What's new

India worried about US-Kashmir policy

What do you mean by merit? how else do Army chiefs get elected?

No i meant compared to corrupt politicos. I mean in your country you have an italian with the name of ghandi which holds sway. In pakistan we have benazirs will in which she left her ppp party to her son. I mean as if partyworkers are slaves to pass on to children. They pass political patronage on between generations as it is property lol

No i meant compared to corrupt politicos. I mean in your country you have an italian with the name of ghandi which holds sway. In pakistan we have benazirs will in which she left her ppp party to her son. I mean as if partyworkers are slaves to pass on to children. They pass political patronage on between generations as it is property lol

Completely seconded that motion.But how does apply to the armed forces? My dad was a CO/Commodore in the Indian Navy that's why I ask.

I agree that Kashmiris have an existential right to self-determination.

regardless, the incumbent US admin at this current juncture will likely try to renege on promises made (among many others) to ''help'' solve the bilateral issue. For now it's on the back-burner for obvious reasons.

the best way to solve the issue is for the people who matter (Kashmiris) to be vocal and be given the voice to determine their future. Whatever outcome comes about from that ought to be respected.

bloody devil im not senior yet and i have 2000 posts . but as you started this I am only your senior. I still not allowed to plenty troll lol

and devil no god is gonna save you

My name is DelhiDareDevil, the team name Delhi has in the IPL, I dont support any devil acts. lol

You should be a senior by now, as by this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/32999-user-groups-colors.html

But recently, I heard its 2k post to be a senior not 1k, contact a admin to find out about ur status.

Heres the link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92655-user-groups.html

My name is DelhiDareDevil, the team name Delhi has in the IPL, I dont support any devil acts. lol

You should be a senior by now, as by this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/32999-user-groups-colors.html

But recently, I heard its 2k post to be a senior not 1k, contact a admin to find out about ur status.

Heres the link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92655-user-groups.html

I was joking yaar didnt mean to offend you.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Completely seconded that motion.But how does apply to the armed forces? My dad was a CO/Commodore in the Indian Navy that's why I ask.

What I meant was that you dont get to genaral in pakistan army by not being smart etc

Good. Now let us set an example by action. I think Baluchistan deserves the right to self-control of THEIR homeland. Thanks in advance for agreeing!

Why are you going off topic and wishing pakistan ill. You if you are american, must be a very sad git. More than likely you are an indian false flag who come here to bait pakistanis under the guise of being americans and when we lash out at americans you show it to americans how anti american we are . btw topic is US kashmir olicy and indai showing concern

We or the govts of china pakistan and india really need to sit together and do their best to finalise these border issues between each other and not allow 3rd parties and outsiders with ulterior motives and their own agendas to use any of us against each other

at last you agreed with what India want...
its only you guys who want that kashmiries to get involved in these talks

at last you agreed with what India want...
its only you guys who want that kashmiries to get involved in these talks

Sorry I gave you the wrong impression I didnt state that kashmiris shouldnt be involved, I meant that the neighbours who have differing positions should try to resolve these problems withouyt americans etc. We neighbours have to live here and we will always be here outsiders come and go

Back
Top Bottom