What's new

India, your name could be Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about curry folks. Let the third world war start on the basis of that... you stole my curry...

P.S. Britons also think that curry is their invention. :woot:

Lungi you do know how Bangladeshis are looked down upon in Kolkata, do you not? You could Arab, Turk, Nordic or Martian in your wet dream but in the end in real world you are only a Bangladeshi! ;)

:woot: so in other words you are looked down upon by wb bengalis.......................thats just sad:cry:

in the end you are only a Bangladeshi!
:agree:

Soloh ana Bengali does good Bengali style food too. There is this boutique restaurant called "Fish Fish" in Ballygunje, best fish I have ever had!

Ah I been thinking about going to fish fish, heard rave reviews.

For Hindu community thats probably close to true.

Bangladeshi restaurant serves mostly meat based products.

Eh? You sir are from which part of Bengal? Meat is indispensable part of authentic Bengali meal. Yeah they don't serve Biriyani, Halim etc North Indian cuisine, Urdu speaking community of Kolkata specialize on that dishes.

Hey Dada, nothing to be so upset. :)

I think everybody knows who had a sorry past(the ones who got ruled for over 500 years by Bengali-Arab muslims). Take your sympathies back.

Peace!!!!

Don't want to make it slugfest by reminding you the historic account of Bengali Muslims of East Bengal! ;)

Peace!

Quoted for the truth.

In its transition from East Bengal to East Pakistan to Bangladesh it has lost its "Bengaliness". Last time I landed in Dhaka I thought I was in some Turkic country.:lol:

This is the true identity of Bengal, whether you brahmins like it or not. Ofcourse, it won't suit the brahmins because you can't show your superiority anymore

Bengal is altogether a different place before Mullah invasion.

Mullah powa

Lol, you are a funny lad you are!! Haha, if you live in the UK then you know that 95% person of Bangladeshi families have a ridiculous expenditure on Meat and Chicken. In a Bangladesh house hold you're looking a about 4-5 meat based dishes with one fish based dish. Seriously, get with the times mate it's old Bangladeshi folks that prefer their Fish. Most of our meat dishes are Berrir gus, Akbori chicken, bog standard meat curry, chicken curry etc.

It's quite clear you Indians don't really know the culture/lifestyle of Bangladeshis but love to spread bullish-t in forums.

Lol, forget these "Dopiaza", "Korma" etc. These are all mainstream dishes which the White people think we eat at home. Bangladeshis just have their standard Meat/Lamb curry and Chicken curry...Why are all these Indians gassing up stick to your veggies and paneer.

Yes Mullah powa trying to make Bengal into a second rate Muslim state, since arabs won't consider you equals.

Bharoti whining. With a population as ours, soon we will be the next giant in Muslim world. We are going in the right direction. No wonder you indians are crying blood
Lol, you are a funny lad you are!! Haha, if you live in the UK then you know that 95% person of Bangladeshi families have a ridiculous expenditure on Meat and Chicken. In a Bangladesh house hold you're looking a about 4-5 meat based dishes with one fish based dish. Seriously, get with the times mate it's old Bangladeshi folks that prefer their Fish. Most of our meat dishes are Berrir gus, Akbori chicken, bog standard meat curry, chicken curry etc.

It's quite clear you Indians don't really know the culture/lifestyle of Bangladeshis but love to spread bullish-t in forums.

Lol, forget these "Dopiaza", "Korma" etc. These are all mainstream dishes which the White people think we eat at home. Bangladeshis just have their standard Meat/Lamb curry and Chicken curry...Why are all these Indians gassing up stick to your veggies and paneer.
Well i prefer tilapia mach with potol but we eat both meat and fish in a balanced way. Healthy diet, you know.

Bharoti whining. With a population as ours, soon we will be the next giant in Muslim world. We are going in the right direction. No wonder you indians are crying blood

This dreams of yours will never be fulfilled muslims in India are 14% and in that half of them are sufis who are against sunnis ...... :lol:, But Islam around the world is in danger, Now the war has spread to Buddhist countries and who knows what is in the store for Islam, Islam is becoming weaker with the passage of time.

Muslims taking India is the joke :lol:

This dreams of yours will never be fulfilled muslims in India are 14% and in that half of them are sufis who are against sunnis ...... :lol:, But Islam around the world is in danger, Now the war has spread to Buddhist countries and who knows what is in the store for Islam, Islam is becoming weaker with the passage of time.

Muslims taking India is the joke :lol:

Muslims in india hate hindus as much as we hate bharot, dont worry :lol: Anyway, india will soon become bongobondhustan in loving memory of our thug king :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom