What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have tried Beef curry in Bangladeshi owned resturants instead of fish and rice. I bet you will fall in love with beef curry cooked in Bangladeshi style.
You Indoos have no clue how delicious beef really is...:smitten:

I really like Beef, just had Nihari yesterday!! :smitten: I'll suggest you to try Pork Ribs!! I bet you'll fall in love with it.:agree:

Beef? - You are a brother. A secular brother.
Pork? - Malauuuuuunnnnnnn evil Hinduuuuuuuuu

True Story. :chilli:

I smell the end of secularism :D
I really like Beef, just had Nihari yesterday!! :smitten: I'll suggest you to try Pork Ribs!! I bet you'll fall in love with it.:agree:
Btw I wish to go to Bangladesh some day. Though I dont have fish, I would like to go to the CHT by train. Heard the road is beautiful.

Beef? - You are a brother. A secular brother.
Pork? - Malauuuuuunnnnnnn evil Hinduuuuuuuuu

True Story. :chilli:

I smell the end of secularism :D
Btw I wish to go to Bangladesh some day. Though I dont have fish, I would like to go to the CHT by train. Heard the road is beautiful.

early it was good.......i was there in 2002.......but now things has change a lot......will be wastage of time

:yahoo: I love the idea of an Akhand Bharat with kolkata as its capital.:smitten:

Lots of our friend in current day India would love the name Mogulistan, Dhaka as its capital... ;)

Meat is unhealthy. Who knows what a cow has eaten in his life? :ashamed:
Besides I am vegetarian. :angel:
Cows, birds, goats, lambs thank me :D
Pigs eat faecal matters including its own. :bad: People with better sense of hygiene usually avoid it for this sole reason. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Counter trolling to trolls is not a good idea :D
Lots of our friend in current day India would love the name Mogulistan, Dhaka as its capital... ;)

Pigs eat faecal matters including its own. :bad: People with better sense of hygiene usually avoid it for this sole reason. Thanks for the suggestion though.

There's more than that......Pig digestive system is much simpler than that of cows or sheep or goat.......And Pigs eat a lot of garbage and just about anything....that means they intake foods with a lot of toxin but due to their simple digestive system they cannot separate the toxin from the food and the toxin usually deposits in their fat so it is way more harmful than other domestic animals.

True story, the only Indian restaurant I visited in UK turned out to be bangladeshi (a good thing too as they also knew the iftar timings and gave dates)

Bangladesh your name could be ( I don`t say what Pakistanis say them before 71)...:laughcry:

This is hardly an India bashing article that some Indians misinterpret it to be. It is in fact a celebration of Bengali culture - and let us be honest - it is Bengali culture, not Bangladeshi culture. I don't agree with a lot of it - Bangladeshi running "Indian" restaurants in UK still serve tandoori food, not Bengali cuisine. Most Dunkin Donuts in the US are owned by Patels - that does not mean that Donuts are Gujarati food. And British culture - was sufficiently influenced by all parts of colonized India - pyjamas are probably from the North for example. Bengal of course influenced the most because it was the first to fall in British hands - 1757 - Battle of Plassey. But other parts of India have influenced Britain too. The mistake the author of this article makes is to look at India - the nation-state and Bangladesh - the nation-state. India must be looked at a civilization which influenced the Western civilization and vice-versa - and whether Bangladesh likes it or not, it is part of the Indic civilization.

Respect bro... a very sane post. But let me correct you a bit. We are no indic, period. Most Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia. The present day Bengali muslims are the descendents of Arab merchants and settlers who came from the ME countries after the Muslim conquest of Bengal. The Arab migration began and picked rapid pace after the great Turkic General Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad Bin Bakhtiar Khilji kicked out the Sena dynasty in 1204 A.D. And here we are today, Proud Bengalis although our ancestors are from present day Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Syria. All the pure Indic Bengalis you are talking about are across the border. :)

You should have tried Beef curry in Bangladeshi owned resturants instead of fish and rice. I bet you will fall in love with beef curry cooked in Bangladeshi style.

I love beef. I also love pork sausage, it's better than beef :)

Respect bro... a very sane post. But let me correct you a bit. We are no indic, period. Most Bangladeshis have ancestral roots back to Arabia. The present day Bengali muslims are the descendents of Arab merchants and settlers who came from the ME countries after the Muslim conquest of Bengal. The Arab migration began and picked rapid pace after the great Turkic General Ikhtiyar Uddin Muhammad Bin Bakhtiar Khilji kicked out the Sena dynasty in 1204 A.D. And here we are today, Proud Bengalis although our ancestors are from present day Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Syria. All the pure Indic Bengalis you are talking about are across the border. :)

Yes you are right, I have also noticed Bangladeshis look like Arabs and Turks . Infact Bangladeshis may have Caucasian origin too, maybe 2/5 Caucasian and 3/5 Arab :lol:

Most of the killed were hindus!!! and raped womans were also hindus and thats why out of almost 10 million hindus 8 million fled to India where all were busy in fighting and liberating the country from the hand of the aggressor.

Regarding killing of the intellectuals many even say that was a conspiracy of the RAW just one day before the independence!!

Regarding the independence... If 70 million dnt want to be ruled by someone who is minority it wont never be possible for them to keep controlling the country. Pakistan was not economically strong also keep the war rolling for long. Infect after July-August of 71 Pakistani army already sensed their defeat and remained with their barrack most of the time. Just coming in the last 10 days hiding behind the freedom fighters does not make you the winner nor allow you to claim any absurd stuff like without India there wont be any independent Bangladesh.

Ratio of killed/raped was more like 55:45, 55 being the bengali muslim :coffee:. By the way werent those Hindus BDeshis too?

Who says we don't!...The same can be said about Pork as well...catch my drift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom