What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD is distinctively different from W.bengal. We are bangladeshis not simply bengalis and U should get the gist. And yeah we also represent historic bengal.

@LaBong, are U finding it hard to accept the reality of Bangladesh? Or is it that U are regretting the fact that U could have been part of a country that has its own identity rather than W.B which is simply a arm of a paganistic Bhramin dominated India. We don't have any love lost feeling though and donated U folks the land that was & should have been ours. Its time U move on too. :)

Lungi you do know how Bangladeshis are looked down upon in Kolkata, do you not? You could Arab, Turk, Nordic or Martian in your wet dream but in the end in real world you are only a Bangladeshi! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the killed were hindus!!! and raped womans were also hindus and thats why out of almost 10 million hindus 8 million fled to India where all were busy in fighting and liberating the country from the hand of the aggressor.

Regarding killing of the intellectuals many even say that was a conspiracy of the RAW just one day before the independence!!

Regarding the independence... If 70 million dnt want to be ruled by someone who is minority it wont never be possible for them to keep controlling the country. Pakistan was not economically strong also keep the war rolling for long. Infect after July-August of 71 Pakistani army already sensed their defeat and remained with their barrack most of the time. Just coming in the last 10 days hiding behind the freedom fighters does not make you the winner nor allow you to claim any absurd stuff like without India there wont be any independent Bangladesh.

Did anyone noticed a sick mindset here? What he is saying is that since the people killed and raped were Hindus we should be OK. I see similar mentality with people of Pakistan. They look at religion of person before deciding if they should feel bad. If millions Hindus died, lets not feel bad. 1 Muslim dead things are different. Then these people talk of islamophobia. Guys essentially your mentality is Muslims should only have right to religion and other freedom and rest everyone in this world is second class citizen. This mentality is shameful and deplorable.

Lungi you do know how Bangladeshis are looked down upon in Kolkata, do you not? You could Arab, Turk, Nordic or Martian in your wet dream but in the end in real world you are only a Bangladeshi! ;)

now you are inviting the wrath of bonga-parts...

Don't you know they are kinda Spartens....

The trouble is of course, that it is a fundamentally incorrect description of the intended activity since over 75% of the restaurants described are in fact owned, operated and where possible, staffed by Bangladeshis.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...your-name-could-bangladesh.html#ixzz2aDZ5y1E0

Thats because Indians have better things to do than running curry shops. It doesn't mean that Indian= Bangladeshis.

None of these Bangladeshi run Indian restaurants serve murir ghonto, sukto or maach bhaat, or anything from Bangladeshi cuisine. Chicken Tikka Masala , Butter Chicken and Vindaloo are the most popular curries, and none are of Bangladeshi origin.

Did anyone noticed a sick mindset here? What he is saying is that since the people killed and raped were Hindus we should be OK. I see similar mentality with people of Pakistan. They look at religion of person before deciding if they should feel bad. If millions Hindus died, lets not feel bad. 1 Muslim dead things are different. Then these people talk of islamophobia. Guys essentially your mentality is Muslims should only have right to religion and other freedom and rest everyone in this world is second class citizen. This mentality is shameful and deplorable.

You are spot on. That is an inherent trait of the followers of the religion of peace.

Hilarious that they talk the way they do from the US, UK, Canada, etc. :lol:

"Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia" :hitwall:
I had respect for Bengali education system. Don't tell me you learnt this in school.

Why are you hitting your head? You should be >> :rofl:

He slipped up and is revealing his sick mindset. He needs to retract it and apologize to all the Bangladeshi Hindus.

You should have tried Beef curry in Bangladeshi owned resturants instead of fish and rice. I bet you will fall in love with beef curry cooked in Bangladeshi style.
You Indoos have no clue how delicious beef really is...:smitten:

Are you eat pork, how delicious it is.

PS I did't eat both because I am vegetariam:angel:

I have not problem If Bangladeshi or Pakistanti owns more Indian restaurent.
We own global corporations.:D
Hinduja, Vedanta, JLR, Tata, Wipro , Arcelor Mittal etc.
Even these companies is size BD economy.

Thats because Indians have better things to do than running curry shops. It doesn't mean that Indian= Bangladeshis.

None of these Bangladeshi run Indian restaurants serve murir ghonto, sukto or maach bhaat, or anything from Bangladeshi cuisine. Chicken Tikka Masala , Butter Chicken and Vindaloo are the most popular curries, and none are of Bangladeshi origin.

Where did you get these???

Restaurant menu and home menu are not same. Besides, western Bangladeshi restaurant evolved on their own incorporating the local taste.

Where did you get these???

Restaurant menu and home menu are not same. Besides, western Bangladeshi restaurant evolved on their own incorporating the local taste.

I am getting this from Top of Poppadoms survey !:woot:

The top 10 curries in the "top of the poppadoms" survey are:

1.Jalfrezi
2.Madras
3.Rogan josh
4.Bhuna
5.Balti
6.Dhansak
7.Pasanda
8.Tikka masala
9.Aloo gobi
10.Korma

BBC - Newsbeat - Jalfrezi overtakes tikka masala as 'most popular curry'

None of these dishes are Bangladeshi in origin. Its like Bangladeshis saying Calvin Klein is Bangladeshi because they make Calvin Klein undies in their sweat shops.:laughcry:

I am getting this from Top of Poppadoms survey !:woot:

The top 10 curries in the "top of the poppadoms" survey are:

None of these dishes are Bangladeshi in origin. Its like Bangladeshis saying Calvin Klein is Bangladeshi because they make Calvin Klein undies in their sweat shops.:laughcry:

Most of them are available in Bangladesh in different names and varieties. I told you these are specific to local taste and you cant get them all in one place in anywhere in India or subcontinent.

For instance, Korma is a home food in Bangladesh, no restaurant will make it. Whereas Tikka Masala is a restaurant food and nobody at home make it. Bhuna, is a common food. Aloo gobi is a regional Bengali food and rare in restaurant. I have no idea about Madras, may be a madrasi food they sell in Bangladesh restaurant.

Most of them are available in Bangladesh in different names and varieties. I told you these are specific to local taste and you cant get them all in one place in anywhere in India or subcontinent.

For instance, Korma is a home food in Bangladesh, no restaurant will make it. Whereas Tikka Masala is a restaurant food and nobody at home make it. Bhuna, is a common food. Aloo gobi is a regional Bengali food and rare in restaurant. I have no idea about Madras, may be a madrasi food they sell in Bangladesh restaurant.

Just cause you make it in your home doesn't make it a Bangladeshi food(wannabes!). If I make Pizza at home will it become a Indian-Bangladeshi-Australian dish :lol:

Just cause you make it in your home doesn't make it a Bangladeshi food(wannabes!). If I make Pizza at home will it become a Indian-Bangladeshi-Australian dish :lol:

Ya whatever.....

Just cause your wife did not know it does not meant that Its not a Bangladeshi food. She is a screwed up kid and knows very little about herself anyways.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom