What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Pakistan under watch - advanced Indian Satellites Eyeballing the country [RISAT-2] - AA Me, IN

launching nukes on India is not so easy as we have eyes in the sky looking down on Pakistani soil and any indication nukes are being prepared will be met with a wave of Brahmos missiles to those targets.
Laughable nonsense - India would first need to know the actual locations of Pakistan's nuclear warheads, in order to target her satellites on those locations, and satellites only provide a "snapshot in time".

View attachment 126613

The director-general of Border Security Force (BSF) got encouraging calls from Prime Minister Narendra Modi, exhorting him to return fire with fire.

"It is rare for a PM to speak directly to the BSF chief... Usually the home minister or the home secretary remain in touch with the DG. But this time, from national security advisor Ajit Doval to the home minister and the PM, he was the direct go-to man,"

"We have decided we will give Pakistan a thrashing for their misadventure this time. We have given them a very solid pounding and the loss on the other side is very heavy," Pathak told ET on Friday. "We have fired many more times the rounds Pakistan has fired.

Devendra Pathak: Meet the soldier who keeps Pakistan in check - The Economic Times
All this childish ranting and raving is getting pretty old, Modi, the Indian military and the rest of the BJP fart-wagon were pretty adamant that "Pakistan had been given a jaw-breaking response and would not dare to act again, blah, blah, blah ..", well, hours after those childish statements, the firing from both sides continues, so apparently no such "jaw breaking response" ever occurred.

Modi should stop acting like a petulant child, shut up, and act like a mature statesman to resolve the conflict with his counterparts in Pakistan, otherwise he is going to keep looking like a fool with his "we shut Pakistan up and gave them a jaw-breaking response" rants that don't come "true".

When defence minister of Pakistan wars of Nuclear war , then I suppose the aggressor is Pakistan not India. BSF is a civilian force, none have affiliation with the army. But Pak Rangers are headed by two star rank rank Army officers. Who is the aggressor is no more classified.

Islamabad's dark warning to India as defence minister hints at nuclear response | Daily Mail Online
Your out-of context distortions might work in convincing other brain-washed Indians, but they won't work here. The Pakistani DM's comments were made in the context of warning India to not continue violating the ceasefire and escalating the situation, pointing out that continued escalation could lead to war, and given that both sides are nuclear powers, the outcome of a war would be tragic.

Also, I fail to see what exactly the civilian led vs military led aspect of the respective paramilitary forces has to do with anything. One could argue that the civilian led BSF is simply incapable of exercising the kind of military discipline necessary to prevent escalation in a "hot zone", and that the lack of military experience on the BSF side is what caused the escalation/provocations to begin.

Last edited:
Laughable nonsense - India would first need to know the actual locations of Pakistan's nuclear warheads, in order to target her satellites on those locations, and satellites only provide a "snapshot in time".

Of course but there is a separation of warheads from missiles, we know the key locations of strategic bases and nuclear facilities in Pakistan which in a war time scenario would be kept under watch. Yes we know there might be hidden warheads there was a report not sure how true it was or not that some were kept in unmarked vehicles being driven around but again this is could just be misinformation.

All this childish ranting and raving is getting pretty old, Modi, the Indian military and the rest of the BJP fart-wagon were pretty adamant that "Pakistan had been given a jaw-breaking response and would not dare to act again, blah, blah, blah ..", well, hours after those childish statements, the firing from both sides continues, so apparently no such "jaw breaking response" ever occurred.

Modi should stop acting like a petulant child, shut up, and act like a mature statesman to resolve the conflict with his counterparts in Pakistan, otherwise he is going to keep looking like a fool with his "we shut Pakistan up and gave them a jaw-breaking response" rants that don't come "true".

Have u been to school ? when a class teacher(India) punishes a rowdy child, beating by stick or making him stand outside the class, she expects him to behave next time. Does he do that ? Same goes for Pakistan. What's the best option for teacher in this case, ? keep intensifying the spanking after every mistake and make it unbearable for that nuisance creature bcz talks and discipline simply don't apply to such people. Same is being done by India. Whom does the child run to in order to complain ? his parents (UN/US). What's the reaction of the teacher in that case ? doesn't give a fuc# :disagree:

Nuclear components are sometimes flown by helicopter or driven over roads. But instead of moving nuclear material in armored, well-defended convoys, the SPD prefers to use civilian-style vans, without noticeable defenses, in the regular flow of traffic. And, according to a senior U.S. intelligence official, the Pakistanis have begun using this low-security method to transfer not merely the “de‑mated” component nuclear parts, but also “mated” nuclear weapons. Western nuclear experts have feared that Pakistan is building small, tactical nuclear weapons for quick deployment on the battlefield. In fact, not only is Islamabad building these devices, it is also now driving them around the streets of Pakistan.

The Pentagon's Secret Plans to Secure Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal | Global Security Newswire | NTI

“Anyone who tells you that they know where all of Pakistan’s nukes are is lying to you,” Gen. James Jones, President Obama’s first national-security adviser,

Nobody knows the locations exactly but in a war time scenario they guestimate and go with the information they have

Your out-of context distortions might work in convincing other brain-washed Indians, but they won't work here. The Pakistani DM's comments were made in the context of warning India to not continue violating the ceasefire and escalating the situation, pointing out that continued escalation could lead to war, and given that both sides are nuclear powers, the outcome of a war would be tragic.

Also, I fail to see what exactly the civilian led vs military led aspect of the respective paramilitary forces has to do with anything. One could argue that the civilian led BSF is simply incapable of exercising the kind of military discipline necessary to prevent escalation in a "hot zone", and that the lack of military experience on the BSF side is what caused the escalation/provocations to begin.

BSF is not heavily equipped as Army. Army responds with surprize overt strikes on posts and more lethal. The basic ideology of leadership is different. If you fail to understand this then you should resign from PDF.

Secondly, if defence minister says that it could lead to war, then it is understood what war the person is talking about. And creates an image of Nuclear war. These tactics of blackmailing are old enough and we understand what Pakistan is upto.

So you not only lack basic analysis skills, but you also lack comprehension skills. Where did I say anything about being happy at the LOC "events" in the last post? First learn how to read and understand the context and then come back to debate.

Answer to those questions give you the reason why Pakistan wants to change the status quo of the line of control. I am pretty sure everyone who read my original post understood it. In fact there is nothing to understand at all if you know basic English. If Pakistan was happy with the position of the line of control, there wouldn't be any Kashmir conflict. Most people in India would prefer to transform the line of control to international border. You are being utterly stupid by asking me to explain that. I am not even sure if you are plain dumb or just being a pesky troll by playing dumb.

like i said earlier asking question as answers is what you guys do, all you did is unnecessarily prolong it cuz you cant defend your own statement.you making claims about Pakistan changing Status quo will well only remain claims cuz you dont have anything to support it.
you sure wont last in a real debate with that temper,

Are you happy with the current LOC and would you be happy to make it an international border? Would the govt of Pakistan and majority of the population? Answers to those questions would explain why Pakistan wants to change the status quo. Indian govt and most of the population in India are happy with the current border arrangements.

^^ So what was that, clearly it was directed for all of us including me.getting personal wont do any good apart from making your look bad and incredible infront of me.

like i said earlier asking question as answers is what you guys do, all you did is unnecessarily prolong it cuz you cant defend your own statement.you making claims about Pakistan changing Status quo will well only remain claims cuz you dont have anything to support it.
you sure wont last in a real debate with that temper,

^^ So what was that, clearly it was directed for all of us including me.getting personal wont do any good apart from making your look bad and incredible infront of me.

Kid, instead of lecturing me try to improve your knowledge, analysis skill and reading comprehension skills. I am doing fine for myself.

India has been a status quo party and so wouldn't want to bring Kashmir to the news yet again. Pakistan is facing so many crises-and no thanks in least in part due to the current political PTI/PAT crises--that the last thing Pakistan would want would be to open yet another front. However, IF Modi is really the kind of chest-thumping guy as his speeches make him out to be then he would be likely to nudge Indian military to be much more aggressive to small border 'misunderstandings' than MMS was.

There are thousands of soldiers almost in eye-to-eye situation along hundreds of miles of tense border, every day for years. Sometimes people 'snap' in such situations.

PS. Call me a biased Pakistani but I think the Pakistani govt--especially NS has shown much more dignity than Modi recently via their restraint/public speeches. NS could have done great chest thumpings and would have earned some political points especially in light of the political crises but he chose not to.

Well said.

Never ever India will want a violnt border or Kashmir... understand that.

This the thing we hate... u also know that.

Shitty excuse? what are you on? havent you read all your jihadi heads - hafiz saeed, Sammiaulla, mohd hafiz, zaid hamid, hafiz gul declaring jihad against India and accumulating hundreds of jihadis in Azad Kashmir for infiltration? be and man and own up to the shit that your country spreads throughout the region on all its borders.
When India fires, its in retaliation, and soon enough in a day or two, you will hear of an encounter between Indian forces and jihadists who could move across.

wish we were Israel.

i wish too that you were israel.. cuz in this case palastine have nuke and 6th largest army.. you are by the way israel to your minorities.
hafiz saeed and others are symbol but india is training RSS to kill minorities specially muslims. you need to meet those indians who live there but hate you..
didnt you see 10 indians against your PM in USA .
check the reaslity and take a look out of your well.

I think Indians need to make up their mind about Nawaz Shrief and the PA.

Indians say these skirmishes are Nawaz Shrief's tactics to divert attention from Imran and his dharnas, if thats the case then Nawaz must have a hell of control on the army for them to obey his commands like that.

But Indians also say that is not the case. That the army controls Nawaz which is why he delivered the kashmir speech at the UN.

So, if the army controls Nawaz then no way these skirmishes are Nawaz's doin........, why would the army take his order seriously.......under this argument.

Then which one is it?

Our contention is that politicians on either side of the border can be pressured by respective (moderate, sensible) citizens for peace, armed forces are a different ball game altogether. So whenever the balance of power between the government and the forces becomes lopsided in favor of forces, chances of resolution becomes even more bleak.
What we guys are trying to say is that 'few' elements in your armed forces and the politicians cornered an already weak NS into towing their line against India by further erosion of his standing. When Modi invited him to his swearing in ceremony NS was in a much stronger position, didn't buckled under pressure and did what was best for relations between both the nations, sent some strong signals that he is interested in establishing lasting peace by not indulging the anti India elements of Huriyat and so on. The moment political storm developed in Pakistan his tone and tenor changed drastically, without losing anytime a foreign secretary level official was dispatched to meet HC people.

Personally I feel very strong against making scathing comments against any nation other than my own :p , people hardly are aware of what is happening in their own country so critiquing something happening thousands of kms away is plain stupidity. Propaganda creeps in and makes thinking straight impossible. So let me ask you to share your thoughts on the matter. Do you think NS would have been able to carry forward peace talks after what all happened in Islamabad?

lol

India didnt responded to the provoktion during UN GA... so they started all these...

and now again going to UN... :lol:

UN cant change anything... neither it will
it seems that Pakistan govt is very desperate for UN intervention.

Back
Top Bottom