What's new

Indian Agni V veered off-course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a fact that Agni-5 failed. It's not trolling. Go watch 30 sec to 1:00 in the videos posted on page 1. The missile stops going up to space and starts going down toward the ground. :lol:

Really dude, its India, media doesn't feed the public government propoganda and bull$hit, unlike the reds next door. :china:

My answer to this is simple. We managed to become a nuclear weapons state, and think of it. Who would have thought Pakistan could have done it. I never thought it possible myself before May 1998. But we did. And if developing nukes and the nuclear complex is possible, making ICBMs is only the next (small) step. Period.

Oii these guys never heard of booster burner burn out separation yet or havent seen it.

Dont waste time educating..
Good decision on your part. You just saved your time from being waisted on our comrade freaks. Btw nice explanation

My answer to this is simple. We managed to become a nuclear weapons state, and think of it. Who would have thought Pakistan could have done it. I never thought it possible myself before May 1998. But we did. And if developing nukes and the nuclear complex is possible, making ICBMs is only the next (small) step. Period.

Yes I agree with you. Stealing design is simple. Making it is also simple. But what about the space tech ??? You never get anything from others experience. You have to have your own. So I think Pak is decades away from its own ICBM. You can get Chinese if they let yu have it which I don't think so :D

the missile has inbuilt program to detect chini trolls and veered off course as it detected you guys, but we had to convince it very hard to stay on course which it did so reluctantly

Once something reaches near horizon, it is impossible to say a flying object is going up or down, from naked eye or simple cmeras. So for people who belive it is coming down, be assured it has reached the horizon for your vision

Appears to have veered off-course after 30 seconds.

http://drdo.gov.in/whatsnew/AGNI A5-01.wmv
http://drdo.gov.in/whatsnew/AGNI A5-02.wmv

2956e1k.jpg

first confirm with hawkeye and then let me know if it was on course or not

Well, at least have some gut to admit the truth, India did make a successful launch this time.

And this may not turn bad for China, since it will simply push us harder to enhance our missile defence system. :coffee:

There is no point to deny the success of India.

I'm not saying it's a failure. I await independent confirmation from the US DoD.

The video does not look right compared to American Titan launch footage from 1959. The Titan (1959) is steady as a rock. Again, I'm not claiming it's a failure, it just doesn't look as good as the 1959 American launch from 53 years ago. I await the Indian re-entry videos.

This is how it's done... The video re-entry is super impressive because they know exactly where to put the cameras. That's how precise American ICBMs and MIRVs are.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Aramsogo

US is BOSS in ICBM technology. India is a beginner in comparison.

Still credit should be given where due. This is first test of Agni V (correct me if I am wrong) and definitely their would be room for improvements in the future.

Even North Korea has got nuke weapons technology. Iran is on the verge of getting the nuke weapons tech. Half the countries in Europe can build the bomb on short notice, if they want to. So can Japan, Canada and South Korea. South Africa and Brazil willingly gave up their nuke weapons program.
90% of the nuke bomb tech. is in the uranium enrichment technology, which AQ Khan stole from URENCO of Belgium, where he worked as metallurgist. The balance 10% is the bomb design itself and procuring and assembling the bomb parts. As far as the bomb design goes, Pakistan got the tested design from China in barter trade for the stolen Uranium enrichment technology. Pakistan's biggest achievement was in procurement of the bomb parts by setting up a nuclear black-market supply chain.
Everyone knows that Pakistan had the bomb imported from China in 1977 itself and had built an indigenous bomb by 1987, which was secretly tested in Chinese testing range at Lop-nor.

i think the test went ok, morever we should give credit when due.

I dont think therez much you can hide abt dese tests they aren't done inside a room or sumthing. plus i dnt see ny reasons y india would lie abt this test. instead talking sumthing that will only generate hatered v should talk abt technical issues thats what we are here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom