What's new

indian aggression,where is china and saudi arabia ?Nadeem Malik to KhawajaMAsif

It wasn't. If that were the case than india would have been the pioneers and inventors of that technology. But india isn't. The West and Russia are. Are you honestly saying that india built from scratch, with no foreign help whatsoever nuclear weapons and reactors? And the designs, technology, expertise and industrial equipment needed to do this were all 100% indian????????????.......lol. I'm talking about reality not indian bollywood fantasies:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...enie-40-years-on/article23978162/?arc404=true
All the tech was researched and developed by India by the cheif of the programs(at that time ) apj abdul kalam in his book India 2020
IMG_20161126_233754.JPG

Screenshot_2016-11-26-23-36-03.png

IMG_20161126_233810.JPG

So where did the indians get the machinery, technology, equipment, expertise and means from in order to build these reactors and execute the above research?
We ourselves developed from scratch from various laboratories operated by DRDO ISRO HAL..the collective intelligence can do wonders

We ourselves developed from scratch from various laboratories operated by DRDO ISRO HAL..the collective intelligence can do wonders

In that case so did Pakistan. By the way, where did you get the equipment, technology and expertise for your labs from? :azn:

English please. I don't do indian.
If you dont understand this then u r not from lahore or pakistani. 2Nd giving due appreciation to India for progress lacks in you. You country economy and many things are behind us but still you guys just say you are ahead in everything. Be happy if its ur true position. God bless u. Naale madi moti punjabi val dhiyan ker loo

If you dont understand this then u r not from lahore or pakistani. 2Nd giving due appreciation to India for progress lacks in you. You country economy and many things are behind us but still you guys just say you are ahead in everything. Be happy if its ur true position. God bless u. Naale madi moti punjabi val dhiyan ker loo

Could not give a toss what india is or not. I'm not indian so why should I care? I care about Pakistan and the Pakistani race. Which is why I am on PDF. All I know is that india is a nation that is 7× more bigger than Pakistan, that is also a threat to us and our existence. And we need to know how to defend ourselves against that threat. Other than that, india is as relevant to Pakistan as are the Eskimos of the South Pole/Antarctica are. If I'm going to praise nations on their economic, scientific, technological and economic success than I need to acknowledge China, USA, Russia, the West, Turkey and another 115 other nations before I acknowledge india.

Could not give a toss what india is or not. I'm not indian so why should I care? I care about Pakistan and the Pakistani race. Which is why I am on PDF. All I know is that india is a nation that is 7× more bigger than Pakistan, that is also a threat to us and our existence. And we need to know how to defend ourselves against that threat. Other than that, india is as relevant to Pakistan as are the Eskimos of the South Pole/Antarctica are. If I'm going to praise nations on their economic, scientific, technological and economic success than I need to acknowledge China, USA, Russia, the West, Turkey and another 115 other nations before I acknowledge india.
That is the case .Only critisicm comes out of few people. You like USA .cool .Its abt not only praise but inspire one self to be excel in positive direction and that will lead to better future for coming generation.

OF COURSE YOU ARE

Nobody in india expects you to praise the indian rocket that sent 20 satalites of various countires into space

OR

The fact that india is now the 7th largest GDP on the planet

OR

That india exports $100 billion of soft ware and IT annually

OR

That india has built and inducted nuclear submarine and will induct vikrant carrier next year
Your nehaviour is as normal as of any threatended insecure person

It would by be a good idea for Pakistan to intoduce military national service for its citizens just like Turkey has in place. Pak should not rely or depend on any nation the citizens should be mobilised to defend their nation.

OF COURSE YOU ARE

Nobody in india expects you to praise the indian rocket that sent 20 satalites of various countires into space

OR

The fact that india is now the 7th largest GDP on the planet

OR

That india exports $100 billion of soft ware and IT annually

OR

That india has built and inducted nuclear submarine and will induct vikrant carrier next year
Your nehaviour is as normal as of any threatended insecure person

Insecure??????.......I'm a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum. If I was Insecure I would be an indian forum.

Apart from the security threat, I could not care less what india does or doesn't do. It's got nothing to do with me. I have as much in common with an indian as I do with a Zulu or Eskimo. indians are a strange and alien people to me.

Think you're another one suffering from severe "lesser men" syndrome which is common to your kind:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Insecure??????.......I'm a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum. If I was Insecure I would be an indian forum.

Apart from the security threat, I could not care less what india does or doesn't do. It's got nothing to do with me. I have as much in common with an indian as I do with a Zulu or Eskimo. indians are a strange and alien people to me.

Think you're another one suffering from severe "lesser men" syndrome which is common to your kind:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

You Pakistani are also alien to us Punjabi Sikhs

Our women don't go round black customes head to toes and gloves when its sunny outside

We don't go round sporeading hate literature in English streets or demanding separate faith schools

And we don't have no go muslim ghettos .

WE RESPECT the COUNTRIES we live in this is why we don't get harressed like you Pakistanis on planes or holidays like you [people do

Where is China now? Helping Pakistan achieve this:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

Ever wondered why india was powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008 and at other times? Even though they are at least 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege? :azn:
The day after the Mumbai attack a huge explosion rocked Peshawar killing 60 people and blowing up a main water supply pipe. The signs were there a decade ago Indian militants had a presence in Pakistan's western provinces.

Our women don't go round black customes head to toes and gloves when its sunny outside

We don't go round sporeading hate literature in English streets or demanding separate faith schools

WE RESPECT the COUNTRIES we live in this is why we don't get harressed like you Pakistanis on planes or holidays like you [people do
Actually wearing a covering in the heat of the day in Pakistan is advised as it protects agaisnt UV radiation that can cause skin cancer. Now w

Mr Singh wearing a covering is also apart of your faith and culture. What people choose to wear in Pakistan is non of your concern as we certainly don't criticise your religious head wear or mock the Sikh women wearing a turban who have taken Amrit. In the mid day heat of the subcontinent it is advisable to wear clothing to cover the body parts, protection from UV radiation.

do we need China and Saudi to fight skirmish? Stupid question by Nadeem.. I dont see any bharti asking where is US and Russia when Pakistan killed 18 soldiers [officially accepted, there can be more] in recent ceasefire violations started by bharat.

Back
Top Bottom