What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

awww did it hurt your feelings? Good.
btw i never bothered clicking your name or knowing your age.
my interpretation of your comment is "I'll give you an explanation when I myself have any"
dont worry it never was that big of a thing to get over.
but lets hope you "DEEM IT NECESSARY" sometime later. we'll see how rational these claims really are.

Keep trying. Maybe one day you would gain the ability to analyze things yourself instead of being spoon fed all the time. If you have a disagreement with whatever I wrote raise that instead of asking me to explain how 2+2=4.

actually,i am denying that we started this,,,have discussed the same for d last 2 days,,,dont want to type the same thing over n over again.....

since you've been rather ethical in you approach unlike many others here so I deem it right to say "chal yaar chorr,,,,"
maan lete hain jnaab aap ki baat.

since you've been rather ethical in you approach unlike many others here so I deem it right to say "chal yaar chorr,,,,"
maan lete hain jnaab aap ki baat.
baat man ne ya na man ne ki nahi hae,,,,go to page 16 of this thread n read on......phir se wahi gana bajane ka mood nahi ha

Keep trying. Maybe one day you would gain the ability to analyze things yourself instead of being spoon fed all the time. If you have an disagreement with whatever I wrote raise that instead of asking me to explain how 2+2=4.

im sure you know the meaning of "Rationality" right?
from the very start Ive been to the point and seemingly you preferred to say everything other than giving a rational justification or explanation to your very own argument.if you're getting agitated by it then it seriously makes you look irrational.and ofcourse there was a disagreement and thats why questions were raised regarding your claims, they just are more generic in nature.

baat man ne ya na man ne ki nahi hae,,,,go to page 16 of this thread n read on......phir se wahi gana bajane ka mood nahi ha

chacha Ive been following this thread from page 1.
full of typical arguments and claims.

im sure you know the meaning of "Rationality" right?
from the very start Ive been to the point and seemingly you preferred to say everything other than giving a rational justification or explanation to your very own argument.if you're getting agitated by it then it seriously makes you look irrational.and ofcourse there was a disagreement and thats why questions were raised regarding your claims, they just are more generic in nature.

I have also been very precise and to the point from the beginning.

Are you happy with the current LOC and would you be happy to make it an international border? Would the govt of Pakistan and majority of the population? Answers to those questions would explain why Pakistan wants to change the status quo. Indian govt and most of the population in India are happy with the current border arrangements. I don't understand why you would need someone else to explain this to you.

I have also been very precise and to the point from the beginning.

Are you happy with the current LOC and would you be happy to make it an international border? Would the govt of Pakistan and majority of the population? Answers to those questions would explain why Pakistan wants to change the status quo. Indian govt and most of the population in India are happy with the current border arrangements. I don't understand why you would need someone else to explain this to you.

the very thought of me or any other person being Happy on LOC events is stupid and vile.in a rational debate you only ask question when you yourself get to to answer yours first.
and clearly you were unable to fulfill your side of bargain. answer and get this over with.

if u have been following the thread,u already know my position,then why ask rhetorical questions,bhai.

you position isnt much different than many other indians here, you just didnt troll that much.
thats all. the questions were just and logical and nobody seemed to have answered it.
all claims.

you position isnt much different than many other indians here, you just didnt troll that much.
thats all. the questions were just and logical and nobody seemed to have answered it.
all claims.
which questions r u talking about?
what else can a civilian like me make other thn claims,based on circumstances...

which questions r u talking about?
what else can a civilian like me make other thn claims,based on circumstances...

wow so now you don't even remember what i asked for UGH :frown:
claims never hold any weight, im a civilian too but making claims doesn't really help much ;)

Claims and counter claims, no end in sight and non conclusive at best. However few facts that stand out and can not be refuted are as follow:
1) Indian government didn't try to internationalize (UN) the issue.
2) Did not request for a flag meeting.
3) Gave free hand to BSF to shoot at will.
4) Allowed media to cover the whole operation and did not hide damage caused.

Points 1), 2), 3) are pretty self explanatory, point 4) makes one wonder what actually happened on the other side of the border that a media blackout was considered necessary. I mean I noticed that even Pakistani posters are using pics from Indian sources, its been more then 10 days now, how come Pakistani government approached UN on the 3 day itself but still haven't allowed the media persons to see the damage for themselves?? Reasons could be nothing or may be everything!

Claims and counter claims, no end in sight and non conclusive at best. However few facts that stand out and can not be refuted are as follow:
1) Indian government didn't try to internationalize (UN) the issue.
2) Did not request for a flag meeting.
3) Gave free hand to BSF to shoot at will.
4) Allowed media to cover the whole operation and did not hide damage caused.

Points 1), 2), 3) are pretty self explanatory, point 4) makes one wonder what actually happened on the other side of the border that a media blackout was considered necessary. I mean I noticed that even Pakistani posters are using pics from Indian sources, its been more then 10 days now, how come Pakistani government approached UN on the 3 day itself but still haven't allowed the media persons to see the damage for themselves?? Reasons could be nothing or may be everything!

Well said.

Every Pakistani should thik about these points.

India never wants to internationalize kashmir... than why we will start this!!!

Why total media blackout in Pakistan!!!

Back
Top Bottom