What's new

Indian Agency RAW involved in Quetta blast :- CM Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri

Not surprised, after-all it's a Pakistani newspaper. :)
Recall history pak never blame on every attempt but India do either it's pigeon or tota
While there is many proofs of raw involvement either it's from ur politicians?it defence minister or ur kulbushan or blouch terrorists group leaders himself states help and involvement in blouchistan
It's open to the world like crystal clear son

Of course, killing innocents is the work of RAW. Fighting armed forces in IOK is the work of Kashmiri freedom fighters. Obvious difference.

LOLZ... Dude god knows how many spies/alleged spies has Pakistan arrested in Past...Do you see Indian agencies worrying about them.. or this guys is so special?

They will regret very soon.

A lots of them tries to attack India also but who is responsible for our own security?

Why my comment about false flag not visible? I can only see it if Im signed in.

Retaliation would come and would come to indian raw installations both on afghanistan and indian soil.

Yeah can't wait to foil It, just a handful of firecrackers. It's not like you and your dothracki army is going to pouch like tiger. Just a mere meow from a pussycat. So pls we heard this all before too many times!

The same way you always blame ISI..Mr..
Does that even have logic?

Attachments

• ISIS-India-Companies-Bomb-Making-IED-Explosive-GreatGameIndia-Kobane-Detonators-Syria-Russia.jpg
    ISIS-India-Companies-Bomb-Making-IED-Explosive-GreatGameIndia-Kobane-Detonators-Syria-Russia.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 31
  • CM6ZFXcUsAASYxs.png
    CM6ZFXcUsAASYxs.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 35
Washington Post claims that Khorasani Branch of the ISIS claimed responsibility.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e19344-5d4d-11e6-8e45-477372e89d78_story.html

More than 70 Pakistanis have lost their lives and all my countrymen are doing is trying to find an excuse for putting the blame of some foreign agency and then forget about the whole thing until next time.

I maintain that be it Iran, Raw, TTP or ISIS or whosoever is really responsible for this despicable act is not important. Safety of life & property of the citizens is first & foremost responsibility of the gov’t and her law enforcing agencies. It is therefore their job to stop / eliminate the persons who commit terrorism. Any gov’t that is incapable of ensuring safety of her citizens is no government at all.

However IG Sind brazenly declares that arms licenses have not been issued for ‘Show’ only and that citizens should use their guns for self-defence. In other words, by issuing an arms licence, responsibility f the police is over & every one takes care his safety himself; a sure recipe for anarchy if there was one. But then in Pakistan police is meant to safeguard the VVIP’s only not ordinary citizens like you and me.

As I have posted earlier, Pakistan lacks the will to combat terrorism head on. People may forget that there was a so called 20 point National Action Plan to combat terrorism agreed by all parties back in January 2015. The points were:

20 points National Action Plan

· A 20 points declaration, agreed to in the All Parties Conference was announced by the Prime Minister. These points were unanimously agreed in a marathon of leaders of all the Political parties after a session of 11 hours.

· Implementation of death sentence of those convicted in cases of terrorism.

· Special trial courts under the supervision of Army. The duration of these courts would be two years.

· Militant outfits and armed gangs will not be allowed to operate in the country.

· NACTA, the anti-terrorism institution will be strengthened.

· Strict action against the literature, newspapers and magazines promoting hatred, decapitation, extremism, sectarianism and intolerance.

· All funding sources of terrorists and terrorist outfits will be frozen.

· The defunct outfits will not be allowed to operate under any other name.

· Establishing and deploying a dedicated counter-terrorism force.

· End to religious extremism and protection of minorities will be ensured.

· Registration and regulation of religious seminaries.

· Ban on glorification of terrorists and terrorist organisations through print and electronic media.

· Administrative and development reforms in FATA with immediate focus on repatriation of IDPs.

· Communication network of terrorists will be dismantled completely.

· Concrete measures against promotion of terrorism through internet and social media.

· No room will be left for the extremism in any part of the country.

· Ongoing operation in Karachi will be taken to its logical end.

· Balochistan government to be fully empowered for political reconciliation with complete ownership by all stakeholders.

· Action against elements spreading sectarianism.

· Formulation of a comprehensive policy to deal with the issue of Afghan refugees, beginning with registration of all refugees.

· Reforms in criminal courts system to strengthen the anti-terrorism institutions including provincial CIDs.

· Unquote

It is now 18 months since the plan was agreed. All the three main political parties, PML-N, PTI & PPP are in power at least in one of the provinces, can anyone honestly say that NAP has been implemented in full?

Pray tell me, how else would you ensure that this kind of incidence does not happens again? Fight with India, Afghanistan, Iran or the US or all of the above together? And would this war truly change the extremist loving mind-set that is the root cause of the problem? I repeat my assertion that human life in Pakistan is cheap and despite agreeing to it, beside paying lip service, none of the political forces have any will to implement the National Action Plan.

Last edited:
This has India written all over. What remains to be seen is the pathetic excuse for a government of NS doing actually for a change. Perhaps he will send some more sarees to Modi's mother.
Send Hafiz, sallhuddin, masud azhar instead of mango, we like original Pakistani products

LOLZ... Dude god knows how many spies/alleged spies has Pakistan arrested in Past...Do you see Indian agencies worrying about them.. or this guys is so special?

Yes they are worried and your tv anchor tv shows your politicians diplomates cries. wait for any incidence in india and you will see the worrying faces in india. question is why Pakistan is not helping Assam nexlites?
simply they dont care.. Kashmir is unfinish agenda between Pak and ind... you cant run away by supporting these terrorists activities in Pak.. some how you will get your answer this is how intelligence agencies works.

you wish you were cute... but ugly as hell unfortunate but so true :)

Is it coincident that one day before(blast) America demanded Pakistan to do more again..and then the other day a bomb blast occured..??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom