What's new

indian aggression,where is china and saudi arabia ?Nadeem Malik to KhawajaMAsif

I understand your Frustration. Blah Blah Blah.... and You Move away from your statement over WHAT INDIANs CAN DO... and They Have ALREDY Done....( As you just did a few posts b4...Now Dont Dare to Ask what Indian Military is Capable of.. ) As i Said, Dont Ask what you cant Digest.

Regarding Correctness of Figures....Two Words to Console You : "PAKISTANI STAMP" !

So where was the indian military after mumbai 26/11/2008? :azn:

Really ur jst obsessed person nothing else living with someone isnot means living under someone occupation nd in case of creating Pakistan until now India have more Muslims Thn Pakistan nd Indian Muslim r more happier than Pakistan one... Nd by ur theory ur living under the occupation of father pr mother if ur living with them..

They may be Muslims but racially they are just as indian as the Hindus are. Wheras Pakistanis are a distinct and unique race that is different to other indians. That unique race needs to be preserved.

Punjabis don't come under the unique race..do they?Can you distinguish between Punjabi's both side?

You can. Punjabis from Pakistan have for some time been interbreeding with Western Pakistanis who have a direct Middle Eastern heritage. So our racial admixture is no longer the same as that of the indian Punjabis. Also in india, Punjabis make up no more than 2.5% of the indian population but 60% of the Pakistani population. So at least 97.5% of indians have no racial connection to Pakistanis whatsoever.

At least we didn't get it from other country and named it

Never forget... Muslims ruled India for best part of a 1000 years then we took pakistan away from you fir eternity. How tough are you now? Truth hurts doesn't it. In time we will take kashmir - directly or indirectly

At least we didn't get it from other country and named it
Tejas is indian is it?
Your overweight fat tank that your army doesnt wants was all your creation was it.
My stupid neighbour only an idiot reinvents the wheel. Almost everyone buys of the shelf these days and puts parts to gather

DONT ASK, THOSE QUESTIONS.. Whose Answers may be Hard to Digest.

I guess, you do forget the outcomes of 1971 and Siachin !
And Do remember, in 1971 it was a Woman ( Indira ) which proved better than REAL men of Pakistan ... lol

Well Said !
But .. But.. But... : Indians Did THIS to you !

stamp1.jpg
Fir as long as pakistan is independent it's us who has the land that was once India.
Now kiss my northern ***

To begin with, she never gave orders to destroy the Harmandir Sahib.

Was it Zulfiqar Batto who was responsible, then?

At the end of the day, human nature and the innate natural instinct to preserve one's race won. It's the same reason why Pakistan was created

Second
honest

Strange comments this can lead to current further more .it was pakistan mistake not to understand the needs of bangladesh.Killing and many bad things with bangladesh leads to this. Common with turks and iranian how

Read it again. I stated the fact that RACIALLY speaking, Pakistanis have FAR MORE IN common with Turks and Iranians. As we Pakistanis generally physically resemble them more than we do with Bengalis. Despite these similarities we are not forming a nation with them. So how could we ever with bengalis?

So where was the indian military after mumbai 26/11/2008? :azn:

They may be Muslims but racially they are just as indian as the Hindus are. Wheras Pakistanis are a distinct and unique race that is different to other indians. That unique race needs to be preserved.

Ya we know Pakistani r the dumbs race nd it have to be preserved so in future we cn show some examples to our child that how the idiot people look like , nd that's why India don't want to take out Pakistan it have to preserved....

You can. Punjabis from Pakistan have for some time been interbreeding with Western Pakistanis who have a direct Middle Eastern heritage. So our racial admixture is no longer the same as that of the indian Punjabis. Also in india, Punjabis make up no more than 2.5% of the indian population but 60% of the Pakistani population. So at least 97.5% of indians have no racial connection to Pakistanis whatsoever.

We also don't want any connection with u idiots which proud that ur ancestors was raped nd torcherd by attackers...

[Q"PAKISTANFOREVER, post: 8960222, member: 171098"]Oh dear. Another one suffering from, you guessed it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm[/QUOTE]

Its a old theory that a mad person sees everyone mad except itself I think ur truly based on that theory or ur affected frm that syndrome

At the end of the day, human nature and the innate natural instinct to preserve one's race won. It's the same reason why Pakistan was created

Read it again. I stated the fact that RACIALLY speaking, Pakistanis have FAR MORE IN common with Turks and Iranians. As we Pakistanis generally physically resemble them more than we do with Bengalis. Despite these similarities we are not forming a nation with them. So how could we ever with bengalis?
Do u think balochs and sindhis r more common with turks and iranian? Its just a physical apearence r u talking abt

Do u think balochs and sindhis r more common with turks and iranian? Its just a physical apearence r u talking abt

Balochistan is a shared province between Pakistan and Iran. So a lot of people in that region are IDENTICAL to the Iranians/Persians.

Back
Top Bottom