What's new

India worried about US-Kashmir policy

That's a different talk set for a different day man.The talk initiatives were put forward exclusively by the governments of India and Pakistan and not at the behest of the United States or China for that matter.I don't think there's room for a third party in the dialogue.Then again,that's just my opinion.

No you do have a point but I was thinking that china may be able to give a bit on kashmir border and china a bit on north west border of india. We are neighbours and we have to do a deal and live together we cant cant choose neighbours (a bit like family actually) lol

Why is this dual standard when i have posted a Kashmir related thread in world affairs section i was issued infraction, you know what after 6 months of starting that particular thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...ent-strike-calls-separatists.html#post1413888

I have started thread on 01-14-2011 05:58 PM

But got Infraction on 06-30-2011 12:54 AM

Now Admin/Mods are requested to apply same rule on the thread starter and issue him a infraction or withdraw my infraction.

thanks

I understand you got upset brother. I think we are all behaving ourselves on this thread and are not having a go at each other in a derogratory manner where we are shouting obsenities and swearing etc. We are being adults and pretty cool about it.
Obviously this is an extremely sensative issue on both side of the border and mods have to be alert just in case people start getting wound up. In fact the only problem we have had on this thread is people chatting about a name to see if its a muslim or hindu name!! lolz
Take it easy Veeru

Even allies spy on one another.

India worries about pretty much everything. Even if a fly dies, India worries.

No you do have a point but I was thinking that china may be able to give a bit on kashmir border and china a bit on north west border of india. We are neighbours and we have to do a deal and live together we cant cant choose neighbours (a bit like family actually) lol

The area held by China is irrelevant.No ethnic population there that need their wishes to be heard.The complicated one is between us due of the people involved in between.It is not just a agreement for land after all,the wishes of the Kashmiri brethren need to be taken into account for a permanent solution.Let's not forget the human factor in all this.

These days, Everyone Spy's on each other. So, nothing special.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

EARTH QUICK IN DELHI!! MASSIVE! OH GOD!!

I also felt the same. Earthquake Intensity was high but duration was very less. So, No worries !!

The area held by China is irrelevant.No ethnic population there that need their wishes to be heard.The complicated one is between us due of the people involved in between.It is not just a agreement for land after all,the wishes of the Kashmiri brethren need to be taken into account for a permanent solution.Let's not forget the human factor in all this.

#Dont you wish me and you were doing the negotiating we would sort it very quickly lol. I think corrupt politios dot help at all

Guys this guy must be first guy on PDF putting a post up during an earthquake!!! Must be a first? Hope you are ok..

I also live in Delhi. I also felt the same.

NEWS: On Wednesday evening, 7 th September 2011 an earth quake went with a high magnitude of 6.6 but duration was short.

earthquake-in-Delhi-2011-Wednesday-latest-news.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom