What's new

Indian Agency RAW involved in Quetta blast :- CM Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri

Ontopic...this is not a good sign for India too.

Actually it is more serious for India than Pakistan..... ( though i seriously doubt about the claim by IS, they have a habit of claiming every unclaimed attacks)..... We have far more recruits than Pakistan and this is not a good sign at all.... Hope Indian intel is working overtime to track these organisation........

@on topic OP has made 2 threads on the same topic...... and nothing new,

We Indians used to do this drama of blaming ISI for every other thing happened here, and over a period of time we have realised the importance of looking inside for problem than outside.... and i would say that has given us results........ But now the way things are going even there is a fire cracker they would blame RAW

What a friggin revelation. Pakistan will perish on its own they are only scared of their own shadow. And pointing finger to others.

My dear u need to worry more.....

There are large number of terrorist sponsered death of muslims in muslim countries namely Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Syria and elsewhere killed by muslim jehadis. Such killings have resulted in isolation of muslims giving rise to suspicion. Besides, nationals of other countries feel scared to visit some of these countries unless it become inevitable for business reasons. Situation now boils to think whi is getting benefitted of these mass killings.

Brother think about it...until the times runs out from ur hands...

brother,

we learn t from the history, that US always use terrorism to de stabilize counties, like Iraq , Libya, Egypt recent example is Turkey, now US funded ISIS for de stabilizing Saudia, Iraq, Egypt and Turkey. and now these ISIS terrorist reaching Afghanistan, we are fighting these terrorist from last 15 years, and sorry to say, their next target will be Kashmir , because of the un rest in that region, and remember that will suits US also.

so instead of giving me time, u should look at into internal situation of India.

Actually it is more serious for India than Pakistan..... ( though i seriously doubt about the claim by IS, they have a habit of claiming every unclaimed attacks)..... We have far more recruits than Pakistan and this is not a good sign at all.... Hope Indian intel is working overtime to track these organisation........

@on topic OP has made 2 threads on the same topic...... and nothing new,

We Indians used to do this drama of blaming ISI for every other thing happened here, and over a period of time we have realised the importance of looking inside for problem than outside.... and i would say that has given us results........ But now the way things are going even there is a fire cracker they would blame RAW

Majority of ISIS attacks are by groups claiming allegiance to ISIS. LeJ as pledged allegiance to ISIS. I would consider LeJ to be much more deadly than TTP.

Fortunately for India, there is an advantage. India doesn't have significant groups such LeJ that can act as surrogates to ISIS.

It is no use pointing the finger at Raw or anybody else. We know India (not all the Indians) is an enemy, especially the BJP gov’t. But India is also our neighbour, there is little can be practically done short of going to war and nuking each other. We must learn to cope with this situation. By such statement we convey the message that Pakistan lacks the ability to deal with the problem.

Anyone who has heard Ali Haider Gilani interview on TV, would have heard him to say that the people who actually carry out these barbarous acts could be from Punjab, Karachi, KPK or FATA; but are mostly ‘Pakistani ‘. They think they are doing Allah’s’ work and to hell with Pakistan & rest of the Pakistanis whom they classify as the American stooges.

This viewpoint permeates among all thru the society. This include lawyers & High Court Judges, main stream political parties and their leaders such as Jamaat Islami , PTI leader Imran Khan who, until the APS shooting, was out & out Taliban supporter , Rana Sana Ullah who is friendly with the sectarian SSP & LEJ and members of the police & the armed formed forces. Let us not forget that the mastermind who carried out attack on Musharraf & Pak Navy installation was from the PAF.

I have come across a comment by Honourable Zaravan who declared that when people accuse him of being fundamentalist, he feels proud (or something to this effect). None of these people will openly support suicide bombers & killers of innocent civilians and neither am I accusing them of being involved in this or any other similar incident directly. My point is that regardless of who funds these attacks or trains the suicide bombers; no action would succeed without the support & facilitation of the perpetrators by ordinary members of the society who have similar mind-set most of whom being followers of the Deobandi maslak. (Kidnappers of the Ali Haider Gilani were all Deobandi or Salafi).

A liberal would also probably kill when extremely angry and for revenge but no liberal ever carried out target killing or suicide bombing. Being soldier of Allah & his Messenger (PBUH) does not mean that you become judge & jury and start killing anyone whom you think does not follow your version of Islam. Pray tell me what was the crime of the Shaheed lawyers of Quetta?

Operation Zarbe Azb is not enough. No amount of strikes or official mourning would make any difference. The mind-set can only be changed thru moderate Ulemas; on the other hand KPK gov’t funds the extremist Haqqania and Ch. Nisar seems to be incapable of removing openly extremist Lal Masjid mullah.

I must be sounding like a ‘Record’, but each time I see incident like the above I feel such deep anguish at the state of my beloved country that I cannot resist the need to stress the fact that blaming others such as RAW & Afghanistan, Zionists etc. is no more than the waste of breath?

Only way out of this mess is to put our own house in order but there is a clear lack of will to do so. Sadly innocent Pakistan blood will continue to be shed as long as mind-set of the society does not change.

@nair @Levina

I agree with majority of your post except the first 2 - 3 lines. The problem these days is not restricted to Pakistan. The radicalization is happening all over the world, mainly because the way in which the terror indoctrination works. Religious leaders in the Islamic society seem to have a lot of power and influence over the populace. They could use this independence to interpret Islam to suit their ideals , added to that there is plenty of material on the internet to get someone radicalized. The outcome is that the radicalization itself is not an organised process, its a very disorganized process which is hard to control. This radicalization take place in internet mosques or even by word of mouth just like what happened in Bangladesh. In Kerala we had a Hindu Girl turn Muslim and join ISIS in a matter of 3 days. The indoctrination seem to be that powerful...

I can only see a couple of solutions

1 - Ban All websites and keep a track of every one visiting online material which may lead to religious indoctrination.
2 - All the mosques should be forced to follow a single Religious policy and Islamic interpretation decided by the state.
3 - All financial transactions going to and fro mosques should be carefully analysed.
4 - Start large scale investment on primary education with free food/water and other resources so that children are encouraged to join proper schools instead of Madrasas.

Why do we need ISI when we have CMs who can conduct investigations in a couple of hours?

Some people should really just shut up and let the competent agencies do their jobs.

there is still a thread going in which us general says that isis members are former TTP people.
just wait for the end of zarb e azb and then we will see how capable indian army is in fighting terrorism. yes the real ones not the stone throwing Kashmiris.

ISIS in afghanistan ,TTP and indians proxies all are the same.

there is still a thread going in which us general says that isis members are former TTP people.
just wait for the end of zarb e azb and then we will see how capable indian army is in fighting terrorism. yes the real ones not the stone throwing Kashmiris.

ISIS in afghanistan ,TTP and indians proxies all are the same.

not alone india. these are saudi + india proxies. The NATO proxies.
india cannot act alone without saudi wahabi gangs. all wars against pak,
separation of east pak, recognition of bangladesh, kargil are result of
same saudi+india collaboration. time will reveal this truth.
saudi and india leaks will appear one day.

Idiot is playing politics.

Post Zarba Azab, with capacity pf Taliban reduced to marginal. Who else do think would have done this? No doubt RAW is responsible and seems that this is a fallout of Pakistan's support to the recent uprising in Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom