What's new

indian aggression,where is china and saudi arabia ?Nadeem Malik to KhawajaMAsif

indira ghandi is not responsible for the bengalis belonging to a completely different race to that of Pakistani people. It is the fate of nature. It's like saying indira ghandi is responsible for africans being black or Germans being White.

Think you need to cool off as you appear to be suffering from "lesser men" syndrome which is common to your kind. It also explains why you have so many indians on PDF:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Stop saying that it was impossible fr any one to live with other people in world there was many example in which to completely different race make a better country like America nd south Africa.. is all this good to convince ur heart which was always against India..

Stop saying that it was impossible fr any one to live with other people in world there was many example in which to completely different race make a better country like America nd south Africa.. is all this good to convince ur heart which was always against India..

Not really. Had Pakistan not been created, the unique and beautiful Pakistani race would cease to exist. As would our unique culture, heritage and way of life. We would face a fate far worst than that of the Jews of Nazi Germany and the Palestinians of today. We don't want to live under the oppression of indian rule.

DONT ASK, THOSE QUESTIONS.. Whose Answers may be Hard to Digest.

I guess, you do forget the outcomes of 1971 and Siachin !
And Do remember, in 1971 it was a Woman ( Indira ) which proved better than REAL men of Pakistan ... lol

Well Said !
But .. But.. But... : Indians Did THIS to you !

stamp1.jpg
And what happened to Indira Ghandi in 1984? murdered by her own bodyguards after she gave the orders to destroy the Harminder Sahib.

AS SLAMO ALEKUM OUR BELOVED PAK ARMY
I am senior PAKISTANI CITIZEN and observing our political,Askari, situation since last FEW years sorry to say
no any positive and STRONG REPLY from rulers of PAKISTAN,several ARMY JAWAN,(27)got shahadat and about
44 civilian got shadadat since JULY 2016.Once again 21.BILLION PAKISTANI looking to wards our HISTORICAL ARMY CHIEF GENERAL RAHEEL SHAREEF who PLAYED a unforgettable role in PAKISTAN on the other side our rulers
not play any role for SOLIDARITY,SAFETY, AND DUE RELIEF FOR 21.BILLION POOR PAKISTANI ONLY THEIR
ALL INTEREST TO INCREASE MEGA CORRUPTION BY #PANAMA,NANDIPUR, POWER PLANT,MOTORWAY
MUCH MORE BUT NOT A SINGLE PERCENT ACHIEVEMENT IN ANY FIELD.
ME and 21.BILLION NATION acute deceive with citing rulers who are undermining PAKISTAN BY HIS CONSPIRACIES but no any authority to any drastic action against these so called rulers.At present atmosphere and critical condition
my APPEAL TO 21.BILLION PAKISTANI ****PRAY FOR DIGNITY,SOLIDARITY,SAFETY, AND LONG LIFE FOR OUR
BE LOVED PAKISTAN****AAMEEN.
A FAITH FULL PAKISTANI
HAJI SHABIB BAIG
Sorry sir the population of Pakistan is 21 TRILLION... that wretched Nawaz is hiding the people AND the money... UGH

start killing Civilians just like they are doing.
Nah mate that'd be crap but this Naveed guy... who is he? first time hearing his name...

Don't agree with civilian deaths
Yeah mate... we are responsible people... this would be disgusting... no need to stoop to Indian level

What does BRICS have to do with Pakistan, Yet Modi cries on every forum, doesnt have balls to do something himself

G20 summit, and Modi still crying, still doesnt have balls

The world doesnt give crap about your rundi rona, the world has come in terms with India and Rundi rona, the World accepts India with Rundi rona.

Wait till Dec 8th & you will know if the world gives a crap about India or not. You will also know the power of India & what the world thinks about our PM Modi. What's his status & where Pakistanis stands.

I will show who does Rundi rona on 8th Dec with proof. But will you accept even with proof.

Remember this post & my forecast well in advance. I am saying this becasue no point debating with you people, you wont accept anything even if you are given proof. Only TIME will tell.

Last edited:
Not really. Had Pakistan not been created, the unique and beautiful Pakistani race would cease to exist. As would our unique culture, heritage and way of life. We would face a fate far worst than that of the Jews of Nazi Germany and the Palestinians of today. We don't want to live under the oppression of indian rule.

if that had not happened , today you would have formed the govt with lallu , mamta , hassina and mulayam....

PAKISTANFpost: 8956636 said:

Really ur jst obsessed person nothing else living with someone isnot means living under someone occupation nd in case of creating Pakistan until now India have more Muslims Thn Pakistan nd Indian Muslim r more happier than Pakistan one... Nd by ur theory ur living under the occupation of father pr mother if ur living with them..

Second
Plenty of honour crimes and acid attacks occure in India.
honest
Not really. The alleged figure of 90,000 is false. It was approximately 50,000 Pakistani soldiers and 40,000 members of their families. They were completely cut off by at least 2500 kms from their homeland with no supplies or provisions whatsoever. They were completely encircled by at least 100 million bengalis and 500 million indians. They were pinned down by millions of indian and bengali soldiers and a further 2 million bengali resistance fighters. It was impossible for the indians and bengalis to lose the war. Even the Americans, Russians and any other nation could not overcome those odds. Unless the Pakistani soldiers suddenly transformed into Predator Aliens they could not win. It was EXACTLY the same reason why Von Paulus surrendered to the Soviet army at Stalingrad in 1947. But their odds were not as severe as that of the Pakistani Army in 1971.

All 1971 proved was that the reasons for partition were correct. That you CAN NEVER EVER form a nation from 2 completely different races of people who have absolutely nothing in common with eachother whatsoever. The creation of bangladesh was enivateable. It didn't matter if it happened in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011 for that matter. It was ALWAYS bound to happen one day. indians just advantage of this fact in 1971.

Pakistanis share FAR MORE IN common with Turks and Iranians yet we are not forming a nation with them. So how can we form a nation with bangladesh?

PS 1947 was nearly 50 years ago. I'm more concerned with the here and now. Pakistan is a completely different nation now.
Strange comments this can lead to current further more .it was pakistan mistake not to understand the needs of bangladesh.Killing and many bad things with bangladesh leads to this. Common with turks and iranian how

Punjabis don't come under the unique race..do they?Can you distinguish between Punjabi's both side?

And what happened to Indira Ghandi in 1984? murdered by her own bodyguards after she gave the orders to destroy the Harminder Sahib.

To begin with, she never gave orders to destroy the Harmandir Sahib.

indira ghandi is not responsible for the bengalis belonging to a completely different race to that of Pakistani people. It is the fate of nature. It's like saying indira ghandi is responsible for africans being black or Germans being White.

Think you need to cool off as you appear to be suffering from "lesser men" syndrome which is common to your kind. It also explains why you have so many indians on PDF:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Was it Zulfiqar Batto who was responsible, then?

To begin with, she never gave orders to destroy the Harmandir Sahib.

Was it Zulfiqar Batto who was responsible, then?
She took a bullet to head by her own Sikh bodyguards. Many Sikhs hold her responsible for the destruction of the Harminder Sahib.

Not really. The alleged figure of 90,000 is false. It was approximately 50,000 Pakistani soldiers and 40,000 members of their families. They were completely cut off by at least 2500 kms from their homeland with no supplies or provisions whatsoever. They were completely encircled by at least 100 million bengalis and 500 million indians. They were pinned down by millions of indian and bengali soldiers and a further 2 million bengali resistance fighters. It was impossible for the indians and bengalis to lose the war. Even the Americans, Russians and any other nation could not overcome those odds. Unless the Pakistani soldiers suddenly transformed into Predator Aliens they could not win. It was EXACTLY the same reason why Von Paulus surrendered to the Soviet army at Stalingrad in 1947. But their odds were not as severe as that of the Pakistani Army in 1971.

All 1971 proved was that the reasons for partition were correct. That you CAN NEVER EVER form a nation from 2 completely different races of people who have absolutely nothing in common with eachother whatsoever. The creation of bangladesh was enivateable. It didn't matter if it happened in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011 for that matter. It was ALWAYS bound to happen one day. indians just advantage of this fact in 1971.

Pakistanis share FAR MORE IN common with Turks and Iranians yet we are not forming a nation with them. So how can we form a nation with bangladesh?

PS 1947 was nearly 50 years ago. I'm more concerned with the here and now. Pakistan is a completely different nation now.

I understand your Frustration. Blah Blah Blah.... and You Move away from your statement over WHAT INDIANs CAN DO... and They Have ALREDY Done....( As you just did a few posts b4...Now Dont Dare to Ask what Indian Military is Capable of.. ) As i Said, Dont Ask what you cant Digest.

Regarding Correctness of Figures....Two Words to Console You : "PAKISTANI STAMP" !

Wait till Dec 8th & you will know if the world gives a crap about India or not. You will also know the power of India & what the world thinks about our PM Modi. What's his status & where Pakistanis stands.

I will show who does Rundi rona on 8th Dec with proof. But will you accept even with proof.

Remember this post & my forecast well in advance. I am saying this becasue no point debating with you people, you wont accept anything even if you are given proof. Only TIME will tell.

only don't give us a proof like Surgical Strikes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom