What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Reasons could be nothing or may be everything!

India has been a status quo party and so wouldn't want to bring Kashmir to the news yet again. Pakistan is facing so many crises-and no thanks in least in part due to the current political PTI/PAT crises--that the last thing Pakistan would want would be to open yet another front. However, IF Modi is really the kind of chest-thumping guy as his speeches make him out to be then he would be likely to nudge Indian military to be much more aggressive to small border 'misunderstandings' than MMS was.

There are thousands of soldiers almost in eye-to-eye situation along hundreds of miles of tense border, every day for years. Sometimes people 'snap' in such situations.

PS. Call me a biased Pakistani but I think the Pakistani govt--especially NS has shown much more dignity than Modi recently via their restraint/public speeches. NS could have done great chest thumpings and would have earned some political points especially in light of the political crises but he chose not to.

India has been a status quo party and so wouldn't want to bring Kashmir to the news yet again. Pakistan is facing so many crises-and no thanks in least in part due to the current political PTI/PAT crises--that the last thing Pakistan would want would be to open yet another front. However, IF Modi is really the kind of chest-thumping guy as his speeches make him out to be then he would be likely to nudge Indian military to be much more aggressive to small border 'misunderstandings' than MMS was.

There are thousands of soldiers almost in eye-to-eye situation along hundreds of miles of tense border, every day for years. Sometimes people 'snap' in such situations.

PS. Call me a biased Pakistani but I think the Pakistani govt--especially NS has shown much more dignity than Modi recently via their restraint/public speeches. NS could have done great chest thumpings and would have earned some political points especially in light of the political crises but he chose not to.

I will concede that it might be all just a misunderstanding or as you said someone somewhere 'snapped'/went
rouge. However securing border of any nation is a serious business, 'snapping' on one side results in bloodshed on the other. Its good for both sides that the price of such misadventure has been increased. If and when both side will realize that 'snapping' will have serious consequences for their nation and brothers in arm and not just the enemy such incidents will automatically stop.

I would disagree on the matter of perception related to our respective PMs. Its a given that we both will stick for our representative and that is understandable. Question is - how are they both being percieved by other nations? Having said that i will concede that Mr. Nawaz Sharif is one of the most dignified politician your nation has to offer.

Where was this Pagal Sikh and his army and youth of befitting reply when china was playing tent tent on Indian ground ?

Besides, Stop killing our civilians, we won't fire at you simple is that. When it comes to Pakistan, every Indian IQ goes down the flush !

eerrr...........Mr.Rajnath Singh is not related to SIKHISM .......

the very thought of me or any other person being Happy on LOC events is stupid and vile.

So you not only lack basic analysis skills, but you also lack comprehension skills. Where did I say anything about being happy at the LOC "events" in the last post? First learn how to read and understand the context and then come back to debate.

in a rational debate you only ask question when you yourself get to to answer yours first.
and clearly you were unable to fulfill your side of bargain. answer and get this over with.

Answer to those questions give you the reason why Pakistan wants to change the status quo of the line of control. I am pretty sure everyone who read my original post understood it. In fact there is nothing to understand at all if you know basic English. If Pakistan was happy with the position of the line of control, there wouldn't be any Kashmir conflict. Most people in India would prefer to transform the line of control to international border. You are being utterly stupid by asking me to explain that. I am not even sure if you are plain dumb or just being a pesky troll by playing dumb.

Last edited:
Nawaz and Modi is playing all drama, actual problem is Imran Khan.Nawaz releasing Imran pressure on Indian border.

Nawaz and Modi is playing all drama, actual problem is Imran Khan.Nawaz releasing Imran pressure on Indian border.

Not sure if that is actually working out for Nawaz Sharif. Modi has his little political coins to pocket but can say the same about NS. Sure, politically it has worked out that the parties are all supporting him.. but the public opinion seems to be unswayed.

Not sure if that is actually working out for Nawaz Sharif. Modi has his little political coins to pocket but can say the same about NS. Sure, politically it has worked out that the parties are all supporting him.. but the public opinion seems to be unswayed.
If you analyze the situation , BSF has not blame for anything, such militant try to infiltrate border, all they say its unprovoked firing . That's it. Rest of daily business between Pakistan and India is usual . Bus service,trade,train service, airline all normal.

You are probably the only Pakistani here who has the honesty to admit that.
I personally hardly comment on border skirmish issue, because its nothing new and will never end. And both country has no mechanism to check who started first.

Claims and counter claims, no end in sight and non conclusive at best. However few facts that stand out and can not be refuted are as follow:
1) Indian government didn't try to internationalize (UN) the issue.
2) Did not request for a flag meeting.
3) Gave free hand to BSF to shoot at will.
4) Allowed media to cover the whole operation and did not hide damage caused.

Points 1), 2), 3) are pretty self explanatory, point 4) makes one wonder what actually happened on the other side of the border that a media blackout was considered necessary. I mean I noticed that even Pakistani posters are using pics from Indian sources, its been more then 10 days now, how come Pakistani government approached UN on the 3 day itself but still haven't allowed the media persons to see the damage for themselves?? Reasons could be nothing or may be everything!

Indian general public was hurt because of Chinese incursion with massive soldiers few weeks back.... India was completely failed to do anything.... shot a bullet or intrude with 1500 soldiers are same.. both violate borders... both cases violate sovereignty of any nation...

Indian cant do anything against China and China on their own marzi left and soon will again jump inside Indian territory which they're doing from past many years... this kuti bili wala game going on @ ladak / LAC ... and all these years India failed to counter Chinese. After Modi, who actually got anti-Pakistan vote and slogan of "meray response congress jesa nahe hoga chahay Pakistan hoo yaan China" now he is under pressure from the opposition because of his own shitty slogans.

Except Indian internet warriors, Indian Military knw the capability of Pakistan Military. On Practical note, Indian Military Think tanks much aware of the situation and understand the power of both nuclear power neighbors (China and Pakistan). From Surgical Strikes to Parliament Attack earlier, Indian practically failed to do anything because of the response and damage. Pakistan is extremely in bad financial condition. India don't want to turn their economy same as Pakistan (condition). Any military movement on the border or 10% chances of military deployment from Pakistan or China side completely destroy Indian economy whether the chances of War or not.... All the foreign investment will stuck in case of standoff militariz on the borders of India.

India's both neighbors are Powerful in terms of Militariz. Both are Nuclear armed so the complex of "Supa powa" not exists in your Military Think Tanks.... they're just fueling public with hardcore slogans but practically neva initiate anything which allow any neighbor to hot your borders. See the events from 2002 - 2014, Indian Govt Talk alot ... but on serious note, neva do anything (talking about military perspective) there is a reason... which you completely ignore...

Indian don't want to internationalized the of Kashmir" agreed but ... you forgt Modi promise, He was talking about to finish "Special Status of Kashmir". This agenda will not technically possible especially against the Kashmiris input/favor. Modi want full support from the Kashmir or at least max in % to fulfill his agenda. The last option for Modi to remove special status and get favor from the Kashmiris is to start violate LOC. In case of Pakistan military retaliation, definitely max damage to Kashmiri people other side of the border which will auto-favor India to convenes their side that the Pakistani Military violate and kill you... they destroy your homes... violate LOC blaa blaa get sympathy vote/favor from their side of the people... it will open the path of Modi - Kashmir - agenda....

Think about this before try to convenes others on your points...

Respect your opinion...!~

Last edited:

Let me make one thing very clear for you. With the change in Govt India's stand on Kashmir and India's response to any ceasefire violation is going to be straight forward.

You want talks on Kashmir? Talk to the Indian Govt. No more talking to the separatists. Red line has been drawn and it's Pakistan's choice if they want to cross it or not.

On ceasefire violations, orders are to match bullet for bullet. Any response that can silence the gun on the other side of the border is to be given.

You can either accept it or we both can play this dirty game. Also considering the fact that nobody in the UN wants to intervene in the Kashmir issue the only logical option is to sit with each other. Modi actually has made it very simple for you by defining the red lines.

India is happy with both outcomes : Status Quo or Resolution.

Last edited:
Massive exchange has again started in Sialkot Sector

I will concede that it might be all just a misunderstanding or as you said someone somewhere 'snapped'/went
rouge. However securing border of any nation is a serious business, 'snapping' on one side results in bloodshed on the other. Its good for both sides that the price of such misadventure has been increased. If and when both side will realize that 'snapping' will have serious consequences for their nation and brothers in arm and not just the enemy such incidents will automatically stop.
I would disagree on the matter of perception related to our respective PMs. Its a given that we both will stick for our representative and that is understandable. Question is - how are they both being percieved by other nations? Having said that i will concede that Mr. Nawaz Sharif is one of the most dignified politician your nation has to offer.

I by no mean a hawk...but just to let you know i believe you are wrong on two counts...

a) This is not someone somewhere snapped thing...because this time civilians have been targetted deliberatly...
b) About dignified Nawaz Sharif...Look politicians are politicians...they will be dignified when it suits them and will transform into war monger the moment it suits them...Had there been elections in Pakistani Punjab you would have seen another twist...

One thing that i believe Pakistan needs to understand is that foreign policy of India atleast for next 5 years is going to be tough with clear red lines....There were golden 15 years when we had Vajpayee and MMS as our premier who were far more generous with Pakistan...however for various reasons Pakistan could not seize the opportunity...

Yeah , we remember 65 kashmir leney chale the aur lahore bachane pe dance kerto ho . 71 mai India ne aisa thappad maara ki bangladesh bahar aa gaya
Oh please, we bombed the shit out of your Air Bases in 71, and you couldnt do shit, while our planes landed safely home

With an assumption that i am talking to someone who is more than willing to listen as well...let me share my thoughts

Indian general public was hurt because of Chinese incursion with massive soldiers few weeks back.... India was completely failed to do anything.... shot a bullet or intrude with 1500 soldiers are same.. both violate borders... both cases violate sovereignty of any nation...

Bold part is absolutely wrong...Indian forces were as aggressive as they could be...however the ball game there is different...Our eastern border is not about bullets but mere posturing.....Also please don't forget that unlike LOC, LAC is not clearly demarcated...so in short one can spin the argument in other way and say the same about China what you said about Indian forces...

Indian cant do anything against China and China on their own marzi left and soon will again jump inside Indian territory which they're doing from past many years... this kuti bili wala game going on @ ladak / LAC ... and all these years India failed to counter Chinese.
Explained above...however i must say that this time we were even more tough...

After Modi, who actually got anti-Pakistan vote and slogan of "meray response congress jesa nahe hoga chahay Pakistan hoo yaan China" now he is under pressure from the opposition because of his own shitty slogans.
Absolute rubbish..i believe this is high time we both should understand that Awam of either side is not obsessed with other...Modi won only on one thing and that was his development plank...This is one thing you can blindly trust me upon!!

Except Indian internet warriors, Indian Military knw the capability of Pakistan Military. On Practical note, Indian Military Think tanks much aware of the situation and understand the power of both nuclear power neighbors (China and Pakistan). From Surgical Strikes to Parliament Attack earlier, Indian practically failed to do anything because of the response and damage. Pakistan is extremely in bad financial condition. India don't want to turn their economy same as Pakistan (condition). Any military movement on the border or 10% chances of military deployment from Pakistan or China side completely destroy Indian economy whether the chances of War or not.... All the foreign investment will stuck in case of standoff militariz on the borders of India.

Your knowledge about economics seems a bit naive...and secondly please stop bringing china in an Indo-Pak conflict...No country is stupid enough to make a direct involvement in any conflict that has the potential to go nuclear...Just to give an example there were massive military movements right after Parliament attack...China was nowhere in the context and our economy was clogging 7-8% growth...Also the way IA knows the capability of China and Pakistan i am sure they would know the same about us...

India's both neighbors are Powerful in terms of Militariz. Both are Nuclear armed so the complex of "Supa powa" not exists in your Military Think Tanks.... they're just fueling public with hardcore slogans but practically neva initiate anything which allow any neighbor to hot your borders. See the events from 2002 - 2014, Indian Govt Talk alot ... but on serious note, neva do anything (talking about military perspective) there is a reason... which you completely ignore...Indian don't want to internationalized the of Kashmir" agreed but ... you forgt Modi promise, He was talking about to finish "Special Status of Kashmir". This agenda will not technically possible especially against the Kashmiris input/favor. Modi want full support from the Kashmir or at least max in % to fulfill his agenda. The last option for Modi to remove special status and get favor from the Kashmiris is to start violate LOC. In case of Pakistan military retaliation, definitely max damage to Kashmiri people other side of the border which will auto-favor India to convenes their side that the Pakistani Military violate and kill you... they destroy your homes... violate LOC blaa blaa get sympathy vote/favor from their side of the people... it will open the path of Modi - Kashmir - agenda....
Think about this before try to convenes others on your points...
Respect your opinion...!~
If i get it right you are saying that Modi wants to make border hot so that Kashmiris should suffer due to Pakistani retaliation and thereby he will succeed in removing special status of Kashmir...am i right?? This is some serious over-thinking my friend...what does special status has to do with heating up the border...this is not the first time our borders are this active..no??

Oh please, we bombed the shit out of your Air Bases in 71, and you couldnt do shit, while our planes landed safely home
and yet for some reason your army could not make much in-roads into India even though your air-force decimated ours...i mean seriously we all need to grow a bit, no??

and yet for some reason your army could not make much in-roads into India even though your air-force decimated ours...i mean seriously we all need to grow a bit, no??
even though we surrendered in 1971, that was only in the Eastern front, the western from war ended in a ceasefire, yes i have grown up that is why i read a bot more to see, the war of 1971 was not as hopeless as you people show it to be.

Back
Top Bottom