What's new

Indian Agni V veered off-course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ make it your Avatar ...

Ah, this reminds you of the GLSV fiasco too. With this "successful" ;) launch, Agni-5 is now in active service and DRDO is ready to move on to Agni-6 and Agni-7! :rofl:

2956e1k.jpg

you`re soo immature

LMAO, they are so frustrated they actually started a separate thread just to troll??!!!!!:china::pakistan:

LOL keep going guys, the more u pursue such trivialities and not put that grey matter to good use, the more we r gonna surge forward. One of you, :pakistan: has lost the race eons ago and is barely surviving.

:flame::flame::flame::flame:

who is that idiot said A5 veered off its course.... Yesterday night i drove to balasore to watch the test.... I planned to capture video my bad, i failed..... But i watched it with my own eyes.... Proved your selves again fools.... Might troll's...

Isn't it time to issue a warning not to do any veering off course, violating PRC-owned space?

Tommorow is the warning date..

expect two or more warnings..since for every 2 warnings there is a summer discount of a free warning..

It's a fact that Agni-5 failed. It's not trolling. Go watch 30 sec to 1:00 in the videos posted on page 1. The missile is stops going up to space and starts going down toward the ground. :lol:

I can understand, why you would feel this way..you come from a cloak and dagger culture..have grown up on steady diet of govt. sponsored cover ups, in a country which severely restricts your accesses to information...so that you can not find its faults or criticize it.
A govt that likes to keep your people blind, deaf and dumb ..so that you can do not rebel against the paramour.

But unfortunately for you ..out here in India..we do not like hide our failure for it is but a path to success...as it can be proved by numerous publicly declared admission of failure..as and when they happen.

Wao! I has surly done a re-entry.

so much of a$$ burrn for u all . fine keep consoling yourself by saying ,like faulty launch , veered off the track and so on, if all these trolls give u pakistani and chinese forum memebers a sense of psuedo pride and fake sense of superiority then let it be. accept the fact that rise of indian technology and [power is giving u all sleepless nights , accept it that u are having a neighbour now who is a tough sorry not only tough but super tough nut to crack . we indians wont hve to justify ourselves by defending and stating nooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry it didn't veerrrreeeeeeeedddddddddddd offf . rather u all wait for that day when it comes and detonates at ur backyard may be at that time ur sense of super ego and underestimation enddddddddddddssssssssssss.

Ah, this reminds you of the GLSV fiasco too. With this "successful" ;) launch, Agni-5 is now in active service and DRDO is ready to move on to Agni-6 and Agni-7! :rofl:

2956e1k.jpg

You doing internship at the CCP propaganda department Sir ?

2956e1k.jpg

hahaahah Sinochallenged
Get some life dude. You don't know rat's @ss about your political system and you claim to be china month piece. And now rocket scientist ....... To much for big mouth Chinese like you :D
No one said gslv was success. Search for defination partial success. It's just like your WS10 engine. Is it that hard to understand you sick IQ ??
? GSLV is NOT Agni 5 you mentally challenged freak
What do you know about missile trajectory ???
So if it is fail what are your great spy sats are doing ??? Show us images :D
Where are those GPS like stats of yours with weird name been able to spot the hitting point. Hope it can atleast measure the distance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom