What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

you thought it was but isnt.
so better explain,
and do also tell us why pakistan is not happy with the status quo according to you

Spend some time, read some of the old posts on this forum or even think a little harder, it should be obvious to you too.

Kashmir is facing allot I believe that either both countries decide what to do about this issue in very effective manner. If they are not able to solve this issue like forever till now ! Both should declare it as independent state. Why don't Pakistan and Indians realize these small skirmishes and wars that we have fought by now has brought no profit/benefit to both the powers of region but only the westerns who divided the sub-continent in such a way that they should be kept busy fighting with each other and annihilate the threat for western supremacy. Imagine Indians and Muslims having same supreme like in past in mughal empire and Indian supremacy for like 100's of decades in past. The west cannot take that risk.

My honest dream is that if both countries work out a good solution for Kashmir and unite to create safe heavens for both the countries that will give them a power in South Asia no doubt.

Only Peace can drive the enemy out ! and by enemy I mean the one or two who want both nations keep fighting.

Spend some time, read some of the old posts on this forum or even think a little harder, it should be obvious to you too.

did all that and specifically checked yours.
so as expected I got the usual reply from you.
didnt surprise me though.
do lemme know if you ever had anything worthwhile instead of claims.

did all that and specifically checked yours.
so as expected I got the usual reply from you.
didnt surprise me though.
do lemme know if you ever had anything worthwhile instead of claims.

It is not rocket science. Even a 15 year old kid would tell you which of the two countries want a change of the current arrangement of LOC. Your profile say that you are 20 years old. I am surprised that you had to ask me for an explanation.

so do you actually think that kashmir issue has any rational relation with your LOC violations and subsequent events?
*facepalm*
ok,,,,,what is our motive behind ceasefire violations,,,u tell me

It is not rocket science. Even a 15 year old kid would tell you which of the two countries want a change of the current arrangement of LOC. Your profile say that you are 20 years old. I am surprised that you had to ask me for an explanation.

and i presume youre older than 15 and you probably have the rational justification of your own claims.
instead of stalking my profile try to give "to the point" answers and dont bring up other stories.lets be simple.

*facepalm*
ok,,,,,what is our motive behind ceasefire violations,,,u tell me

I thought I was the one who asked you about this and it seems you perhaps dont have the answer and resorted to questioning me instead.

and i presume youre older than 15 and you probably have the rational justification of your own claims.
instead of stalking my profile try to give "to the point" answers and dont bring up other stories.lets be simple.

Stalking your profile? What are you? Mila Kunis? One just needs to click on the name to find out that information. I am not here to spoon feed kids. I would give an explanation when I deem it necessary. In this case however it was not. Get over it.

e0c05fcf7d509754647e441f45c17769.jpg

chal yaar chorr,,,,

this is sad, I never witnessed an Indian walking away from a debate.
so as of now what you guys said were just claims with no rational justification or explanation.
khair koi nae, its part of the game, I respect the fact that you are one of those extremely few indians who'd rather abstain from arguing instead of unnecessarily prolonging the discussion, rendering it useless.
and dont worry I'll give you the rational justification of what you asked.

this is sad, I never witnessed an Indian walking away from a debate.
so as of now what you guys said were just claims with no rational justification or explanation.
khair koi nae, its part of the game, I respect the fact that you are one of those extremely few indians who'd rather abstain from arguing instead of unnecessarily prolonging the discussion, rendering it useless.
and dont worry I'll give you the rational justification of what you asked.
actually,i am denying that we started this,,,have discussed the same for d last 2 days,,,dont want to type the same thing over n over again.....

So basically you ignored my entire argument. :lol:

Though you did agree with me that Modi is trying to differentiate his handling of border issues with that of the Congress party.

I am not sure I agree with you guys on anything at all!!!

And what exactly is my stance on that, according to you?

RABIDLY anti-Indian! Even if it comes down to stuff like supporting international terrorism on Indian soil! No surprise there, really!! :-)

Stalking your profile? What are you? Mila Kunis? One just needs to click on the name to find out that information. I am not here to spoon feed kids. I would give an explanation when I deem it necessary. In this case however it was not. Get over it.

awww did it hurt your feelings? Good.
btw i never bothered clicking your name or knowing your age.
my interpretation of your comment is "I'll give you an explanation when I myself have any"
dont worry it never was that big of a thing to get over.
but lets hope you "DEEM IT NECESSARY" sometime later. we'll see how rational these claims really are.

Back
Top Bottom