indians. lame excuses wont work anymore India needs to learn and grow up.
and it is not the same story in Pakistan ....right??

again grenade bomb last under air force camp

Waoo someone got a big mouth!
Dude keep your stuff away from us and Pakistan ain't the country where 32+ separatist armed rebellion are underway.
You got high security and stuff?? Good for you to have mumbo jumbo security!
You comparing attack at airport in Afghanistan with attack at air force base in India?? I must call you a genius.
Discussing Zarb e Azab in middle of discussion of attack on IAF base?? not your fault you are Indian....but you discussed sooo.... before discussing Zarb e Azab you have to have the knowledge of FATA rules and regulations and agreements with them and open border with Afghanistan and territian there and communication network and facilities provided by GOP there...
Yeah GOP failed to provide basic facilities like roads, health and education. No judiciary and no police so with the government failure and blessings of neighbors like you the people are available there as mercenaries to be hired.(kindly now stick to the topic)

Uh Huh you are fooling no one son, its worse actually those 32+ rebellions have not killed as many innocent people as 2 armed rebellions in Pakistan.
We do have better security,. Do you see terrorists blow up in populated areas every now and then in India?
I'll tell you what you definitely are no genius, maybe you should think before you type so it doesn't make you look stupid later yeah? Airbases like in Afghanistan have been heavily fortified by the Americans more so than Indian AFBs and have been the target of attacks similar to this one. Do keep in touch with current events.

All excuses, regardless of the border regulation there have been heavy military activity in FATA the likes of which we have never seen in India.Back in 2004 PA had sent like 70-80000 soldiers to counter Al qaeda alongside US SFs, and had ur frontier corps for border security and still resulted in zarb-e azb which continues to even today.
It is the fault of your governance and of course ur security forces in not being able to control this inflow thru ur border with Afhganistan. The crux of the matter is such a large scale incident never happens in India. Fact.

I tried sticking to the topic but my comments got deleted. Apparently truth is just to bitter to swallow, who knew?

So here's the thing Pakistanis can believe a far fetched scheme about Indians attacking Indians to defame the "unadulterated" image of Pakistan but even the thought of the obvious reason is completely unacceptable, even if the last 60 years of their history says otherwise.

Last edited:
After going through the statements of the Indian Officials I think it is totally absurd to even try to point finger towards Pakistan. This should be a reportable offence if anyone is found doing so , particularly after seeing this

1) The terrorists snatched the vehicle of XYZ (damn they thought it was a civilian driving an SUV with blue light atop). Let him go. Assuming that the person would NOT report and that India is too backward yet to trace the international calls made to Pakistan
2) Then they REALLY make calls using the SNATCHED cell phone. One tells his mum he's going to die (Yes, Hindustan times carried this news yesterday). His mum tells him to eat before you die, son!
3) The intelligence teams then find a piece of paper on which there is an inscription (Jaish e Muhammad)

My goodness!

And yet, the ignorant fools that the attackers were, they managed to kill 10 of the IAF Jawans despite their being an alarm raised for a probable attack on the base

Spare Pakistan over this idiocy. Save it for some Tamil flick. Even bollywood movies make more sense these days. If ever ISI planned it, it would never ever be littered with bread crumbs trailing back to babu muhalla in Bahawalpur like that.

Where it is utterly sad to loose Jawans like that over someone's sick policies.There it is totally unacceptable to link it to Pakistan using the above f-ed up points as an evidence

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom