What's new

Indian Agency RAW involved in Quetta blast :- CM Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri

It is no use pointing the finger at Raw or anybody else. We know India (not all the Indians) is an enemy, especially the BJP gov’t. But India is also our neighbour, there is little can be practically done short of going to war and nuking each other. We must learn to cope with this situation. By such statement we convey the message that Pakistan lacks the ability to deal with the problem.

Anyone who has heard Ali Haider Gilani interview on TV, would have heard him to say that the people who actually carry out these barbarous acts could be from Punjab, Karachi, KPK or FATA; but are mostly ‘Pakistani ‘. They think they are doing Allah’s’ work and to hell with Pakistan & rest of the Pakistanis whom they classify as the American stooges.

This viewpoint permeates among all thru the society. This include lawyers & High Court Judges, main stream political parties and their leaders such as Jamaat Islami , PTI leader Imran Khan who, until the APS shooting, was out & out Taliban supporter , Rana Sana Ullah who is friendly with the sectarian SSP & LEJ and members of the police & the armed formed forces. Let us not forget that the mastermind who carried out attack on Musharraf & Pak Navy installation was from the PAF.

I have come across a comment by Honourable Zaravan who declared that when people accuse him of being fundamentalist, he feels proud (or something to this effect). None of these people will openly support suicide bombers & killers of innocent civilians and neither am I accusing them of being involved in this or any other similar incident directly. My point is that regardless of who funds these attacks or trains the suicide bombers; no action would succeed without the support & facilitation of the perpetrators by ordinary members of the society who have similar mind-set most of whom being followers of the Deobandi maslak. (Kidnappers of the Ali Haider Gilani were all Deobandi or Salafi).

A liberal would also probably kill when extremely angry and for revenge but no liberal ever carried out target killing or suicide bombing. Being soldier of Allah & his Messenger (PBUH) does not mean that you become judge & jury and start killing anyone whom you think does not follow your version of Islam. Pray tell me what was the crime of the Shaheed lawyers of Quetta?

Operation Zarbe Azb is not enough. No amount of strikes or official mourning would make any difference. The mind-set can only be changed thru moderate Ulemas; on the other hand KPK gov’t funds the extremist Haqqania and Ch. Nisar seems to be incapable of removing openly extremist Lal Masjid mullah.

I must be sounding like a ‘Record’, but each time I see incident like the above I feel such deep anguish at the state of my beloved country that I cannot resist the need to stress the fact that blaming others such as RAW & Afghanistan, Zionists etc. is no more than the waste of breath?

Only way out of this mess is to put our own house in order but there is a clear lack of will to do so. Sadly innocent Pakistan blood will continue to be shed as long as mind-set of the society does not change.
I now understand why @Joe Shearer holds you in such high esteem .

Retaliation would come and would come to indian raw installations both on afghanistan and indian soil.

Only time will tell whos responsible, but who ever is, there should be serious consequences for them

1 - Ban All websites and keep a track of every one visiting online material which may lead to religious indoctrination

Not practical...... Your suggestion is already happening, but i am sure you know how online activities happens.... anyone can open a site and post what ever he feel like posting....

2 - All the mosques should be forced to follow a single Religious policy and Islamic interpretation decided by the state

State cannot interpret religion....... There are enough sane scholars who try to reverse the trend..... But there are crazy mullah's who try to interpret using their small brain and expand it..... Not possible....

- All financial transactions going to and fro mosques should be carefully analysed

Can do to an extent, but one cannot track all the mosques or religious bodies......probably they can track those suspected ones.....But like @niaz said there are sympathisers within establishment, which is a grave concern....... Now let me tell you something..... I do not know if you heard of Green vally in kerala (a infamous mosque), there are 3 raids atleast in this place..... police station is 6 kms away from this place and by the time they leave the info is already passed on........If it can happen here then you can imagine....

4 - Start large scale investment on primary education with free food/water and other resources so that children are encouraged to join proper schools instead of Madrasas

I do not know how practical this is, as the resistance towards this going to be very high as there is a huge population who are very religious and for them it will be like "Eliye pedihu illam chudal"........

India
Israel
Iran
Afghanistan
USA

who else?

This has India written all over.
Really? Proof? Are you guys just shooting from the hip as that's the easiest thing to do?

I didn't know that Hindu RAW had the ability to motivate a Muslim to become a suicide bomber and blow himself up! I want to know how they do it! Simply amazing! :woot:

I WOULD SAY INTERNAL WEAKNESS OF THE WORLD BLAME TO THE OTHERS.

India
Israel
Iran
Afghanistan
USA

who else?
Kulbhushan Yadav of course! He seems to be a one man army raining destruction on Pakistan as everyone is blaming him for every terrorist act out there!! :laughcry:

This seems to be a well planned attack. However, has he based his statement on circumstantial evidence or the agencies have got some evidence?
It can also be a third party that wants to aggravate relations between the two neighboring countries. Though this has become customary between India and Pakistan to blame each other immediately after such attacks especially in case of the former. However, I would suggest caution until solid evidence comes forward as any preconceived notion can harm investigation and its objectivity.

After that so called Insult fiasco with your Home Minister during SARC, one that Indians keep harping about, some sort of reaction from India was very much expected. Besides lets be honest here India has known for while to harbour anti Pakistan elements. Moreover your Doval is on record about Balochistan.
Pakistan does not have many enemies,we only have one.

India’s Home Minister gets insulted so RAW decides to kill 75 people by setting off a bomb in Quetta? Are you being serious? India gets insulted by Pakistan every minute of the day, doesn’t respond by exploding bombs. These are your delusions.

But ... Truck ki batti pe toh RAW likha hai...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom