What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon - Mr. Dragon, what is your opinion on the Indian build-up along the Himalayan frontier? I heard some CCP officials are worried about growing Indian presence.

It's indeed a matter of concern :lol: if I use correctly the Indian way on how to express my sentiment regarding this so call Indian build-up along the Himalayan frontier.

What are you going to you do with Tibet?
Take it, sit there and....? Roll around in your own defecation? Rape some Tibetan women? Kidnap young men?
This isn't Pakistan and Kashmir where India has always had a numerical and economic advantage.

Chill dude, why the hell are you getting so hassled for? Breathe and talk nicely.

The question was directed at @Kiss_of_the_Dragon and since you cannot think beyond raping tibetan women and kidnapping young men why don't you please back off? It will be much appreciated.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon - Mr. Dragon, what is your opinion on the Indian build-up along the Himalayan frontier? I heard some CCP officials are worried about growing Indian presence.
HAHAHA now i think its time for a new dose as you forgot the last one that china gave you on border. No offense i saw that video where JAWAANS os BSF were on there feets begging chinese soldiers to stop..........

It's indeed a matter of concern :lol: if I use correctly the Indian way on how to express my sentiment regarding this so call Indian build-up along the Himalayan frontier.

Yea Mr. Dragon. I understand Indian preparation is less than adequate, but some Indian fan boys think otherwise. You should have read their posts, on hindsight its a good thing you didn't.

Come on Mr. Dragon, I am asking this nicely. Please share comparison of Sino-Indian forces along the Himalayas - troops, assetts deployed etc.

Pakistan Chin bhai bhai.

China does not need any other people to defend itself, Pakistanis do that for them ^

Pakistanis will keep boasting about all the power of China but none for itself, after taking softloans after softloans :)

They will realize soon that their little fling with uncle sam will end in tears.

I disagree. I think Uncle Sam will soon realize that he picked up the wrong chick to have a fling with. High maintenance chicks turn a fun fling into a "let's just be friend" conversation!! This chick wants everything, doesn't give anything in return (or hasn't at least), and think she has the right to go do whatever...

The question was directed at @Kiss_of_the_Dragon and since you cannot think beyond raping tibetan women and kidnapping young men why don't you please back off? It will be much appreciated.

I'm just questioning whether Indian Army practices in Kashmir would be effective in ensuring Tibet would remain in Indian control if ever captured.

HAHAHA now i think its time for a new dose as you forgot the last one that china gave you on border. No offense i saw that video where JAWAANS os BSF were on there feets begging chinese soldiers to stop..........
HAHAHA, you remeber only what Chinese did to us in 62 but forget what we did to you in 65, 3 years later?

Times were different, India was different now China will shit in its pants even thinking of repeating a thing like 1962.

Yea Mr. Dragon. I understand Indian preparation is less than adequate, but some Indian fan boys think otherwise. You should have read their posts, on hindsight its a good thing you didn't.

Come on Mr. Dragon, I am asking this nicely. Please share comparison of Sino-Indian forces along the Himalayas - troops, assetts deployed etc.

Ok to be serious, i have no clue on the current situation in Tibet borders and I dont want to comment something I don't know.

LOL...... pakistanis giving themselves airs. the thing is, no one gives a flyin fuk here.
Thats my boy because we dont like to give flying fuk as we alway feel pleasure to fuk you on ground................. well that make it ground fuk isn't it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok to be serious, i have no clue on the current situation in Tibet borders and I dont want to comment something I don't know.

The Chinese had build up an impressive infrastructure, and deployed some 3 "armies" - 1 at frontline, 2 at reserve if I am not wrong - along the border. I don't know how big Chinese "army" is but I guess anywhere from 16,000 - 25,000. The dominant position of China in Tibet, coupled with Indian paranoia of China, had given China an edge.

Things might, just might, change under Modi. Let's see.

As for the India vs. China+Russia+Pakistan scenario you are depicting. How would an India+Japan+Vietnam+USA+Australia scenario figure?

I understand China is not pleased whenever USA organises joint naval exercises. An Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, American, Australian and may I add Singaporean naval diplomacy+alliance would be equaly troublesome.

Your thoughts please Mr. Dragon.

Thats my boy because we dont like to give flying fuk as we alway feel pleasure to fuk you on ground................. well that make it ground fuk isn't it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah we know how you always try to do that and end up cutting yourself a thousand times :D

In some cases cutting yourself in half too :P

The deepening economic and defence ties China and Russia are pursuing with Pakistan is worrying New Delhi and it is preparing to convey its concerns to Moscow and Beijing through diplomatic channels.

Just like I said before long time ago, here it comes but only the beginning. The Indian lobby or influence was the theme pre-2014. Since 2014, every big foreign government has been watching how the Pakistani government acts, how the military and the nation acts, political stability, terrorism, etc. EVERY ONE has a business interest to get a piece of the pie for the 7th larges population on the planet!!!!
The current government brought in economic reforms, which proved out to be great. They issued bonds with solid ratings, took Pakistan out of bankruptcy to having $ 16 billion cash in reserves (right now). All this effort, got a stable rating from moodies and the Pakistani economy rose to the top 3rd economy from a return's standpoint in Bloomberg's foreign market reviews.

Today, every country knows Pakistan is moving towards more political and internal stability. The Chinese investment did the magic on top of it, and now, every country will become closer to Pakistan in order to get a bigger piece of the economic pie, which is are more fruitful and less painful than India right now.

At this point, the Pakistani system has its own brand. Doesn't need names or finger pointing from others, and is free of anyone's force, lobby, etc. It's a brand of its own and others will do business with Pakistan on their priorities, not caring for India or their priorities. Its just that simple. Its about to get very interesting for India. The lobby power they once enjoyed, is being buried by billions of potential future that these large companies from Russia, China, Turkey and the West!!

Last edited:

yes in your dreams only, the reality is you lost half your country attempting what you have just uttered from your big mouth:haha::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom