What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

Party do I need to show you Modi before PM and Modi after being PM. You are sensible person see it for yourself its not happening. :)

You had the opportunity in last 12 years, you did maximum you could but you failed to anticipate that US and NATO had to leave Afghanistan one day. If you could not separate Balochistan in this period now you never can, you failed to isolate Pakistan, the only achievement is Cricketing Nations refusing to play in Pakistan and banning Pakistani players from IPL. That too would be reversed soon.:)
Oh boy you guys keep changing the goal post,before 2014 it was as you would remeber the usual rant was wait for 2014 US will leave Afg and Taliban will be taking control of Afg and some will move to kashmir like the good old days of 89,
Then it was let 2014 get over,
Now its once US leaves,

and regarding Baluchistan,we would not be involved to a great exten as you guys make it out be,there might be some involvement for sure after your involvement in Kashmir.

Party do I need to show you Modi before PM and Modi after being PM. You are sensible person see it for yourself its not happening. :)

You had the opportunity in last 12 years, you did maximum you could but you failed to anticipate that US and NATO had to leave Afghanistan one day. If you could not separate Balochistan in this period now you never can, you failed to isolate Pakistan, the only achievement is Cricketing Nations refusing to play in Pakistan and banning Pakistani players from IPL. That too would be reversed soon.:)
Oh boy you guys keep changing the goal post,before 2014 it was as you would remeber the usual rant was wait for 2014 US will leave Afg and Taliban will be taking control of Afg and some will move to kashmir like the good old days of 89,
Now its once US leaves,

and regarding Baluchistan,we would not be involved to a great exten as you guys make it out be,there might be some involvement for sure after your involvement in Kashmir.

they crossed and did what?

Coward Generals just came some kilometers inside where no one lives and went back :rofl:
OOO boy show some respect they could have done anything if they wanted. BTW what did BSF do to stop them except for imploring them to show mercy.

What are you going to you do with Tibet?
Take it, sit there and....? Roll around in your own defecation? Rape some Tibetan women? Kidnap young men?
This isn't Pakistan and Kashmir where India has always had a numerical and economic advantage.
Do you have no respect for the lives of your soldiers? I know your Brahmin rulers have always hated their darker-skinned lackeys, but what about you?

you miss it by a few miles. All India has to do is throw another dinner for Dalai Lama and that would set a few Chinese pants on fire. No need for military actions.

Now its once US leaves,

You don't see the attitude shift in Afghanistan or don't want to see that? Afghan Army Chief was here yesterday attending PMA's passing out parade (first time in history), I can understand if I was made to watch my billions of dollars investment going down the gutter I would also avoid to watch it happening.

What you are trying to say here I never thought that, I am not that extraordinary but this much I can understand things don't happen overnight :). For the time being I am enjoying all this attention and seeing how once this world tried to view us hellhole realizes our worth now :agree:

Forget Balochistan you had the opportunity but wasted now its never going to happen, all you will see is your assets (proxies) and investments being crushed. And We wish you best of luck with CHAHBAHAR, hope that investment reaps some fruit. :-)

I cant stop my laugh as I see Pakistanis and Chinese are jumping over just 46 billion deal and Pakistanis are getting emotional after Chinese president at last accept their request to visit Pakistan. Hahahaha..lol

Do you foolish people know how many world leaders have been visited India in last 10 month?? And how much billions deals have been sealed between India and the world?? Morons are high nowadays. LOL

OOO boy show some respect they could have done anything if they wanted. BTW what did BSF do to stop them except for imploring them to show mercy.
Yes, they could have done anything liek they pussy footed back to the hole where they came from :D
BSF had to do nothing, just had to watch them go back in a cowardly fashion. The chest beating and crossing some imaginary boundary only to return, thats China for you ;)

I cant stop my laugh as I see Pakistanis and Chinese are jumping over just 46 billion deal and Pakistanis are getting emotional after Chinese president at last accept their request to visit Pakistan. Hahahaha..lol

Do you foolish people know how many world leaders have been visited India in last 10 month?? And how much billions deals have been sealed between India and the world?? Morons are high nowadays. LOL
HAHA They visited because brothels in india are quite famous now........ yes you are right MORONS like you are high now a days KEEP BURNING BECAUSE IT SUITS YOU MOST well some days ago you fool indians were saying you dont care about russia as your own economy is just awesome and now when i see you what a pity. You are as coward as a stray dog who show anger if you are afraid of it once you show him eye he will run as fast as he can. DUMP DOGS

@Horus and other over celebrity cheerleading Pakistanis

Go get a nuke sub from Russia
Go stop $ 30 billion investment by China
Go get fighter planes from Europe
Stop US from investing $ 100 billion
Stop Japanese from selling defensive weapomryweaponry

yes India is worried and our foreign policy has failed :(

Poor Basanti feeling insecure again....what happened to the the supa powa status.... i guess the self proclaimed bubble has started to burst, well she can always turn to her Israeli lover for a bit of dinga dinga.
And all the Indians running like headless chicken holding extra large tubs of butt hurt cream, once the pain eases, try and digest the reality that it's your own media and TTs that are crying like an orphaned kid.

Funny+Baby+Crying_2.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom