What's new

Indian Agency RAW involved in Quetta blast :- CM Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri

We have killed morer terrorists than Pakistan.. figures are almost double. Dispite of Operation Zar be azab.

SO you have Kashmir.. and Assam.. and you claim that entire India is burning.... Majority of the casualties are of Terrorists and Maoists counted along with security forces.. no many civilians are dying like the ones in Quetta today.

Check your numbers:
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/casualties.htm
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/database/indiafatalities.htm

PK = 332 civilians and 155 security
India = 117 civilians and 101 security people

I don't think the difference is huge . Both have pockets of areas that are volatile and prone to violence .

@Spring Onion

ISIS has claimed Responsibility

Stop blaming RAW

ISIS also claimed US shooting so stop blindly accepting their claim as final truth.

As far as RAW is concerned Baluchistan is a region where many have strategic interests including US, Russia, India so primarily any activity to sabotage any big development do have many stakeholders including India

Dude they don't need proof... there is a saying in Pakistan...

Kaum ko truck ki batti ke peecha laga dena... this is exactly what he is doing... Now onward media...Army.. heck even Doctors in the Hospital will blame RAW and forget about incompetent Police and Political class.

Recent speech by CH Nisar, Afghanistan crash of Helicopter, CPEC and Pakistani favors by Kashmiris and China.... India cannot digest this and they are trying to take revenge...

As far as RAW is concerned Baluchistan is a region where many have strategic interests including US, Russia, India so primarily any activity to sabotage any big development do have many stakeholders including India

So will you not accept that ISIS will find a Very fertile and natural ground for expansion in Pakistan
Given the large of extremists and extremist organisations in Pakistan
and along the AF PAK region

It is no use pointing the finger at Raw or anybody else. We know India (not all the Indians) is an enemy, especially the BJP gov’t. But India is also our neighbour, there is little can be practically done short of going to war and nuking each other. We must learn to cope with this situation. By such statement we convey the message that Pakistan lacks the ability to deal with the problem.

Anyone who has heard Ali Haider Gilani interview on TV, would have heard him to say that the people who actually carry out these barbarous acts could be from Punjab, Karachi, KPK or FATA; but are mostly ‘Pakistani ‘. They think they are doing Allah’s’ work and to hell with Pakistan & rest of the Pakistanis whom they classify as the American stooges.

This viewpoint permeates among all thru the society. This include lawyers & High Court Judges, main stream political parties and their leaders such as Jamaat Islami , PTI leader Imran Khan who, until the APS shooting, was out & out Taliban supporter , Rana Sana Ullah who is friendly with the sectarian SSP & LEJ and members of the police & the armed formed forces. Let us not forget that the mastermind who carried out attack on Musharraf & Pak Navy installation was from the PAF.

I have come across a comment by Honourable Zaravan who declared that when people accuse him of being fundamentalist, he feels proud (or something to this effect). None of these people will openly support suicide bombers & killers of innocent civilians and neither am I accusing them of being involved in this or any other similar incident directly. My point is that regardless of who funds these attacks or trains the suicide bombers; no action would succeed without the support & facilitation of the perpetrators by ordinary members of the society who have similar mind-set most of whom being followers of the Deobandi maslak. (Kidnappers of the Ali Haider Gilani were all Deobandi or Salafi).

A liberal would also probably kill when extremely angry and for revenge but no liberal ever carried out target killing or suicide bombing. Being soldier of Allah & his Messenger (PBUH) does not mean that you become judge & jury and start killing anyone whom you think does not follow your version of Islam. Pray tell me what was the crime of the Shaheed lawyers of Quetta?

Operation Zarbe Azb is not enough. No amount of strikes or official mourning would make any difference. The mind-set can only be changed thru moderate Ulemas; on the other hand KPK gov’t funds the extremist Haqqania and Ch. Nisar seems to be incapable of removing openly extremist Lal Masjid mullah.

I must be sounding like a ‘Record’, but each time I see incident like the above I feel such deep anguish at the state of my beloved country that I cannot resist the need to stress the fact that blaming others such as RAW & Afghanistan, Zionists etc. is no more than the waste of breath?

Only way out of this mess is to put our own house in order but there is a clear lack of will to do so. Sadly innocent Pakistan blood will continue to be shed as long as mind-set of the society does not change.

brother,

u will worry for kashmir, we will tackle this , and we dont need your sympathies. you always gave us dead bodies !

My dear u need to worry more.....

There are large number of terrorist sponsered death of muslims in muslim countries namely Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Syria and elsewhere killed by muslim jehadis. Such killings have resulted in isolation of muslims giving rise to suspicion. Besides, nationals of other countries feel scared to visit some of these countries unless it become inevitable for business reasons. Situation now boils to think whi is getting benefitted of these mass killings.

Brother think about it...until the times runs out from ur hands...

PK = 332 civilians and 155 security
India = 117 civilians and 101 security people

I don't think the difference is huge . Both have pockets of areas that are volatile and prone to violence .

Taking population into perspective that is a huge figure for pakistan. It shud had been viceversa given the population of india. Shows the state of pakistan it is in now.

to silence Kashmir issue, they killed innocent people...

How many times did we have to just issue statement that we will avenge their death.
Enough is Enough
Yea man, enough is enough, stop issuing those statements anymore.

Taking population into perspective that is a huge figure for pakistan. It shud had been viceversa given the population of india. Shows the state of pakistan it is in now.

This is our best figure in more than a decade . Considering what the country was during 2009-2013 we used to get 300 dead in one month . NAP and zarb e azb has brought it down to pre 2006 level when there was calm .

This is no doubt related to what is happening in Kashmir.

Even though Pakistan is not involved in the present Kashmir uprising as it fully home grown, one thing our civilian leadership, specially this moron Nawaz Shareef must understand that regardless, whatever our position will be on kashmir, India will spread terrorism inside Pakistan in response to Kashmir uprising. NS personal interests and his business interests have become a national security threat to Pakistan. State must now forge strong deterrence by working into fault lines within India for exploitation to cause maximum damage to India from within. Indian terrorism cannot be defeated with people like Nawaz Shareef at helm with soft spot for India while citizens of Pakistan are dieing due to Indian terrorism. We are in the state of war, and need some hardcore nationalist to be at helm. Reheel Shareef is doing his bit, its about time, the executive, the civilian side of state, needs to either put up or shut up.

ISIS also claimed US shooting so stop blindly accepting their claim as final truth.

The bombing is deadly, ISIS style. RAW is not involved and the attack seem to have been planned just in hours.

Ontopic...this is not a good sign for India too. Seem ISIS as reached the subcontinent. Care should be taken by the GOI so that ISIS stops with Pakistan and not enter India.

Ontopic...this is not a good sign for India too. Seem ISIS as reached the subcontinent. Care should be taken by the GOI so that ISIS stops with Pakistan and not enter India.

ISIS has already reached India

But they are being weeded out By NIA ; as they have not yet established themselves

So NIA -- IB - RAW are identifying and arresting ISIS agents

We need some aggressive leadership instead of KHASSI noora to show Indians their Oqat and wipe them off like shit from Pakistan...

Last edited:
ISIS has already reached India

But they are being weeded out By NIA ; as they have not yet established themselves

So NIA -- IB - RAW are identifying and arresting ISIS agents

ISIS still doesn't have significant presence in India, yes there are some people who harbour ISIS ideology.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom