What's new

India worried about US-Kashmir policy

Look you naughty devil boy. You can tell me that aryan is a hindu name. You cannot tell me that it is not a muslim name. How would you know. Are you expert on muslim names. All I can say knowing that it is a muslim name is if you tell me Hindus also use it that it is a name hindus and muslims use. And as you said earlier im becoming a senior memeber very soon so show some respects to your seniors and dont try contradicting me or i will arrange some corrective therapy for you

Also according to hadith one of the names of a door into heaven is similar sounding to aryan I think its bab ur rayan

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

^^^ and your tax pounds go to help that hold as UK is complict in its support for israel too. thank you for that cash flow:) UK LUVES US :P

So what. English only a fraction of population vote for an elected dictatorship. Iraq was never universally popular in uk

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

His wife chose the name Aryan and she remains a Hindu. Nonetheless stop with the name thing :D I love that name Aryan. Wanted to call my first kid Aryan but my wife insisted that since there is nothing pure about me, she would not dishonour the name :D

Guys why are you trying to claim ownership to the name aryan why cant you just accept that lots of nationalities and religions use it.

Look you naughty devil boy. You can tell me that aryan is a hindu name. You cannot tell me that it is not a muslim name. How would you know. Are you expert on muslim names. All I can say knowing that it is a muslim name is if you tell me Hindus also use it that it is a name hindus and muslims use. And as you said earlier im becoming a senior memeber very soon so show some respects to your seniors and dont try contradicting me or i will arrange some corrective therapy for you

You got 22 posts to go, so ur not a senior member yet, plus I will be one soon :D

You said its a muslim name, I said "its not" but what I meant, its a name not exlusive to muslims like Mohammed, Muhammed, Mohamed, Muhamed, Ahmed etc lol

God I just love PDF this thread started from India and Kashmir but ended up with a name Aryan.:lol:

Actually, US is only interested in it with the Kissinger lobby involved. Well they cannot negotiate jack since the territory is ours. Like Russia or China don't negotiate Alaska and Texas for US, we don't want others to negotiate about our territory. Worried is a bit of an over-statement.

They're playing their cards of keeping our apprehensions alive while we're playing ours making sure that they don't get to totally dominate this part of the world. The game is played by all.

You got 22 posts to go, so ur not a senior member yet, plus I will be one soon :D

You said its a muslim name, I said "its not" but what I meant, its a name not exlusive to muslims like Mohammed, Muhammed, Mohamed, Muhamed, Ahmed etc lol

well why dont you say so. Hey thats another post nearer lol

Actually, US is only interested in it with the Kissinger lobby involved. Well they cannot negotiate jack since the territory is ours. Like Russia or China don't negotiate Alaska and Texas for US, we don't want others to negotiate about our territory. Worried is a bit of an over-statement.

They're playing their cards of keeping our apprehensions alive while we're playing ours making sure that they don't get to totally dominate this part of the world. The game is played by all.

We or the govts of china pakistan and india really need to sit together and do their best to finalise these border issues between each other and not allow 3rd parties and outsiders with ulterior motives and their own agendas to use any of us against each other

India worried?? or concerned, sensitive about this issue?

Hmmm...

..No one can mediate in this issue! period!

We or the govts of china pakistan and india really need to sit together and do their best to finalise these border issues between each other and not allow 3rd parties and outsiders with ulterior motives and their own agendas to use any of us against each other

Quick question.Why does China need to come in the picture bro?

God I just love PDF this thread started from India and Kashmir but ended up with a name Aryan.:lol:

and the link is my sons called aryan and about 8 generations back my familly came from jammu. lol

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Quick question.Why does China need to come in the picture bro?

Because indian govts position is that they are occupying part of kashmir

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

and the link is my sons called aryan and about 8 generations back my familly came from jammu. lol

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

also might be a chance that india and china could agree the remainder of their border too

Why is this dual standard when i have posted a Kashmir related thread in world affairs section i was issued infraction, you know what after 6 months of starting that particular thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...ent-strike-calls-separatists.html#post1413888

I have started thread on 01-14-2011 05:58 PM

But got Infraction on 06-30-2011 12:54 AM

Now Admin/Mods are requested to apply same rule on the thread starter and issue him a infraction or withdraw my infraction.

thanks

Aryan is just like the name sahil . It is a name common among both hindus and muslims . There are other names as well .

Thank goodness for sanity! I completely agree. Besides whether we accept it or not whichever side of the border we were from the same streets and villages and you are occasionally get cross over of names. No big deal. btw one thing for certain i dont know any " nick indian " that are muslim!! lollz
and back to the thread i dont think USA will ever comprehend the issues of Kasmir. Most of what they say recently is lip service

That's a different talk set for a different day man.The talk initiatives were put forward exclusively by the governments of India and Pakistan and not at the behest of the United States or China for that matter.I don't think there's room for a third party in the dialogue.Then again,that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom