What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsX displaying this picture of a dead terrorist

CXuLkmwVAAAQ5B_.png:large
I new it , They always keep some souvenirs with them while attacking Indian bases . That shows how fake the attacks are ...

While attacking they keep Gajjar ka halwa , Shahi supari with them which they buy from Pakistan ..

Yes they are as fake as school attack in pakistan.
No in both the attacks your government is involved , Whether it may be APS Peshawar attack or pathankot attack .

should i expect some Surgical Strikes on Pakistan ? :lol:

another fake drama staged by Hinduvidta Warriors , like Samjhta Express ..and Terror boat ..

And letting infiltrators go through in the process, shame.
So you accept that infiltration is done huh u two faced ... Next time there is cross border firing you will be the first one to blame BSF.

yeh Pillow wala wohi Terrorist hai jisne apni maa ko call ki thi attack se pehle or iski maa ne kaha tha beta shaheed hone ja rhy ho khana kha lena... Maa ne pillow bhi 7 dia tha k shaheed hogai to pillow sir k neeche rkh lena

Maa tujhy Salam

upload_2016-1-2_19-41-7-png.284464

Did ISI claim responsibility yet?

another fake drama staged by Hinduvidta Warriors , like Samjhta Express ..and Terror boat ..

Yes as fake as Peshawar attacks where 150 Pakistani children were killed. Totally agree

Every one knows who funded the terrorists in the school attack and everyone knows who are actors who plot these fake attacks and then cry ...

come on have some shame.
a coast guard official is punished because he admitted that the Indian coast guards/ navy itself burnt down the boat.. NOT the supposed terrorists. dont trust me but see what foreign media is saying.

read again

Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat
Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat - The Express Tribune

lies after lies and then still have time to lecture us about morality
@Windjammer this reminds me of that Indian solider's suicide incident which was played by Indians as if he was victim of a Pakistani sniper fire. the guy had a bullet entry under his chin and exit from the top of the skull since he had discharged his rifle by resting his head over it.

You seem just like run off the mill average Pakistani poster here on PDF-

I saw the video of what he said- I don't need to express tribune for that- He was nowhere near the area of operation and had no knowledge of It until the completion-

The official stand was that occupants of the boat being chased by coast guard blew themselves up after being challenged to stop- While this officer came out all guns blazing in a coast guard officers gathering of new year celebartion- Highly durnk unable to stand still while making the satement of killing the Pakistanis- But then Its no point wasting time and bandwith telling you all this- since you are hell bent on trolling here-

Regards- and I admit how can we lecture you of morality- all the while you kept shouting that terrorists being killed in Kashmir are all Kashmiris when- Your own Col- sets the standards-

"Colonel (R) Safdar Hussain Abid : I have been part of covert activities in Kashmir and also held several reconnaissance missions when we were disguised as Kashmiri Mujahideen and during those days on several occasions, we used to take part in riots & public protests with our Mujahideen forces against Indian Army. "

And then I wonder what would be hiding inside that pillow-

i removed the graphic pic by the way

any comments on the Pakistani pillow? I mean the terrorists?

Apparently, the picture posted by Pakistani member is from someone where else, not from today's incident.

It was posted by the below Twitter Handel -Arabic. If you'll see the pictures posted by this Handel - Almost All from Syria.

saleem risheh (@saleemrisheh) on Twitter

Google

@Abingdonboy @nair @ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey @utraash @JanjaWeed

@irfan bloch You had quoted this picture. Hence, I'm sharing it again as it might be from Iraq or Syria not from Today's incident.

PS: I refrain myself from posting such PIC. :sick:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
come on have some shame.
a coast guard official is punished because he admitted that the Indian coast guards/ navy itself burnt down the boat.. NOT the supposed terrorists. dont trust me but see what foreign media is saying.

read again

Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat
Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat - The Express Tribune

lies after lies and then still have time to lecture us about morality
@Windjammer this reminds me of that Indian solider's suicide incident which was played by Indians as if he was victim of a Pakistani sniper fire. the guy had a bullet entry under his chin and exit from the top of the skull since he had discharged his rifle by resting his head over it.

You seem just like run off the mill average Pakistani poster here on PDF-

I saw the video of what he said- I don't need to express tribune for that- He was nowhere near the area of operation and had no knowledge of It until the completion-

The official stand was that occupants of the boat being chased by coast guard blew themselves up after being challenged to stop- While this officer came out all guns blazing in a coast guard officers gathering of new year celebartion- Highly durnk unable to stand still while making the satement of killing the Pakistanis- But then Its no point wasting time and bandwith telling you all this- since you are hell bent on trolling here-

Regards- and I admit how can we lecture you of morality- all the while you kept shouting that terrorists being killed in Kashmir are all Kashmiris when- Your own Col- sets the standards-

"Colonel (R) Safdar Hussain Abid : I have been part of covert activities in Kashmir and also held several reconnaissance missions when we were disguised as Kashmiri Mujahideen and during those days on several occasions, we used to take part in riots & public protests with our Mujahideen forces against Indian Army. "

And then I wonder what would be hiding inside that pillow-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom