What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

He is saying that China cozied up with Pakistan only after India tried to piss China off by aligning with Japan. Read before you comment!

Actually I read his post several times just now, and he never said that.

Read it:

:rofl::rofl: Indians will learn to live with that, when they cozy US they thought it was not a matter of concern for Russia, when they're trying to cozy Japan they think they can piss China off :lol:. But when China+ Russia cozy with Pakistan...they feel threathening??...LMAO

Obviously everyone knows that China and Pakistan have been cooperating closely for a long time now.

In the end, the matter will come down to Pakistan. We're back in a position similar to the one we had during the Cold War. Foreign powers and neighbours eager to gain our support and readily making lucrative deals and propositions. The question is, can we exploit this attention to the fullest and finally stand up for ourselves or will we continue to wean ourselves off foreign support?

This time it is different. USA cannot ignore us, China as always is with us as we are with them, Russians are wise enough to realize importance of growing need to cooperate with Pakistan and China and benefit from these new developments. Afghanistan after Karzai (and may be after USA realizing India is useless and worthless to control Afghanistan) is looking as positive as it could be. Sauds and Iranians will have to realize that they cannot keep fighting their war on Pakistan's soil anymore. TTP have been nearly crushed, BLA are next on list. Everything is in place and perfect for Pakistan, and you are right "The question is, can we exploit this attention to the fullest and finally stand up for ourselves or will we continue to wean ourselves off foreign support?" With current COAS and how he helps NS, I hope yes.

The only people butt hurt are UAE (obvious why) and Indians (no doubt why).

Everything is perfectly in place.

Let me get this straight! Are you saying that Chinese cozied up to Pakistan ONLY after Indians did that with Japan? Is that also when China started proliferating N-materials to Pakistan? Love it how you guys twist your facts to suit your narration on PDF.

FYI, it was Pakistan that was cozying up with US all through since its foundation, and continue to do so even today as a MNNA. It was China that cozied up to Nixon's USA. Of all the countries you have mentioned, if there has been any country with more consistent partnership with foreign countries, it has been India with Russia.

Since when I said that we cozy Pakistan after India cozy with Japan? go read my post over again. India was the first to cozy with SOviet and US's kennedy after losing the 1962's war and seeking for help...at that time we have no friends to cozy with...

Since when I said that we cozy Pakistan after India cozy with Japan? go read my post over again. India was the first to cozy with SOviet and US's kennedy after losing the 1962's war and seeking for help...at that time we have no friends to cozy with...

Greetings Mr. Dragon, long time no see. Hope you have been doing fine.

So how is Chinese preparedness in Tibet in case of future conflict with India?

This time it is different. USA cannot ignore us, China as always is with us as we are with them, Russians are wise enough to realize importance of growing need to cooperate with Pakistan and China and benefit from these new developments. Afghanistan after Karzai (and may be after USA realizing India is useless and worthless to control Afghanistan) is looking as positive as it could be. Sauds and Iranians will have to realize that they cannot keep fighting their war on Pakistan's soil anymore. TTP have been nearly crushed, BLA are next on list. Everything is in place and perfect for Pakistan, and you are right "The question is, can we exploit this attention to the fullest and finally stand up for ourselves or will we continue to wean ourselves off foreign support?" With current COAS and how he helps NS, I hope yes.

The only people butt hurt are UAE (obvious why) and Indians (no doubt why).

Everything is perfectly in place.

Yes, with the current leadership and army leader, I'm optimistic we can take full advantage of the current interest in Pakistan. The key is to remain vigilant. Too many things could go wrong at this point.

Greetings Mr. Dragon, long time no see. Hope you have been doing fine.

So how is Chinese preparedness in Tibet in case of future conflict with India?

you demand me if I'm fine??? ....:o:

As preparedness in Tibet We have full ration of water for our soldiers there, we don't feel insecure but not so sure about India :lol:

Yeah i belive yah,but you too have to belive we have and would do many things,ok deal :-)

Party do I need to show you Modi before PM and Modi after being PM. You are sensible person see it for yourself its not happening. :)

You had the opportunity in last 12 years, you did maximum you could but you failed to anticipate that US and NATO had to leave Afghanistan one day. If you could not separate Balochistan in this period now you never can, you failed to isolate Pakistan, the only achievement is Cricketing Nations refusing to play in Pakistan and banning Pakistani players from IPL. That too would be reversed soon.:)

you demand me if I'm fine??? ....:o:

I am asking if you are doing fine. Still trying to get a hold of the queen's english.

As preparedness in Tibet We have full ration of water for our soldiers there, we don't feel insecure but not so sure about India

Water is not so much a problem really. But India has its own preparations at place as well Mr. Dragon.

Rich coming from an Indian, master of the ancient Vedic art of thread defecation and post regurgitation.
I understand your situation,I know its hard to forget or erase the past from ones DNA,hey by the way the best thing to forget something is to belive it never happend,you are doing just fine

:rofl::rofl: Indians will learn to live with that, when they cozy US they thought it was not a matter of concern for Russia, when they're trying to cozy Japan they think they can piss China off :lol:. But when China+ Russia cozy with Pakistan...they feel threathening??...LMAO
YUP NOW MODI IS NOT Going to sleep tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, with the current leadership and army leader, I'm optimistic we can take full advantage of the current interest in Pakistan. The key is to remain vigilant. Too many things could go wrong at this point.

I think with major stakes involved its not us only who would have to be vigilant, its others too who would be keeping trouble makers out of it. They killed their engineers but I am thankful to China that it did not back off from its support in troubled times. The only area to play carefully is Russian engagement.

@Horus - it sounds impressive that you're doing mil.exercise with those 5 countries in one year in addition to fighting the jihadi outfits all over Pakistan. But why, what's the advantage?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom