What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that and one guy even brought his Pakistani pillow with him and then there are Pakistani shoes and slippers near by

look

View attachment 284461

I understand .. I am just surprised at the cleanliness of the terrorists and the kills themselves.

Wow, not that's what I call sleek planning. On a side note, I wonder if these fellows were Hercules or something as the ammo they supposedly carried with them could outweigh them all with ease.

+
Any news on the Garud commando that was killed? The names (and pics) of the DSC guys have been released but not his.

RIP all warriors.

Former International rifle shooter Subehdar Major (Retd) Fateh Singh, who won a gold and silver for India at 1st Commonwealth Shooting Championship in the capital back in 1995, today was martyred while fighting terrorist in Pathankot.

Singh was 51 years old and was a part of the Defence Security Core (DSC). He was posted with the Dogra regiment.

pathankot-commonwealth-soldier759.jpg

In my views, we need to work upon three level simultaneously to tackle Pakistan misadventures on our side.....

First & foremost create offensive covert strategy. Any such attacks on our side will invite covertly punitive actions from us.

Secondly keep pakistan always under the pressure of international community while we continue sullying them of a rouge nation.

Thirdly we can keep them engaged in talks at gov level for nothing.

On top of that we can sing Aman Ki Asha all the time.

Last edited:
we get morality lecture all the time. I just had to remind how a lie cant be hidden for the sake of "discipline".

thanks for your understanding.

I don't know If you have seen the speech of that coast guard official- who was drunk and yelling at the top of voice that "we killed those Pakistani bastards"- Which was not the truth according to the official statement issued by Defense Ministry-

well that and one guy even brought his Pakistani pillow with him and then there are Pakistani shoes and slippers near by

look

View attachment 284461

I understand .. I am just surprised at the cleanliness of the terrorists and the kills themselves.

I am sorry the message was not getting through some of the Indian members who claim nothing comes out of their agencies and forces but truth.

we get morality lecture all the time. I just had to remind how a lie cant be hidden for the sake of "discipline".

thanks for your understanding.
Seriously?!I am supposed to believe these frail looking guys brought a fully assembled 12.7mm Dshk with then along with its ammo? I don't know weather to laugh or cry!:o::o:

In my views, we need to work upon three level simultaneously to tackle Pakistan misadventures on our side.....

First & foremost create offensive covert strategy. Any such attacks on our side will invite covertly punitive actions from us.

Secondly to keep pakistan always under the pressure of international community while we continue sullying them of a rouge nation.

Thirdly we can keep them engaged in talks at gov level for nothing.

On top of that we can sing Aman Ki Asha all the time.

Indian Military and Intelligence agencies are always on high alert when its about national security and there is no compromise when its about the nation.

Pakistan is already under pressure because of changing realities in the region

GoI is working for larger regional co operation and working to make SAARC stronger

Seriously?!I am supposed to believe these frail looking guys brought a fully assembled 12.7mm Dshk with then along with its ammo? I don't know weather to laugh or cry!:o::o:
what about the pillow? I wonder where did they hide all that ammo?

Wow, not that's what I call sleek planning. On a side note, I wonder if these fellows were Hercules or something as the ammo they supposedly carried with them could outweigh them all with ease.
They hijacked a car, read the whole stuff. Seems you ppl end up picking tit-bits to convince yourself.
Pathankot_terror_g_2680824a.JPG

It is at these situations that I support RSS stance against Pakistan.

It is at these situations that I support RSS stance against Pakistan.

Here we need to understand that there are powers who are having thier interests to stop any peaceful relations among the SAARC nations.

“The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created,” said Madhav -

Madhav had tweeted that Modi’s visit was a “much needed departure from protocol-driven politics between (the) two countries. Like leaders of other nations in the world like EU, ASEAN and even countries in our neighborhood, leaders of India and Pakistan too needed to inject informality in their relations.”

They hijacked a car, read the whole stuff. Seems you ppl end up picking tit-bits to convince yourself.
Pathankot_terror_g_2680824a.JPG

Some news says- a Toyota car was booked from someone who called from Pakistan which brought the terrorists to Pathankot- The car driver is now being interrogated-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom