What's new

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan

LOL...... pakistanis giving themselves airs. the thing is, no one gives a flyin fuk here. their euphoria is such that they cant even see how different countries are courting India nowadays. Russians are using pakistan as a tool to blackmail India, nothing else.

As for chinese cooperation, pakistanis should ask themsemselves how much is their contribution towards chinese venture AIIB and how much is India's.

so we have got an astrologer here, perhaps you can predict the exact time when it will happen LOL.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: remind that to yr government.

They are separating Pakistan from US allies , Let see when Aid stop to whom they will run.. ??

Even pakistan considered US as hostile, they are the one gives more aid to pakistan.But aid and china never go together.

its not our govt., just silly Indian media. you pakistan take them too seriously. thats a pity.
it is yr government! wait till they officially show. But they did showed them in the past.

In the end, the matter will come down to Pakistan. We're back in a position similar to the one we had during the Cold War. Foreign powers and neighbours eager to gain our support and readily making lucrative deals and propositions. The question is, can we exploit this attention to the fullest and finally stand up for ourselves or will we continue to wean ourselves off foreign support?
I agree and i can assure u we wont be able to do both. But what we r looking forward to is that this will prove to be the first brick of our new dimensions of internal and international relations. And potentially it will give us more credibility and strength then we had before with old strategy.

Butt hurt much indians ? and yea Good luck for becoming a world leader LMAO :omghaha:

it is yr government! wait till they officially show. But they did showed them in the past.

our govt. does not issue statements, it topples govts of the countries which work against our interests. for example sri lanka and bangladesh.

Butt hurt much indians ? and yea Good luck for becoming a world leader LMAO :omghaha:

first of all no one gives a damn here, it will take you people decades to develop the level of cooperation that we have developed with china, secondly we don't want to become "world leader", instead we are working toward a truly multi-polar world. BRICS is a step forward to achieving this dream. so mate talking horseshit wont change the reality though pakistanis may feel good.

our govt. does not issue statements, it topples govts of the countries which work against our interests. for example sri lanka and bangladesh.

first of all no one gives a damn here, it will take you people decades to develop the level of cooperation that we have developed with china, secondly we don't want to become "world leader", instead we are working toward a truly multi-polar world. BRICS is a step forward to achieving this dream. so mate talking horseshit wont change the reality though pakistanis may feel good.

No one gives a damn. But Indian media does :crazy:
I can see " The level of cooperation that you have developed with china" :omghaha:

The deepening economic and defence ties China and Russia are pursuing with Pakistan is worrying New Delhi and it is preparing to convey its concerns to Moscow and Beijing through diplomatic channels.

Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to Islamabad early next week is expected to add momentum to the ambitious project of building an economic corridor linking northwestern China with southern Pakistan.

Beijing is understood to be planning to spend $46 billion for a series of infrastructure projects along the proposed economic corridor, which passes through areas, which India accuses Pakistan of illegally occupying. Xi’s visit to Islamabad is also likely see Beijing announcing its plan to supply eight submarines to Pakistan Navy.

Russia too of late moved to step up its defence ties with Pakistan and the two countries this week agreed to hold their first ever joint military exercise. Moscow is also purportedly planning to invest $2 billion to lay a Liquefied Natural Gas pipeline from Karachi to Lahore.
Sources told Deccan Herald that New Delhi would lodge a strong protest with Beijing if the projects to be announced during Chinese President’s visit to Islamabad included any in Azad Kashmir.

This could even cast a shadow over Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to China next month, added sources.

New Delhi is likely to reiterate that the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India and any project undertaken by Pakistan — either on its own or in cooperation with China or any other country — in the territory under its “illegal occupation” would have “no legal basis and is completely unacceptable”.

India had previously conveyed to China its concerns about Chinese companies’ growing role in building infrastructure in Azad Kashmir.

The proposed projects include upgrading Karakoram Highway and construction of a 487 km-long highway from Raikot in Azad Kashmir to Islamabad – both by China Road and Bridge Corporation.

The Chinese government also launched a preliminary study on the feasibility of a project to lay a 1800-kilometer-long rail-line to link Kashgar in China and Gwadar Port on the southwestern coast of Pakistan through the Azad Kashmir.

India worried as China, Russia expand ties with Pakistan
oh-you-guys.jpg

Inida and China are so close that 1000 Chines soldiers can walk into the indian territory A symbol of love :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
and return while their president signs deals and agreement equal to 3 times the national reserves of their love.:o:

No one gives a damn. But Indian media does :crazy:
I can see " The level of cooperation that you have developed with china" :omghaha:

media is not govt. besides i dont know what you can "see", neither i am interested.

The Chinese had build up an impressive infrastructure, and deployed some 3 "armies" - 1 at frontline, 2 at reserve if I am not wrong - along the border. I don't know how big Chinese "army" is but I guess anywhere from 16,000 - 25,000. The dominant position of China in Tibet, coupled with Indian paranoia of China, had given China an edge.

Things might, just might, change under Modi. Let's see.

As for the India vs. China+Russia+Pakistan scenario you are depicting. How would an India+Japan+Vietnam+USA+Australia scenario figure?

I understand China is not pleased whenever USA organises joint naval exercises. An Indian, Japanese, Vietnamese, American, Australian and may I add Singaporean naval diplomacy+alliance would be equaly troublesome.

Your thoughts please Mr. Dragon.

At tibet border, China just wants to keep the troops size at minimun not to piss off India, 25000 troops is just a joke to deal with entire Indian army, I think China gonna face a terrible humiliation if we don't clearly assess the India's strenght and reinforce our troop to bring the balance.

As for the alliance, China has not interested to make any wolf pack to go after India because we know if we treated India so badly, You guys will not go easy with us neither, it's just a commun sense and we will end up to hurt each other. it's just a waste a wasting time and resource that why China has declared to make partners around the world but NO to military alliance.it's simply dont serve our interest but that doesn't prevent India to form any kind of alliance to come after China :lol:

and return while their president signs deals and agreement equal to 3 times the national reserves of their love.:o:
Modi raised the issue of troop incursions along their border to Jinping at a meeting this week and is set to discuss the stand-off with the Chinese premier, according to Indian Ministry of External Affairs spokesman Syed Akbaruddin.
"Issue" What type of Meeting was that :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom