What's new

Indian Agency RAW involved in Quetta blast :- CM Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri

Taliban has claimed the responsibility of attack, blaming anyone else amounts to giving clean chit to the perpetrators of this inhumane act. please don't do that.

India is a country of wonderfull peope who have made their mark in IT, movies and even took it to Mars but being a population of 1 billion means
that it has a large quantity of scumbags who have been left behind and all they do is hate & trolll and show their ugly selves

this is in reference to shameful cartoons posted by a an Indian troll making fun of a tragedy and scumbags thanking him

Everyone of the view India, a terrorist sponsored country did this savage and genocidal Quetta attack. This is first time admission of its kind.

very sad taking innocent lives.

Where is the response of greater proportions to Indians?

Dont wait for me ! response will be soon
kk I wait for that response...

at Max ur country people do some blast and kill innocent people like Quetta. any other thing can happen? nop. perfect cowardly act only possible. I don't expect a case or complaints in international court or UNSC.

Indian are panic hurt since kalboshan yadav got arrested from blouchistan. their MQM cant close karachi.. every other plan they making is not being successful .. and on top of Kashmir.. they have to pay to hurt Pak in soft targets like schools hospitals etc..
it will returned with intrests...

Guys...if also, for a moment accept it as he is a spy...But what is the big deal in it...Hundreds of spies operate in each of the nations from either side..be in India or Pakistan....

But the bigger point is that how Pakistan brings justifiable proof to convince the world community about involvement of India...Till that point, politician of Pakistan will just take an execuse of their inability to govern their states, and blame with some one who is easy target, i.e. India...

So if you guys really like go into detail of this unfortunate incident, then get into action and arrest the culprit...Trust me, you will find many Indian posters who will side with you..even if such crime is committed by Indian operatives...Because, we can not live in the war scenario for ever friends...We have to leave together and the same way die together....Why can not we keep our rivalry to intellectual discussion and in TV and forum only...

Nobody believes this bullsh!t. If RAW is involved..so what? Whose responsibility it is to f*cking protect our homeland? Yes, the Zehri dude and his administration. By blaming RAW, he is just trying to "soften" the anger of Pakistanis who are stupid enough to fall for it.

This attack should be treated similar to the attack on our airport in Karachi which caused the state to go ham on TTP dogs all over Pakistan--including North Waziristan.

Our intelligence should effectively track which groups were involved and their motives, and whoever is involved---time to take our gloves off and utterly unleash the wrath of state on that group.

Let's not allow terrorists to take away the gains made in Zarb-e-Azab.

I am furious!! 80 people killed in a hospital emergency room!!!!!

Hopefully there's some serious, serious action taken under National Action Plan to completely wipe out these inhumane criminals

Exactly my friend...If Indian operatives are culprit, then your media should ask what is the idiotic CM is doing to take action agaist those people? How does he know that Indian operative are involved....I mean there should be some serious talk in the media when life of 80 innocent people are lost rather than just blaming India and issue is closed.

Guys...if also, for a moment accept it as he is a spy...But what is the big deal in it...Hundreds of spies operate in each of the nations from either side..be in India or Pakistan....
But the bigger point is that how Pakistan brings justifiable proof to convince the world community about involvement of India...Till that point, politician of Pakistan will just take an execuse of their inability to govern their states, and blame with some one who is easy target, i.e. India...
So if you guys really like go into detail of this unfortunate incident, then get into action and arrest the culprit...Trust me, you will find many Indian posters who will side with you..even if such crime is committed by Indian operatives...Because, we can not live in the war scenario for ever friends...We have to leave together and the same way die together....Why can not we keep our rivalry to intellectual discussion and in TV and forum only...
Exactly my friend...If Indian operatives are culprit, then your media should ask what is the idiotic CM is doing to take action agaist those people? How does he know that Indian operative are involved....I mean there should be some serious talk in the media when life of 80 innocent people are lost rather than just blaming India and issue is closed.

Yes war is not worth but sometimes people leave no choices for each other, is india willing to let Kashmiries chose their future. we dont care whats happening to Nexlites Sikhs Asammies or who ever but Kashmir is unfinish agenda indian needs to realize that let human decide what they want. getting a land to prove their power is nothing there are alot more smaller nations are alot more powerful than india with 1.3 billion population.
its india and indian to decide to pressurize indian politicians who have history and they are proud of killing Muslims. Every other thing happen in india they blame Pakistan.. either its boat incident, dove, baloon, your navy's submarine and have you notice how your media portray messages against Pak, like army is fighting each other on border..
There is alot of things to do in indian side where in Pak we are relatively calm we dont say answer india with their manners like how indian ex officers and journalists says... but there is no gurantee in future.

Yes war is not worth but sometimes people leave no choices for each other, is india willing to let Kashmiries chose their future. we dont care whats happening to Nexlites Sikhs Asammies or who ever but Kashmir is unfinish agenda indian needs to realize that let human decide what they want. getting a land to prove their power is nothing there are alot more smaller nations are alot more powerful than india with 1.3 billion population.
its india and indian to decide to pressurize indian politicians who have history and they are proud of killing Muslims. Every other thing happen in india they blame Pakistan.. either its boat incident, dove, baloon, your navy's submarine and have you notice how your media portray messages against Pak, like army is fighting each other on border..
There is alot of things to do in indian side where in Pak we are relatively calm we dont say answer india with their manners like how indian ex officers and journalists says... but there is no gurantee in future.

Again, I do not want any one to suggest me what should we do with our citizens...In the same way, Pakistan do not like when any other country comment about their own citizen...Rest of things, does not matter to us....Killing Muslims..al these things...If you are so worried about killing of Muslims, what are you doing in the entire middle east and in your western border when hundreds of people getting killed every day...If you really go by daily news, it is the Muslims who are killing Muslims every day rather than other way around...

Come on guys...get it to the world of reality...How long you will live in an illusion world...The people who killed your innocent people in Quetta must be a Muslims for sure...The people who are dying starting from Afganistan to Iran/Iraq, Arabs, or name any Muslim country, they are just killing each other in some of the execuse or the other... So are you going on war with those people???

People of Pakistani province Balochistan gave a stern reply to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Singh Modi by rallying against Prime Minister Modi on his statement on Balochistan and Kashmir. On 15th August, India’s Independence Day, Prime Minister Modi gave a statement while addressing a crowd gathered for Independence Day that people of Balochistan (Pakistan’s province) and Kashmir (Indian occupied) thanked him for having keen observation regarding Balochistan issues.

It is also important to state here that those people who might have thanked him were the separatists, the people who are being funded by India and are carrying out terrorist activities in Balochistan. Most of their leaders are hiding abroad and have never come back to Pakistan for decades. They are sponsored by Indian intelligence agencies and most of them are on their payroll. They fund the separatist in Balochistan to fight against the state and are indulged in terrorists activities and posing the whole scenario as civil war in Balochistan.

Different protest rallies were taken out in Quetta, the Provincial capital of Balochistan, Dera Bugti, Sibi, Dhadar, Dera Murad Jamali, Bela and other areas of the province displaying banner criticising Indian Prime Minister.

The statement also shows that India has been constantly intervening in Balochistan, and has played an integral part in instigating the separatist movements, the kind of movement which spread chaos by killing innocent lawyers, doctors engineers, army and police personals and other professionals working in Balochistan. A claim which Pakistan has been continuously making to India but has always been denied or were not dealt with by Indian side. In return India has always accused Pakistan for supporting terrorism in India without any proves.

Our Government and Army has outplayed Indian conspiracy in Balochistan with relentless efforts by sitting down for dialogue with separatists and its leaders fighting in Balochistan. Peace has started prevailing in the province which is the desired fruitful outcome of our state policies and its constant struggle to tackle the foreign proxies.

Will write more article about Balochistan issue as CPEC (China Pakistan Economic Corridor) is taking place in Pakistan, and Balochistan is the center of it and India has started to make hurdles in the way but our Government and Army will also deal with it the way they have dealt with the separatist movement situation which was again funded by Indian Agencies.

On thing for sure Prime Minister Modi needs to stop giving these absurd statement about Balchositan and Kashmir, people are dying in both of these places and that's only because of India's direct (in Kashmir) occupation and indirect (in Balochistan) intervention and proxies. Lets hope he takes his head out of his A** and thinks of the innocent people dying because of his extreme decisions

Source: www.fibrenerves.com

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/balochis...tor-jawab-diya-zindabad.445377/#ixzz4HzwEpnFB

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom