What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Does it have something to do with this time of year?
@Irfan Baloch @nair @sandy_3126 @scorpionx @Abu Zolfiqar @Donatello ??
LoC flare up: August 2013

Multiple things might be at play.

In some sectors, there might be infiltration facilitation before winter snow sets in.

Second could be get traction on kashmir, as Nawaz sharif couldn't get in the UN.

Third could be the wrongly gauging the Indian r political mindset change. New government directives are different from MMS obsession to become a contender for a Nobel peace prize.

fourth could be over-zealousness from Indian side to escalate the localized shelling.

It could be mix of all four of these instances.

Well its clear India is learning its lessons from Israel by trying to become Israel in south Asia, like Pakistan is Palestine where Pakistan will throw puny rockets or rocks at them.

to be israel india would have to have air superiority over Pakistan, blockade over Pakistan and the ability to not get nuked to smithereens by Pakistan

none of which is the case

well one thing i do know is that the indian anal-ysts yap about ceasefire violations as a cover to allow mujahideen/freedom fighters to slip into iOK....though they overlook that winter is still a little less than 3 months away

it was Eid day when the indian cowards decided to test our reactions and patience

:lol: your internal politics taking a toll on pakistan. your cowards will learn a hard lesson again.

Which festival exactly? Eid and Diwali? As such Eid means as much to Indians(Muslims) as it does across the border.
Yes, Eid and diwali. These two festivals just over laps each other about this time of the year. I think both the sides don't want to lose any opportunity to thrash the hope for holidays or moral to fight. Don't know, may be it sounds a bit ridiculous.

well one thing i do know is that the indian anal-ysts yap about ceasefire violations as a cover to allow mujahideen/freedom fighters to slip into iOK....though they overlook that winter is still a little less than 3 months away

it was Eid day when the indian cowards decided to test our reactions and patience

Well here's the thing, there were a lot less fog warnings in that area as I previously thought incorrectly. So if we discount the infiltrator thing, all I can tell is that one side that has the orders to shoot people crossing over opened fire at some civilian and then all hell broke loose at tit for tat firing.

So who benefits from the deaths of civilians in the elections?

No my point was related to infiltration.....But as i said it is kind of confusing to have a flare up to this magnitude...... Both the PM is taking a note of it and they are getting updates of it.....

If we take that, then would it not behove the BSF to simply get out their armoury and get some thermal scanners so that they are prepared. I mean if for arguments sake there is a season when the fighter for Kashmiri freedom begins his quest.. I'd sort of be prepared for it rather than be surprised every season

I mean even the Chinese some thousands of years ago figured out when the Mongol hordes would try to attack.

The problem is that Tourist Season in India is short from Mar to Aug. Afterwards, a long time is actually movement across LOC. You can't expect that all 8-9 months in all the sectors thermal scanners will be used. Also, if we keep our sentiments aside for moment, PA start firing/shelling for giving them backup in same sector or other sectors, for deviation.

If you want to see this is the same pattern for almost 5 years, except 1 year where in summer stone pelting happened else all summer is calm for that long.

The problem is that IA/PA both know the strategy but it can't work out to stop as we don't have "Border" but LOC. If it becomes Border then we can have fencing or wiring and then this pattern can be stopped. But Alas! we both know it is not going to happen in near soon.

Multiple things might be at play.

In some sectors, there might be infiltration facilitation before winter snow sets in.

Second could be get traction on kashmir, as Nawaz sharif couldn't get in the UN.

Third could be the wrongly gauging the Indian r political mindset change. New government directives are different from MMS obsession to become a contender for a Nobel peace prize.

fourth could be over-zealousness from Indian side to escalate the localized shelling.

It could be mix of all four of these instances.

The first one makes a little sense but winter is REALLY late here. The latter has little play as quite frankly the Kashmir issue will still not pop up... I find the third connected to the fourth.. the important indicator for this is the news regarding NMs rather reserved or distanced stance and comments on the situation. Essentially letting the state machinery handle it and test the Pakistani side to how far this goes.

The problem is that Tourist Season in India is short from Mar to Aug. Afterwards, a long time is actually movement across LOC. You can't expect that all 8-9 months in all the sectors thermal scanners will be used. Also, if we keep our sentiments aside for moment, PA start firing/shelling for giving them backup in same sector or other sectors, for deviation.

If you want to see this is the same pattern for almost 5 years, except 1 year where in summer stone pelting happened else all summer is calm for that long.

The problem is that IA/PA both know the strategy but it can't work out to stop as we don't have "Border" but LOC. If it becomes Border then we can have fencing or wiring and then this pattern can be stopped. But Alas! we both know it is not going to happen in near soon.

That is where the question comes in. What if the movement is not just of infiltrators but rather cross border smuggling and general movement? The quantity of infiltrators claims belies the numbers actually caught and killed.

Last edited:
The Pakistani firing aimed at Jammu Hindu population only, they seldom fire at LOC border civilians.

The first one makes a little sense but winter is REALLY late here. The latter has little play as quite frankly the Kashmir issue will still not pop up... I find the third connected to the fourth.. the important indicator for this is the news regarding NMs rather reserved or distanced stance and comments on the situation. Essentially letting the state machinery handle it and test the Pakistani side to how far this goes.

That is where the question comes in. What if the movement is not just of infiltrators but rather cross border smuggling and general movement? The quantity of infiltrators claims belies the numbers actually caught and killed.

And, I really agree on that part as well. It can be illegal human trafficking or legal migration (By mistake, crossing the Porous border) but on any side armies have to do the firing when they get caught because of trust deficit. There seems no resolution either.
Though, we Indians claim only for infiltration but it could be the case when those infiltrators goes back to Pakistan, then not all PA member might assume them as infiltrators. So, firing on them causes shelling on both end. To stop the same, we need CBMs but it never worked in our case.

I do not think they are illegal human trafficking, it is a heavily guarded border. The easy route will be through Punjab just like for drugs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom