What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

BSF jawans are free to take appropriate actions in border according to any situation. You can see many pakistani Soilders are being killed In these skirmishes before govt have no direct role in it all it do can only condemn unless something big
beheading of are Soilders in border inside indian territory.
Good for them, what does my this have to do with my comment? I was talking about Modi, no the BSF.

Good for them, what does my this have to do with my comment? I was talking about Modi, no the BSF.
What you want from him? address nation for every border skirmishes it's not his job its job of the CO of post.

this shows , how much peace loving our neighbors are .. they know we are busy in NW so they think we have a chance to do some hanky panky .. but guess what they got served well my our Rangers .

this shows , how much peace loving our neighbors are .. they know we are busy in NW so they think we have a chance to do some hanky panky .. but guess what they got served well my our Rangers .
Don't worry you will get reply in appropriate moment I know that skirmishes are skirmishes we will settle the score:D:D:D

RIP brave soldier, The reply from IA will come with interest in time and place of choosing.

Last edited:
What you want from him? address nation for every border skirmishes it's not his job its job of the CO of post.
Of course it is, which is why I said he'll do nothing.

Don't worry you will get reply in appropriate moment I know that skirmishes are skirmishes we will settle the score:D:D:D

And we will do the same in response "to settle the score".

By the way there are more chances of a flag meeting than any score getting settled.

Of course it is, which is why I said he'll do nothing.

Other than a flag meeting nothing else is going to happen. Indian members here can keep dreaming about settling the score.

And we will do the same in response "to settle the score".

By the way there are more chances of a flag meeting than any score getting settled.

Other than a flag meeting nothing else is going to happen. Indian members here can keep dreaming about settling the score.
Sirji don't want to tell but you know fatalities are happened on the both sides if you won't see pakistani news channels it's not my problem.

JAMMU: In a major ceasefire violation, Pakistani Rangers on Wednesday opened heavy fire at Indian border outposts along the international border in Jammu district, leaving one BSF jawan dead and 3 injured.

Pakistani Rangers resorted to unprovoked firing on forward Pittal border outpost along international border in Arnia forward area of R S Pura in Jammu district around 1115 hours, a BSF officer said.

In the heavy firing till 1130 hours, four BSF men were injured, he said, adding BSF troops, guarding the borderline took positions and effectively retaliated resulting in exchanges which are still going on in the area.

Later, one injured BSF jawan succumbed to his injuries at a Jammu hospital on Wednesday, Times Now reported.

Three injured BSF soldiers have been admitted to government medical college (GMC) Hospital here.

"Pak Rangers not only violated ceasefire but also resorted to unprovoked firing", he said.
Good Job Pakistan Army when ever Indians open fire give them same response

Timing was wrong by India, we are busy on the western front doesn't mean you violate cease fire in the east.
You say I violated the ceasefire and I say the otherwise. And the trend goes on.
Nonetheless, your army wont do shit other than keep firing and killing innocents. Response will always be served. Control your army.
This kind of statement is the one which forces Indians to remind you 1971, and to post that picture wherein Niazi is signing the instrument of surrender. I request you please dont do that.

You say I violated the ceasefire and I say the otherwise. And the trend goes on.

This kind of statement is the one which forces Indians to remind you 1971, and to post that picture wherein Niazi is signing the instrument of surrender. I request you please dont do that.

Off topic. Keep living in history and reminding us of Civil War.

Pakistan needs to deploy Heavy Machine Guns and also Sniper Guys on border one single shot and enemy is taken out India for past two days is messing with us on border it has to be given really good answer

Any idea about the purpose or timing this firing??? Or was it usual covering fire for infiltration????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom