What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one knows who funded the terrorists in the school attack and everyone knows who are actors who plot these fake attacks and then cry ...
Didint any one told you kargil war was also a fake attack.
We infiltrated our own territory.
We waged a war on ifiltrators which were ours .
We captured our territory.
And then we blamed land of pure.

Again few things.. The discussion scope needs to be restricted to the news and at best a trimmed down comparison with base attacks in both nations..

Pls for God sake, don't be so knaive and emotional that in trying to prove 100 things both sides getting to heights of stupidities.
(Irfan sir.. Pillow? Come on)

First thing as said earlier GOI has not issued any official statement other than expressing grief over lost souls and success of ops

Second no where any country name or elements are named. In fact that their final response would be post IAF senior person visit to pathankot base

Third, ppl should understand to ignore the media hungry trp mongers. The exclusive footages and breaking news things don't mean anything. Media may prove anyone a culprit but law of land and government don't go by media trials.

Ppl from both sides pls calm down and continue this debate on the topic but with a little bit more dignity..

I am afraid if you folks continue like this, the thread will be locked again and this time permanently..

Analyse criticise do autopsies no prob but do it within the rules.. No name calling no unnecessary trolling.. No country bashing.. It's not India vs Pakistan.its a serious topic so pls behave maturedly without being too much emotional (no curbing of respective patriotism to any side)

@Icarus @WAJsal @Oscar @Slav Defence @waz

Pls note..

completely agree and its a sad fact.
but I must say there are limits to our behaviours from both sides. Mumabi to some extent and APS school massacre mainly are two incidents where no decent person Indian or Pakistani should ever express joy over

I feel like broken record here, by pointing at the almost predictable and similar behaviour of the terrorists in this attack.but thats it. the joke from my side ended with the news of the death of two IAF personnel may their souls rest in peace.

as for the terrorists doesnt matter if they are backed by our agencies or not. they are our common enemies because our security agencies and military leadership agrees that these groups are trying to start a war with India to use the chaos and destruction to their advantage since they are badly cornered now.

blaming ISI and Pak Military over a recent peace move by Modi and visit in Lahore is way to simplistic and schoolboy level argument.
actually it is not if we look at patterns...in fact such an attack is on expected lines...whenever there are big budget moves b/w India and Pakistan civilian leaderships there always have been terror attacks in India...it all there on public domain...you must be aware of them....

Now secondly apart from terror groups like LET/JEM nobody has this kind of ability to hit military installations in India...so help me understand what you mean by schoolboy level argument...

Didint any one told you kargil war was also a fake attack.
We infiltrated our own territory.
We waged a war on ifiltrators which were ours .
We captured our territory.
And then we blamed land of pure.

Aise he mazak mazak mein apne 1000 ya 2000 army wale marwadia ?? , This stupidity can only be expected by Indians

come on have some shame.
a coast guard official is punished because he admitted that the Indian coast guards/ navy itself burnt down the boat.. NOT the supposed terrorists. dont trust me but see what foreign media is saying.

read again

Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat
Indian inquiry board indicts coast guard official for admitting to blowing up Pakistani boat - The Express Tribune

lies after lies and then still have time to lecture us about morality
@Windjammer this reminds me of that Indian solider's suicide incident which was played by Indians as if he was victim of a Pakistani sniper fire. the guy had a bullet entry under his chin and exit from the top of the skull since he had discharged his rifle by resting his head over it.

Yup, and they clay footed propagandists forgot to notice the spent rounds lying beside his body. The exit point is also obvious but WTH, why would the Indian opportunist miss the chance to capitalise on the tragedy.

actually it is not if we look at patterns...in fact such an attack is on expected lines...whenever there are big budget moves b/w India and Pakistan civilian leaderships there always have been terror attacks in India...it all there on public domain...you must be aware of them....

Now secondly apart from terror groups like LET/JEM nobody has this kind of ability to hit military installations in India...so help me understand what you mean by schoolboy level argument...

I love the ignorance of Indians on this thread which believes Hindutuva terrorists can not pull off such kind of attack. Did you forget your own Indian Intelligence was penetrated by such hindutuvas and supplied rdx to attack samjhota express ?

Yup, and they clay footed propagandists forgot to notice the spent rounds lying beside his body. The exit point is also obvious but WTH, why would the Indian opportunist miss the chance to capitalise on the tragedy.
May i know how you got to know about the incident of suicide attack?? I can't recall...

May i know how you got to know about the incident of suicide attack?? I can't recall...
It happened during last summer when the border flared up, India started accusing Pakistan of using snipers, even posted a picture of dead Indian soldier which later turned out to be a suicide. I do have the picture but it's too graphic to post.

I love the ignorance of Indians on this thread which believes Hindutuva terrorists can not pull off such kind of attack. Did you forget your own Indian Intelligence was penetrated by such hindutuvas and supplied rdx to attack samjhota express ?
Ignorance or playing dumb...however instead of accusing whole of Pakistan people i would point towards you...Hats off to your intelligence....so your fantacy Hinditva terrorists carried out attack against their own Armymen?? And getting hands on to RDX is equivalent to attacking an Airforce base?? You are a think tank...so please share something that i might be ignorant about..because i refuse to accept that PDF think tanks are gone to this level of ignorance..actual or manufactured i am not sure...

comparing attacks on Indian bases and Pakistani bases

attacks on Indian bases are badly foiled. the terrorists make schoolboy errors. bring all the evidence with them to help identifying the evil ISI.

attacks on Pakistani bases are mostly successful. the terrorists either escape or die by design leaving no trace about their handlers.

conclusion, Pakistani airbase security sucks balls of melon size
Indian base security rock hard like there is no tomorrow

side note:
normally these "foiled" attacks in India happen when there is not much Masala left in the news against Pakistan. ;)
Please explain why is it historically proved that whenever there is peace talk between India and Pakistan, some so called Naxalites or Khalistani or Deccan Mujahideen, etc get their so called freedom struggle revamped?

It's a routine now.

Excuse me, I had left this forum, but just want to inform you - "High Noon" is one film, "Gunfight at the OK Corral" is another.

The rest of the discussion leaves me stony cold.

Yeah I know, Didnt think anyone would catch that reference. Mixed up the two intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom