What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Any idea about the purpose or timing this firing??? Or was it usual covering fire for infiltration????
You guys opened Fire we responded and your soldier died as usual Indian media full of lies

Yea. Go for it.

Israel has weapons, Palestinians have stones.

Pakistan has nukes. Grow up kids.

This ain't Nepal or Bhutan.
every time you talk about war you talk about nuking India we all know that will cause total annhilation of both pakistan and india. And that will always be the result,
why is it ? is pakistan scared to fight a coventional war with India ? or is it because you all know that you will lose like always you have.

You guys opened Fire we responded and your soldier died as usual Indian media full of lies

Were you present when this firing started???? or who told you that India fired first???? It was media from Pakistan right??? If you trust Your media, I should trust Indian media right????

Well Mr. Neither you nor I can confirm who fired first, or who provoked or what provoked the firing.... Only the jawans on location (or a commander who ordered (if)) would know the actual story.....

Were you present when this firing started???? or who told you that India fired first???? It was media from Pakistan right??? If you trust Your media, I should trust Indian media right????

Well Mr. Neither you nor I can confirm who fired first, or who provoked or what provoked the firing.... Only the jawans on location (or a commander who ordered (if)) would know the actual story.....
Mr according to UN reports vast majority of violations are done by you

Mr according to UN reports vast majority of violations are done by you

Please share those reports.... As far as i know, there is no presence of UN in IB or LOC (Indian side alteast).....

Last edited:
Please share those reports.... As far as i know, there is no presence of UN in IB or LOC (Indian side alteast).....
You don't even know that, still you say things like knowledge is in your back pocket.:confused::confused:

[quote="Gautam, post: 5927658, member: 132424]

This kind of statement is the one which forces Indians to remind you 1971, and to post that picture wherein Niazi is signing the instrument of surrender. I request you please dont do that.[/quote]
I show you this.plz don't mess with us:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• 1405579437216.jpg
    1405579437216.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 64

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom