What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, you dont get it. Indic Bengali culture or heritage is not mine. I am proud of my Arab-Bengali culture which is the one we follow. Please dont confuse us with the ones living in opar Bangla. We may share certain similar things but we are nothing like them.

Please dont take things personally which I said about Indic people in general. The impotent Indic kings got embarrased everytime when any foreign power challenged them specially at the hand of Arabs and Turks. :)

You do realise you are basically taking a jibe at yourself right :undecided:

So demolition of Bamiyan Buddha statue in Afghanistan was just clearing up space for building accommodation space for religious minorities. Okay, thanks for clarifying.

chuck afghanistan,look at the place of their origin :sarcastic: and minority rights there..

You do realise you are basically taking a jibe at yourself right :undecided:

he doesnt mate.. :) all the 160 million bangladeshis are arabs..

That is true indeed,

Out of 100 restaurants in UK, about 80% of them are owned by Pakistani or Bangladeshi communities in my opinion. You see 6 Pakistani restaurants, 3 Bangladeshis and may be 1 Indian restaurant on any road I remember right now.

But that is another fact that all these restaurants are regarded as Indian restaurants in the eyes of 'some western nationals' and you only differentiate when you come to technicalities.

The time is changing fast... I remember about 12 years ago I was sitting at the bus stop, there came a black guy and we started talking to each other. He asked me where I was from and I replied that I am from Pakistan. He questioned me where is that as he had never heard it before so I had to further elaborate by saying it is bordered with India, China, Afghanistan and Iran and his next response was, Oooh you are from India... and I had to clarify him that both India and Pakistan are two different nations etc.

After 2 years, Pakistan was already so popular that I didn't need to explain it to anybody. Everybody knew about Parvez Musharraf and many of them knew about Imran Khan.

Still some people (may be only 5%) mistakenly consider these Asian restaurants as Indian restaurants... but with passage of time it is becoming rarity.

yes,very true..we have examples from all over the world :coffee:

Don't worry young man, after I'm done indoctrinating you...the world would know you as Ayush Khan ! :smokin:

Waisee if Ayush is your real name it sure as hell beats @Dillinger 's real name that went something like Pinky Kumar Delhiwala ! :blink:

I mean who in god's name calls themselves as 'Pinky' ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
chuck afghanistan,look at the place of their origin :sarcastic: and minority rights there..

he doesnt mate.. :) all the 160 million bengalis are arabs..

even our ones :what:? or are you talking about BDeshis :P

Don't worry young man, after I'm done indoctrinating you...the world would know you as Ayush Khan ! :smokin:

Waisee if Ayush is your real name it sure as hell beats @Dillinger 's real name that went something like Pinky Kumar Delhiwala ! :blink:

I mean who in god's name calls themselves as 'Pinky' ! :hitwall:

in fact you need to be indoctrinated,so that we can do our brahmin dharma together :oops:

even our ones :what:? or are you talking about BDeshis :P

corrected mate.. u see,we consider them as bengalis and not arab bangladeshis :lol:,so it just slipped out..typo..

will have to be careful now :oops:

So demolition of Bamiyan Buddha statue in Afghanistan was just clearing up space for building accommodation space for religious minorities. Okay, thanks for clarifying.

Dr. Zakir naik actually answered this qs. U should look it up on google/youtube.

Currently no muslim states follow sharia & hence suffering socio-economically and politically. KSA does follow major aspects of sharia and is a very stable country. Even for arguments sake AF is a failed dysfunctional country & don't count.

Muslims are by nature respectful to minorities unlike dadas from across the border soon to elect the butcher of Gujrat as their PM.

in fact you need to be indoctrinated,so that we can do our brahmin dharma together :oops:

Chaaal...chaaaaal - Mein Kashmiri Brahmin hunnnn....tu mujhee seiii ankheiiin nicheiii kar keiii respect seiii baaat kiyaa kar varnaaa eik chappppair duuuun gaa tujheiii ! :whistle:

That is true indeed,

Out of 100 restaurants in UK, about 80% of them are owned by Pakistani or Bangladeshi communities in my opinion. You see 6 Pakistani restaurants, 3 Bangladeshis and may be 1 Indian restaurant on any road I remember right now.

But that is another fact that all these restaurants are regarded as Indian restaurants in the eyes of 'some western nationals' and you only differentiate when you come to technicalities.

The time is changing fast... I remember about 12 years ago I was sitting at the bus stop, there came a black guy and we started talking to each other. He asked me where I was from and I replied that I am from Pakistan. He questioned me where is that as he had never heard it before so I had to further elaborate by saying it is bordered with India, China, Afghanistan and Iran and his next response was, Oooh you are from India... and I had to clarify him that both India and Pakistan are two different nations etc.

After 2 years, Pakistan was already so popular that I didn't need to explain it to anybody. Everybody knew about Parvez Musharraf and many of them knew about Imran Khan.

Still some people (may be only 5%) mistakenly consider these Asian restaurants as Indian restaurants... but with passage of time it is becoming rarity.

In US, 95% restaurants are named as Indian/Pakistani restaurants serving Indian/Pakistani food.

Chaaal...chaaaaal - Mein Kashmiri Brahmin hunnnn....tu mujhee seiii ankheiiin nicheiii kar keiii respect seiii baaat kiyaa kar varnaaa eik chappppair duuuun gaa tujheiii ! :whistle:

koi nahi aap bade miyan aur main chhota miyan..:P

Now allow me to put some emphasis on the point i just put forwarded, now as the guy @Luffy 500 stated Shariah provides the minorities more stability and protection, and by the term minority we mean non-Muslims. And it's safe to assume, that non-Muslims won't believe in the Qaran, hence they are being regarded as Kafirs in their Islamic Jurisdiction.

Now, according to their religious books these are the punishments stated for kafirs.

Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.
Qaran 9.14

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement

Shariah provides better security to religious minorities? Whom these low IQ'ed Bangladeshis trying to fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom