What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya whatever.....

Just cause your wife did not know it does not meant that Its not a Bangladeshi food. She is a screwed up kid and knows very little about herself anyways.. :)

My wife is a doctor,so she has better things to do (like save lives), so its ok if she doesn't know how to make Indian dishes.

Although I have never seen the in laws or the dozen other Bangladeshi families that has invited us over for dinner make Jalfrezi or Dhansak or Pasanda or Roghan josh. Its mostly fish, biryani, haleem, rezala and stuff.

Ya whatever.....

Just cause your wife did not know it does not meant that Its not a Bangladeshi food. She is a screwed up kid and knows very little about herself anyways.. :)

Seriously? How old are you, mate? Is this how you were taught to speak as a child? That is pretty shyte, if you ask me.

My wife is a doctor,so she has better things to do (like save lives), so its ok if she doesn't know how to make Indian dishes.

Although I have never seen the in laws or the dozen other Bangladeshi families that has invited us over for dinner make Jalfrezi or Dhansak or Pasanda or Roghan josh. Its mostly fish, biryani, haleem, rezala and stuff.

I cant go through all the recepes here. But for Jalfrezi, you need to ask Chicken Dopiaza in Bangladesh and you will get it.. ;)

In restaurant you can get close to that as Chicken Jhal Fry. :D

I cant go through all the recepes here. But for Jalfrezi, you need to ask Chicken Dopiaza in Bangladesh and you will get it.. ;)

In restaurant you can get close to that as Chicken Jhal Fry. :D

Dopiaza is a Hyderabadi dish :lol: Wannabes!

Be proud of your murir ghonto and maach bhaat, stop hating on yourself.

Dopiaza originated from Fish then they applied it to meat... :D

Hyderabad makes it does not mean Dopiaza is from Hyderabad.. smarty pant.

Now you are arguing just for the sake of it. I ll let your insecure self be now.

Seriously? How old are you, mate? Is this how you were taught to speak as a child? That is pretty shyte, if you ask me.

you have only 234 post.. survive yourself here and you will know everybody...:)

Actually only Indian Bengali owned restaurants serve authentic Bengali cuisine of both East and West Bengali origin, eg Oh! Calcutta, Bhajahari Manna etc. Most of the Bangladeshi owned hotels sell cheap curries.

Actually only Indian Bengali owned restaurants serve authentic Bengali cuisine of both East and West Bengali origin, eg Oh! Calcutta, Bhajahari Manna etc. Most of the Bangladeshi owned hotels sell cheap curries.

For Hindu community thats probably close to true.

Bangladeshi restaurant serves mostly meat based products.

India was always a colony of Bangaldesh aka Bengal.

We should reclaim our old glory and clonize that one more time.... :)

Thank to god... My country name is India not (BD) cheddi making country.... other wise no body will notice if we pick country name... yeah if we pick brands like Jokey etc... they might recognize.

Soloh ana Bengali does good Bengali style food too. There is this boutique restaurant called "Fish Fish" in Ballygunje, best fish I have ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom