What's new

Indian Agni V veered off-course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do China have such video.. On that basis of video all chinese missiles are dud.. you can troll better than this . just try harder !!

Where is the Indian re-entry video with the camera positioned right there exactly. Yeah, didn't think so.
I showed you how it's done to prove it landed exactly instead of veering off. The more time passes, the more I will come to believe the OP was right.

Where is the Indian re-entry video with the camera positioned right there exactly. Yeah, didn't think so.
I showed you how it's done to prove it landed exactly instead of veering off. The more time passes, the more I will come to believe the OP was right.

Is there any reentry video or launch video for any of the chinese missiles?

There is something very subtle about the lunch of agni-5; it says it was "test fired", nothing about the range it has achieved nor hitting a target, it was test fired, meaning can it fly? and yes it can fly but it looks and sounds a bit fishy talking about the potential range, the precision of the missile and its specs.
So it will probably need other thorough tests for precision and range.

There is something very subtle about the lunch of agni-5; it says it was "test fired", nothing about the range it has achieved nor hitting a target, it was test fired, meaning can it fly? and yes it can fly but it looks and sounds a bit fishy talking about the potential range, the precision of the missile and its specs.
So it will probably need other thorough tests for precision and range.

All of that has been reported. Please keep your conspiracy theories for your own country:wave:

The North Korean ICBM test was also a success in disguise, since it flew too, albeit for a few minutes and then was exploded on purpose, so it won't provoke a reaction from American, South Korean and Japanese Air forces in the area.The new missile was fielded the next week in a North Korean parade.
So with super computers today, all you probably need is a test fly or a test fire.

All of that has been reported. Please keep your conspiracy theories for your own country:wave:

You seem to be very paranoid.

Just a bit annoyed actually, to see nincompoops here pulling things out of their backside and making a "debate" out of nothing. I mean if we go by these arguments then literally every missile say China has doesn't work. Cause we have hardly seen any launch videos, or re entry videos or strike videos.

The North Korean ICBM test was also a success in disguise, since it flew too, albeit for a few minutes and then was exploded on purpose, so it won't provoke a reaction from American, South Korean and Japanese Air forces in the area.The new missile was fielded the next week in a North Korean parade.
So with super computers today, all you probably need is a test fly or a test fire.

Engaging in discussion with persons whose avatars seem to be sawing themselves in half is not very conducive to mental balance or equanimity.

The mission was so perfect that the missile's re-entry vehicle hit the waters of the Indian Ocean in the targeted area with an accuracy of a few metres. Dr. Saraswat said the entire mission was monitored by three ships stationed down range, telemetry and radars along the coast. The data indicated that the mission objectives were fully met. The fireball created by the explosion of the dummy payload was recorded by cameras onboard the ships

The Hindu : News / National : In Wheeler Island, a perfect mission sparks celebrations

I hope DRDO releases the reentry video soon :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom