What's new

India woos Japan and Vietnam to challenge China's South Asia dominance

America will not back down on Asia, US is part of Asia Pacific, if US left Asia, we will also packing our bag from Guam, CNMI, Hawai'i. And we can leave Guam, we can leave CNMI, but for us to protect Hawai'i we need those forward base. And America is not planning on losing Hawai'i

It's a matter of do if we damn and damn if we don't situation. America will step up in Asia, america will concede that Asia will be the backyard of India and China, but Both country need to know and accept that US will always be part of Asia. And we are not going anywhere, speaking as an American.
Well India and China both have anti-America sentiments.

Only the current congress like America because they give fancy items to us. No one likes America because of their dirty politics, they took their revenge of 9/11 now whats the use of staying here in Asia?

America will not back down on Asia, US is part of Asia Pacific, if US left Asia, we will also packing our bag from Guam, CNMI, Hawai'i. And we can leave Guam, we can leave CNMI, but for us to protect Hawai'i we need those forward base. And America is not planning on losing Hawai'i

It's a matter of do if we damn and damn if we don't situation. America will step up in Asia, america will concede that Asia will be the backyard of India and China, but Both country need to know and accept that US will always be part of Asia. And we are not going anywhere, speaking as an American.
You are only part of Asia because you are the master of Japan. That it. LMAO

India has excellent relation with both Vietnam and japan, relation with Pakistan is not the topic of this thread

Americans are not control USA foreign policy its not the country of the people any more. The Jews elite coup the USA foreign policy. You have heard of government coup but never heard of Policy Coup have you?

No one doubts that but more than going at it alone US would collaborate with India/Japan/Vietnam/Philippines. Evidence is the massive relief given to the Pinoy people. It would be interesting to see the reaction of Russia. You know people have been talking of India siding with either US or Russia, but more than that i believe it would be Russia's call to decide how it wants to be seen as US involvement is inevitable. Interesting times ahead.

Well India and China both have anti-America sentiments.

Only the current congress like America because they give fancy items to us. No one likes America because of their dirty politics, they took their revenge of 9/11 now whats the use of staying here in Asia?

What is the use of kicking us out then?? You of all people should know, it's not because America want to stay in Asia, if it is up to me, i would pack up my bag and leave and let you Indian and Chinese have a go at each other. I would not care less if You try to nuck China or China nuke you.

But the prospect of that is, that will damage our interest in Asia, and our top brass are not ready to do that. And the problem is, what you people still don't know, it's people like you lot making American stay, so that you won't kill each other, and damage our interest.

You are only part of Asia because you are the master of Japan. That it. LMAO

Should i laugh or cry on your comment??

Americans are not control USA foreign policy its not the country of the people any more. The Jews elite coup the USA foreign policy. You have heard of government coup but never heard of Policy Coup have you?

Ahh... Another Jewish Conspiracy. If you use your brain and think it thru, if the Jew were indeed hijacked the US Foreign Policy, would we already at war with Iran in Saudi Arabia??

Problem is, whatever you think how we elect our congress or how we elect our congressmen does not matter. The foreign policy is not at trial here, US have soil in Asia. US have interest in Asia. As i said, if it was up to me, i would not care if Vietnam and Chinese Fought each other and kill each other, nor would i care about Indian Killing Chinese or vice versa, but when my interest is at risk when you guys kill each other. I will step up.

It's the same in the situation in Asia, it's Asian unstability calling the US, not US causing unstability. You guys were fighting each other long before US was involved. stop using us as a punch bag.

Even if you invite Russia, it will be the same, they would not care less about Vietnam, India and China, hell, they even sell arms to all three. What you think their involvement is going to be better than the US then so be it, but if you are thinking if a country react to something other than their Region of influence BECAUSE OF FRIENDSHIP WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY, then all i can say is you are so naive

No one doubts that but more than going at it alone US would collaborate with India/Japan/Vietnam/Philippines. Evidence is the massive relief given to the Pinoy people. It would be interesting to see the reaction of Russia. You know people have been talking of India siding with either US or Russia, but more than that i believe it would be Russia's call to decide how it wants to be seen as US involvement is inevitable. Interesting times ahead.

Indeed. Russia have increasing less direct control in asia than say 30 years ago. Now China totally cover the influence Russia brought in the table, Russia is already an non-player in Asia for a long time, ever since they fail to support either China and Vietnam War and either Chinese and India in border conflict. If i have to say, India have more influence in Asia than Russia......

I don't really understand why people call US meddling in Asia, but fail to see America is part of Asia.

Who the heck cares. I don't think this is even news in China. Most people are probably oblivious to international news in SA.

Also this news is kind of provocative, and the tactics used by India, if true, are childish and demonstrably weak. Really remind me of my childhood play, lol.

nice! I believe VN doesn´t have any objection if she can do some business or some sort of defence deals to South Asia. A India-Japan-Vietnam alliance is not on the horizon, but a close cooperation is a good beginning.

"India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border”-Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA (1891-1962)

largest_buddha_statue_02.jpg

Have some honesty Indians. No diplomat would use military as a metaphor, especially with words like conquered and dominated, to describe between China-India relationship knowing well what happened in 1962. Also, Buddhism only took off in 600 AD, that's far more 2000yrs. And only 18% Chinese are Buddhists.

When are you indians going to get over your complex?? Fabricating quotes from Einstein to Lord Macaulay's letter to 36% NASA scientists are Indians....they are scattered all over the net. What a disgrace!

Last edited:
What is the use of kicking us out then?? You of all people should know, it's not because America want to stay in Asia, if it is up to me, i would pack up my bag and leave and let you Indian and Chinese have a go at each other. I would not care less if You try to nuck China or China nuke you.

But the prospect of that is, that will damage our interest in Asia, and our top brass are not ready to do that. And the problem is, what you people still don't know, it's people like you lot making American stay, so that you won't kill each other, and damage our interest.

Should i laugh or cry on your comment??

Ahh... Another Jewish Conspiracy. If you use your brain and think it thru, if the Jew were indeed hijacked the US Foreign Policy, would we already at war with Iran in Saudi Arabia??

Problem is, whatever you think how we elect our congress or how we elect our congressmen does not matter. The foreign policy is not at trial here, US have soil in Asia. US have interest in Asia. As i said, if it was up to me, i would not care if Vietnam and Chinese Fought each other and kill each other, nor would i care about Indian Killing Chinese or vice versa, but when my interest is at risk when you guys kill each other. I will step up.

It's the same in the situation in Asia, it's Asian unstability calling the US, not US causing unstability. You guys were fighting each other long before US was involved. stop using us as a punch bag.

Even if you invite Russia, it will be the same, they would not care less about Vietnam, India and China, hell, they even sell arms to all three. What you think their involvement is going to be better than the US then so be it, but if you are thinking if a country react to something other than their Region of influence BECAUSE OF FRIENDSHIP WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY, then all i can say is you are so naive

Indeed. Russia have increasing less direct control in asia than say 30 years ago. Now China totally cover the influence Russia brought in the table, Russia is already an non-player in Asia for a long time, ever since they fail to support either China and Vietnam War and either Chinese and India in border conflict. If i have to say, India have more influence in Asia than Russia......

I don't really understand why people call US meddling in Asia, but fail to see America is part of Asia.

Nice- you're diplomats call us poor and stinky abroad, your military decides to take 'vacations' across the border every now and then, you guys give 'warnings' every now and then, and then when we flock together like innocent lambs, we are to be faulted. You don't need the jews for this man- you are more than enough!

I wonder what we will buy for $100ml?

India and their cheerleading army to challenge China's rise?
This isn't India's playground. If India wants to play in China sandpit, then China deserves to play in India's sandpit.

We do not see Chinese as a nation to fear, It is people like you who will fear and bow infront of delusional chinese.
Chinese will be countered in S.Asia and IOR, India will act according to its look east policy.

India and their cheerleading army to challenge China's rise?

This isn't India's playground. If India wants to play in China sandpit, then China deserves to play in India's sandpit.

India is forming gangs with Vietnam , the Philippines, Japan, Australia and USA etc etc to bully China. China needs to teach India another lesson similar to that of 1962.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom