What's new

India worried about US-Kashmir policy

My cousin is called Aryan too, its not a muslim name.

It means pure blood in Hindi.

The term "Aryan" is Indo-Eurasian denoted to signify the white race.It's benign in India because of it's Sanskrit origin which means "pure". Although it's considered very offensive and racist in European countries due to it's connotations .

The Swastika is an another example of the Indo-Eurasian symbology.Nazism screwed it up for all Hindus man!!!

The term "Aryan" is Indo-Eurasian denoted to signify the white race.It's benign in India because of it's Sanskrit origin which means "pure". Although it's considered very offensive and racist in European countries due to it's connotations .

The Swastika is an another example of the Indo-Eurasian symbology.Nazism screwed it up for all Hindus man!!!

I don't think Europeans understand the name ‘Aryan’. My brother’s name is Aryan, and he lived in Europe for three years and never faced any racist comments

I know the parents were having 2nd doubts to name him Aryan, cause he could get discrimited if he works for a bank ran by Jewish people.

Hopefully it doesnt, Aryan is becoming a popular name, amongst Indians now, SRK kid is called Aryan too.

It is the United States we are talking about.The nation that doesn't spare it's own citizens when it comes to national security.You expect them to stay stagnant and impotent after Israel starts spying on them? That's one game you do not want to play with the Americans because they don't chicken out...ever.

I would normally agree with you but in the case of israel I think that they have an unhealthy hold on american political leaders

^^^ and your tax pounds go to help that hold as UK is complict in its support for israel too. thank you for that cash flow:) UK LUVES US :P

There is no bad thing on spying for a Inteligence Agency. Their primary work is what they do. Be it friendly or hostile they will carry out espionage to get vital input on tech developed to the socio-political change at both governmental level and people level. There is no such thing as being bad or notorios in the Spy business.
To be frank, the irony is "Watch the Enemy, but watch closer the friend"

Ashokbhai i do agree with you but sometimes american govt and press come out with we are holier than though attitude.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

We all spy on each other.

Just because we all do it dioesnt make it right

My cousin is called Aryan too, its not a muslim name.

It means pure blood in Hindi.

Look you naughty devil boy. You can tell me that aryan is a hindu name. You cannot tell me that it is not a muslim name. How would you know. Are you expert on muslim names. All I can say knowing that it is a muslim name is if you tell me Hindus also use it that it is a name hindus and muslims use. And as you said earlier im becoming a senior memeber very soon so show some respects to your seniors and dont try contradicting me or i will arrange some corrective therapy for you

I don't think Europeans understand the name ‘Aryan’. My brother’s name is Aryan, and he lived in Europe for three years and never faced any racist comments

Lol.google the Aryan brotherhood or the Aryan race for more info.Perhaps he lives in a tame neighborhood or people don't want to acknowledge it since he is not from there.I can assure you he would get a lot of nasty glances if he were in Germany!

Aryan means many differnt things to many different cultures and religions. As its my choice to call my son that it should tell you something about me. I didnt just pluck it of thin air,

I would normally agree with you but in the case of israel I think that they have an unhealthy hold on american political leaders

Doesn't necessarily mean that the Americans trust them like they trust the UK,Australia or any other European country.The United States does realize in some small way that Israel has plans of it's own which it isn't willing to share with them.

I know the parents were having 2nd doubts to name him Aryan, cause he could get discrimited if he works for a bank ran by Jewish people.

Hopefully it doesnt, Aryan is becoming a popular name, amongst Indians now, SRK kid is called Aryan too.

SRK is a muslim btw

His wife chose the name Aryan and she remains a Hindu. Nonetheless stop with the name thing :D I love that name Aryan. Wanted to call my first kid Aryan but my wife insisted that since there is nothing pure about me, she would not dishonour the name :D

You racist bigot! lol messing with ya.How old are you guys anyway? everybody seems to have kids...

Back
Top Bottom