What's new

India worried about US-Kashmir policy

#Dont you wish me and you were doing the negotiating we would sort it very quickly lol. I think corrupt politios dot help at all

That is where you go wrong again.Both of us aren't holding on to our rigid positions because we want to,it's because we want to prove to the other that we can do so.Major egos at play.

I am not trying to accuse anyone but I sincerely believe,without a shred of malice on my conscience,that if Pakistan instead of attacking us through a proxy army in 1947,had legitimately demanded bilateral talks on Kashmir ,we wouldn't be in this position today.100% guaranteed.Let one Indian or Pakistani dispute that claim,I am all ears.

god that must have been scary. thank god you all ok bro

Yes it was man! And yeah i am fine Thanks man!

Naa i got ndtv no casulties etc

I hope its true....

Guys this guy must be first guy on PDF putting a post up during an earthquake!!! Must be a first? Hope you are ok..

Yeah i was first! There is a thread on this now...And i was not on PDF! I ran outside my house and stayed 5 minutes out with family then return here and posted it here. Yeah i am okay thanks.

Bro are you being serious? whats happened??? Are you ok bric

Yeah i was serious man! It was short but heavy shock! I am fine man thanks and i hope no casualities..

That is where you go wrong again.Both of us aren't holding on to our rigid positions because we want to,it's because we want to prove to the other that we can do so.Major egos at play.

I am not trying to accuse anyone but I sincerely believe,without a shred of malice on my conscience,that if Pakistan instead of attacking us through a proxy army in 1947,had legitimately demanded bilateral talks on Kashmir ,we wouldn't be in this position today.100% guaranteed.Let one Indian or Pakistani dispute that claim,I am all ears.

Well recently i heard from wikileaks that a deal was nearly done. Lets hope something is sorted soon

Well recently i heard from wikileaks that a deal was nearly done. Lets hope something is sorted soon

Absolutely.But you would have to remember at that point of time Musharraf was in power.I know you guys hate him and all that but at least he commanded complete control.Can we say the same about the current government?

Lol.google the Aryan brotherhood or the Aryan race for more info.Perhaps he lives in a tame neighborhood or people don't want to acknowledge it since he is not from there.I can assure you he would get a lot of nasty glances if he were in Germany!

He was in Austria, almost Germany.

He was in Austria, almost Germany.

Like I said earlier,people might have ignored it seeing he was a foreigner.I'm not saying that he would be discriminated against,just that folks might think he picked that name on purpose.

Absolutely.But you would have to remember that at that point of time Musharraf was in power.I know you guys hate him and all that but at least he commanded complete control.Can we say the same about the current government?

i dont hate him I think he was ten times better than the crap we got now. I dislike him for his latter day deals with ppp. And dont forget west dislodged him ultimatly. thats why i dont ness agree with democ. I mean england is the oldest modern democracy. we have about 40million approx population of voting age. about 30% electrote vote so thats about 13 million. The winning party got about 30% votes which is about 4 million. So out of 40 million elegible to vote 36 out 40 million people either did not want this govt or couldnt be bothered to vote for it. The 300 mps vote for a leader and it is accepted that the PM can take uk to war etc. So for example iraq was not popular in the UK so they still went in. If i thought mushi could have got us peace with india i would def have voted for him

i dont hate him I think he was ten times better than the crap we got now. I dislike him for his latter day deals with ppp. And dont forget west dislodged him ultimatly. thats why i dont ness agree with democ. I mean england is the oldest modern democracy. we have about 40million approx population of voting age. about 30% electrote vote so thats about 13 million. The winning party got about 30% votes which is about 4 million. So out of 40 million elegible to vote 36 out 40 million people either did not want this govt or couldnt be bothered to vote for it. The 300 mps vote for a leader and it is accepted that the PM can take uk to war etc. So for example iraq was not popular in the UK so they still went in. If i thought mushi could have got us peace with india i would def have voted for him

See,this is what I want to hear.Real emotions rather the fake posturing on this forum.So how do we go forward from here? In my opinion,for a realistic peace solution(don't laugh now) the Army chiefs need to get in on the peace process.You need people who are well aware of the situation as well as you need somebody who calls the shots in Pakistan for anything to materialize.What say?

See,this is what I want to hear.Real emotions rather the fake posturing on this forum.So how do we go forward from here? In my opinion,for a realistic peace solution(don't laugh now) the Army chiefs need to get in on the peace process.You need people who are well aware of the situation as well as you need somebody who calls the shots in Pakistan for anything to materialize.What say?

I dont have a problem with that. At least kayani got there on merit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom