What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now allow me to put some emphasis on the point i just put forwarded, now as the guy @Luffy 500 stated Shariah provides the minorities more stability and protection, and by the term minority we mean non-Muslims. And it's safe to assume, that non-Muslims won't believe in the Qaran, hence they are being regarded as Kafirs in their Islamic Jurisdiction.

Now, according to their religious books these are the punishments stated for kafirs.

Qaran 9.14

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

Shariah provides better security to religious minorities? Whom these low IQ'ed baboons trying to fool?

themselves... :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasssup @Redbull ? :wave:

So young man, how fares your Literary Pursuits ? When can we expect your first Novel ? You know most of the biggies started writing their Novels or Novellas during the University years ! :agree:

Don't worry young man, after I'm done indoctrinating you...the world would know you as Ayush Khan ! :smokin:

Waisee if Ayush is your real name it sure as hell beats @Dillinger 's real name that went something like Pinky Kumar Delhiwala ! :blink:

I mean who in god's name calls themselves as 'Pinky' ! :hitwall:

My parents didn't love me enough. :cry: They just named me Pinky and left it at that. :hang2:

But then the latter half of your name is "butt". :devil:

kya haal hai @Omya bhai ?? :azn: any comments??

themselves... :cheers:

The link i provided is from University of Southern California, which is a premier US university and World rank stands at 46 according to Shanghai Rankings, though i'm more comfortable is stating UK Times ranking of 54.

That speaks about the credibility.

Saleee mereiii muuuunh pei boool ! Pehleiii thereii dooonon akhroot nut cracker seii phoooor na diyeein tou mein bhii Bade Miyan nahin ! :pissed:

yaar,tere saamne hi to bol raha hun..

but seriously speaking u really think sharia is better for a minority,as compared to democracy??

My parents didn't love me enough. :cry: They just named me Pinky and left it at that. :hang2:

But then the latter half of your name is "butt". :devil:

Butt translates to Perfection Incarnate in Old Welsh ! Legend has it that when Wales was conquered the English were so incensed by everything being named as Butt after their Greatest King - Stronglifts the Butt as in Buttville, Butt Square...heck even pick up lines went 'Honey you're looking very Butt-like today' that they flipped the very meaning of the word Butt so that the once beautiful & magical word would die a most ignoble death ! Hence even now you see Wales as little more than a Protectorate of England without any real identity of its own & it all started with the word 'Butt' ! :cry:

My people still take out a yearly procession & mourn the desecration of that heavenly word by burning hundreds of English Dictionaries on that day of mourning ! :cray:

yaar,tere saamne hi to bol raha hun..

but seriously speaking u really think sharia is better for a minority,as compared to democracy??

Sharia is 'Islamic Jurisprudence' like the Swiss Civil Code or the English Civil Law - a Legal Paradigm !

Democracy is not a Legal Paradigm its a Socio-Political Theory !

So you're comparing apples & oranges ! :blink:

P.S Islam, even the Koran, talks about the Democratic Process & our first 4 Caliphs were chosen through the Democratic Process before the Caliphate became a Monarchy with decadent & morally corrupt foOks becoming the Caliphs because they were the sons of the last decadent & morally corrupt foOk to sit on the throne !

Now allow me to put some emphasis on the point i just put forwarded, now as the guy @Luffy 500 stated Shariah provides the minorities more stability and protection, and by the term minority we mean non-Muslims. And it's safe to assume, that non-Muslims won't believe in the Qaran, hence they are being regarded as Kafirs in their Islamic Jurisdiction.

Now, according to their religious books these are the punishments stated for kafirs.

Qaran 9.14

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

Shariah provides better security to religious minorities? Whom these low IQ'ed Bangladeshis trying to fool?

@Skull and Bones, the verse U quoted is out of context as expected from a islamophobe. The verse was revealed during wartime. U also should read the verses before and after 9:14 rather than spouting anti-islamic propaganda. Read the verse in context of ch.9 rather than quoting it out of context.

Surat At-Tawbah - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wK51cgBWJM

The link i provided is from University of Southern California, which is a premier US university and World rank stands at 46 according to Shanghai Rankings, though i'm more comfortable is stating UK Times ranking of 54.

That speaks about the credibility.

Proves that a top level uni is also farting crap steaming from their anti-islamic bigotry and hatred.

Lmao, these Bangladeshis are hilarious. It's like a midget trying to be tough.

Bangladesh STRRONNNNNGGGG!!

"Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia" :hitwall:
I had respect for Bengali education system. Don't tell me you learnt this in school.
Respect bro... a very sane post. But let me correct you a bit. We are no indic, period. Most Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia. The present day Bengali muslims are the descendents of Arab merchants and settlers who came from the ME countries after the Muslim conquest of Bengal. The Arab migration began and picked rapid pace after the great Turkic General Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad Bin Bakhtiar Khilji kicked out the Sena dynasty in 1204 A.D. And here we are today, Proud Bengalis although our ancestors are from present day Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Syria. All the pure Indic Bengalis you are talking about are across the border. :)

@Skull and Bones, the verse U quoted is out of context as expected from a islamophobe. The verse was revealed during wartime. U also should read the verses before and after 9:14 rather than spouting anti-islamic propaganda. Read the verse in context of ch.9 rather than quoting it out of context.

Surat At-Tawbah - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wK51cgBWJM

Proves that a top level uni is also farting crap steaming from their anti-islamic bigotry and hatred.

BS.

This Munafiq is doing Taqqiyah.

Those are Words of the Almighty Allah in the Noble Holy Quran and they have to be followed by every Muslim.

If a Muslim calls Quranic verses as irrelevant, even punishment for them is mandated in the Quran.

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Surat An-Nisa' [4:89] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Even Hadeeths support such punishment:

SAHIH BUKHARI Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260 :
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom