What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD have nothing to do with India, an entity that was not there before 1947. Though we won't mind if our W.bengali brothers decide to affirm their Bangladeshi identity and join us. Afterall they live in land that was historically part of muslim Bengal.

If citizens in India affirm their identity as per this geopolitical set up I believe it would be then both politically and culturally correct. It will propel S.asia to a era of harmony and prosperity:

I must say I have never seen such low self esteem and self-confidence about one's own race/culture/heritage :). You my friend are a perfect case study for my psychology project.

Bro, you dont get it. Indic Bengali culture or heritage is not mine. I am proud of my Arab-Bengali culture which is the one we follow. Please dont confuse us with the ones living in opar Bangla. We may share certain similar things but we are nothing like them.

Please dont take things personally which I said about Indic people in general. The impotent Indic kings got embarrased everytime when any foreign power challenged them specially at the hand of Arabs and Turks. :)

So this is how Bangladeshis compensate for their ignominious past? My sympathies!

Hey Dada, nothing to be so upset. :)

I think everybody knows who had a sorry past(the ones who got ruled for over 500 years by Bengali-Arab muslims). Take your sympathies back.

Peace!!!!

BD have nothing to do with India, an entity that was not there before 1947. Though we won't mind if our W.bengali brothers decide to affirm their Bangladeshi identity and join us. After they live in land that historically part of muslim Bengal.

If citizens in India affirm their identity as per this geopolitical set I believe it would be then both politically and culturally correct. It will propel S.asia to a era of harmony and prosperity:

bangladeshi identity :lol:

BD have nothing to do with India, an entity that was not there before 1947. Though we won't mind if our W.bengali brothers decide to affirm their Bangladeshi identity and join us. After they live in land that historically part of muslim Bengal.

If citizens in India affirm their identity as per this geopolitical set I believe it would be then both politically and culturally correct. It will propel S.asia to a era of harmony and prosperity:

Good luck. I have a doubt, What would you do with the Evil yindoos living in these parts?

I must say I have never seen such low self esteem and self-confidence about one's own race/culture/heritage :). You my friend are a perfect case study for my psychology project.

So this is how Bangladeshis compensate for their ignominious past? My sympathies!

BD is distinctively different from W.bengal. We are bangladeshis not simply bengalis and U should get the gist. And yeah we also represent historic bengal.

@LaBong, are U finding it hard to accept the reality of Bangladesh? Or is it that U are regretting the fact that U could have been part of a country that has its own identity rather than W.B which is simply a arm of a paganistic Bhramin dominated India. We don't have any love lost feeling though and donated U folks the land that was & should have been ours. Its time U move on too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck. I have a doubt, What would you do with the Evil yindoos living in these parts?

The minorities that would be under BD would live as free citizens enjoying rights they were deprived off in their previous caste based society.

convert them to islam and make them believe that they are actually arabs :lol:

:omghaha: :rofl: :rofl:

U see in the map, the people of current Indian republic will ultimately be free and will decide their own fate rather than dictations from Delhi. Btw rep of India will also be quite big (current maharastra) with access to sea after all the occupied lands become free. :D

Unfortunately for you, 99% of Indians don't want to be free.

The minorities that would be under BD would live as free citizens enjoying rights they were deprived off in their previous caste based society.

looking at the records of arab countries,i highly doubt it.. i thought there would be a sharia :what:

The shyte getting funny.

your expertise is needed on this thread sir.. :P

Nah!! ..... No more trolling, I am off now. Bye guys.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom