What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Does it have something to do with this time of year?
@Irfan Baloch @nair @sandy_3126 @scorpionx @Abu Zolfiqar @Donatello ??
LoC flare up: August 2013
I think it does. normally this is the time when either party tries to add new posts and dig new bunkers and the other side doesnt approve.
why this time? maybe to consolidate before the heavy snow and setup the mood.
Yes, It is. It is always beginning of winter when we see so called Freedom Fighter intrudes in our territory and whole winter goes in stone pelting and provoking. Summer is for Business so normally doesn't happen. It all started by back up firing for these Terrrorists.
Genius.

its Sialkot ...along international border... not LoC.in Kashmir.

I think it does. normally this is the time when either party tries to add new posts and dig new bunkers and the other side doesnt approve.
why this time? maybe to consolidate before the heavy snow and setup the mood.

Genius.

AFAIK, it started first in Akhnoor sector near LOC but I may be wrong as well.

AFAIK, it started first in Akhnoor sector near LOC but I may be wrong as well.

Regardless, one this is clear. Now its just a free for all without any localization or particular targets.

Genius.

Actually
On Pakistani side of the border lies Punjab..but on Indian side it is still J&K.
This part of the border is some thing Pakistanis like to call the 'working boundary'.

The major cease fire violations happened took place in Arnia, RS Pura and Samba sectors, a stone throw away from the Jammu city.

60fb029a359af50e4a0a74560bb60b0a.jpg

7a5507952b10f438de251812bd59004c.jpg

Shitty excuse? what are you on? havent you read all your jihadi heads - hafiz saeed, Sammiaulla, mohd hafiz, zaid hamid, hafiz gul declaring jihad against India and accumulating hundreds of jihadis in Azad Kashmir for infiltration? be and man and own up to the shit that your country spreads throughout the region on all its borders.
When India fires, its in retaliation, and soon enough in a day or two, you will hear of an encounter between Indian forces and jihadists who could move across.

wish we were Israel.
BESIDE AMAN KA TAMASHA AND PAKISTAN SELECTED INDIA THE MOST BELOVED COUNTRY WHILE INDIA STARTED TRADE BUT STILL THESE 2 INSANE COUNTRIES ARE GOING TOWARDS HELL WHILE REST OF THE WORLD LAUGHING AT US WE CAN NEVER CHANGE JUST BLAMING EACH OTHER mukki mantri or nethaao ke dhothii mai buhat bhadboo hai wo kya kya karay bolo?
War is never a solution But INDIA hawkish media is just not giving up n rising the sentiments unnecessarily. Army n defense ministry knows what to do to secure the nation. Media need not to finger n escalate the situation. Aman ki asha should continue. Peace talks must continue. India n pakistan has to stay together always. So no war please but only love n peace. Hope not to see n read any more instigating news items on print or electronic media in future. Media should help in spreading love n peace between two nations n not the other way round.

Actually
On Pakistani side of the border lies Punjab..but on Indian side it is still J&K.
This part of the border is some thing Pakistanis like to call the 'working boundary'.

The major cease fire violations happened took place in Arnia, RS Pura and Samba sectors, a stone throw away from the Jammu city.

View attachment 119600

View attachment 119601
I not be throwing any stones to Jammu

Kya ho raha hai yeh sab
Dhol baj raha hey Mullah Saab . dont worry about it

Civilians have been moved by the army to government shelters for protection I saw the news on Reuters. The army might be planning on combing the surrounding area for any intrusion by militants. The flood on both side of the border has made it harder for cross border activities, and now that winter is almost here, militants might be trying to play catch up.
Man these Indians die more of rape, hunger, disease and road side accidents and yet worry more about these imaginary militants that only Indians see.

Keep fighting and let your countries remain in third world state

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom