What's new

Indian Agni V veered off-course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact that Agni-5 failed. It's not trolling. Go watch 30 sec to 1:00 in the videos posted on page 1. The missile stops going up to space and starts going down toward the ground. :lol:
going down to the ground...so you can say that watching a video which god know from which angle was shot?If it went down..where did it hit?The Russian GPS system Glosnos was the one it was linked to..why didn't it report the failure?But you saw it from the pic!Gosh..Einstien ka baap!...

India Agni-V Missile Launch Will Fuel Paranoia In Pakistan Over Kashmir And Affect Afghanistan | World News | Sky News
Lol sky news got the headline bang on target..the Paranoia can be seen!

I'm not saying it's a failure. I await independent confirmation from the US DoD.

The video does not look right compared to American Titan launch footage from 1959. The Titan (1959) is steady as a rock. Again, I'm not claiming it's a failure, it just doesn't look as good as the 1959 American launch from 53 years ago. I await the Indian re-entry videos.

This is how it's done... The video re-entry is super impressive because they know exactly where to put the cameras. That's how precise American ICBMs and MIRVs are.

Do China have such video.. On that basis of video all chinese missiles are dud.. you can troll better than this . just try harder !!

Last edited by a moderator:
ICBM will never fly in that way.. It needs to fly real high up to pass the atmosphere before doing the re entry.
Um..do you even know what height it reached?It crossed the atmosphere in the 3rd stage and then did a re-entry.
Gosh,Kids pretending to know everything..you just end up being on the funny side.

Oye Asim Aquil,Oscar,Rafael,Emmo etc...Why aren't you banning this idiot?Is he contributing nicely??Please reply..or is he bribing you?

This is PDF, not any Indian defence forum. Their forum, their rules
So it would be better if we ignore such trolls

This Sinochallenge is really challenged. The missile is not re-entering but rather cameraman was readjusting his lens constantly to get a closer look, so it looked as if missile is coming down. How can one be so dumb?

Troll Launch of Some Members Unsuccessful !

stock-illustration-12202845-rocket-fart.jpg

The same camera angle that shot the launch stage also shot the "re-entry stage" :lol:

Looks like Agni-5 is going to strike Wheeler Island launch facility itself.
Wow! I didn't know that the Chinese had a sense of humor too! :woot: A pleasant surprise!
surprised-001.gif

It's a fact that Agni-5 failed. It's not trolling. Go watch 30 sec to 1:00 in the videos posted on page 1. The missile stops going up to space and starts going down toward the ground. :lol:

There are many live and clear videos on both DRDO website and other NDTV and TOI websites.

One of the video shows the different cameras in position tracking the same missile from different angles.

And one can clearly hear the voice saying that S1 was seperated after a minute or so and after that we can still see the smoke trails racing away.

Since the S1 burn-up and seperation is at 40km altitude, it was visible for a high resolution camera.

It amuses me, when people comment by looking at the video posted on the net :D ROFLMAO

There were as many cameras installed to track the visuals of the missile until the launch point, where the ships on high seas near the Australian continent were even able to take a snap of the RV fire ball and later the explosion of the warhead.

But what makes it interesting is, an unidentified person, identifying himself as a chinese, talks bout the sequence by just looking at a mere video pointed from a weird angle.
Even an ICBM designer with a design experience of a min of 5 ICBMs wont be able to come to a conclusion just on the basis of a video.

Lol.... I am imagining, how smart really the chinese are. Damit, I just wish all the chinese are like this guy :D

They are used to swallowing any item of propaganda from anywhere that depicts their African level country as some sort of superpower. Do not expect them to come up with any evidence. The same trait can be seen in so called "Israelis" and Americans, for example.

If India is todays africa, then your contry is jurasic era somalia:bounce::bounce:

The same camera angle that shot the launch stage also shot the "re-entry stage" :lol:

Looks like Agni-5 is going to strike Wheeler Island launch facility itself.

2956e1k.jpg

No Mr.Challenger this will go straight to strike Beijing.

if it hits the target "within few meters of accuracy" where is the video showing it hits the target "within a few meters"?

also about the indigenous part. Does any russian part play a role in the launch?
Can YOU show us a video proving that Dong Feng 31 didn't simply disintegrate after 2 minutes??And it actually reached it's Destination?
What proof is there that any model of Dong Feng is actually used by the PLA and the public is not shown useless duds??
PS. You ask stupid questions, youll get stupid replies back...

It is clear that you have no idea what a sub orbital path means and how SLV's and Ballistic missiles achieve it....:disagree:

When China or Pakistan achieve something most of the Indian members congratulate them....but when India achieves somethings it's a fake test, a poor performance, stupid DRDO, etc is the only thing you ever hear from them....:angry:
And it isn't like they are giving any constructive criticism....:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom