What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Where was this Pagal Sikh and his army and youth of befitting reply when china was playing tent tent on Indian ground ?

Besides, Stop killing our civilians, we won't fire at you simple is that. When it comes to Pakistan, every Indian IQ goes down the flush !

Pagal Takfir, where does your Army and Politicians runs when US drones your People?

Beside, stop exporting terrorist and killing our civilians, we won't fire at you simple is that. When it comes to India, every Pakistani's IQ goes down to Flush! :cuckoo:

Pagal Takfir, where does your Army and Politicians runs when US drones your People?

Beside, stop exporting terrorist and killing our civilians, we won't fire at you simple is that. When it comes to India, every Pakistani's IQ goes down to Flush! Posts of Troll Tank in this thread proves it.
688f80c338c98852e34fd333eda143ac.jpg

It is pretty confusing, the only answer make sense is the time of the year, do something before snow........But this time it is not like previous instances, the intensity is much much higher, and i seriously hope this doesnt get worse.....There was a report of civilians moving away from boarder areas.....
Well, what exactly? If its infiltrators as the Indian side claims.. This is the fog season..which also explains the civilian causalities. Both sides cant see a damn thing and are firing on anything moving. Although I doubt that 700 people moving as claimed would be missed by the Media or even the locals.

It is pretty confusing, the only answer make sense is the time of the year, do something before snow........But this time it is not like previous instances, the intensity is much much higher, and i seriously hope this doesnt get worse.....There was a report of civilians moving away from boarder areas.....
The snow theory I used to read since my childhood. The pushing of intruders etc. But I think the festival season might be a reason too. It creates a huge psychological pressure on both sides, may be. Just my guess.

Yes, It is. It is always beginning of winter when we see so called Freedom Fighter intrudes in our territory and whole winter goes in stone pelting and provoking. Summer is for Business so normally doesn't happen. It all started by back up firing for these Terrrorists.

If we take that, then would it not behove the BSF to simply get out their armoury and get some thermal scanners so that they are prepared. I mean if for arguments sake there is a season when the fighter for Kashmiri freedom begins his quest.. I'd sort of be prepared for it rather than be surprised every season

I mean even the Chinese some thousands of years ago figured out when the Mongol hordes would try to attack.

Well, what exactly? If its infiltrators as the Indian side claims.. This is the fog season..which also explains the civilian causalities. Both sides cant see a damn thing and are firing on anything moving. Although I doubt that 700 people moving as claimed would be missed by the Media or even the locals.

Probably the 700 is a exaggerated number, but certainly there are people ready to cross over.... There is another aspect the election which is going to take place in JnK......

The snow theory I used to read since my childhood. The pushing of intruders etc. But I think the festival season might be a reason too. It creates a huge psychological pressure on both sides, may be. Just my guess.

Election!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which festival exactly? Eid and Diwali? As such Eid means as much to Indians(Muslims) as it does across the border.

Civilians have been moved by the army to government shelters for protection I saw the news on Reuters. The army might be planning on combing the surrounding area for any intrusion by militants. The flood on both side of the border has made it harder for cross border activities, and now that winter is almost here, militants might be trying to play catch up.

Probably the 700 is a exaggerated number, but certainly there are people ready to cross over.... There is another aspect the election which is going to take place in JnK......

Election!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who benefits from the deaths of civilians in the elections?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom