What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

Religious nutjobs..............they are the same everywhere you go
nostrademos also predicted that an army of three lions will be defeated.
images

govt has made a commitment , so it is , i stand by the govt......and every indian will !!....absolutly !!!

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has predicted that one day India will be conquered by Mujahideens and all idol-worshippers will be destroyed. Those who will participate in this bloody war will go straight to Heaven.

Quite a peaceful personality indeed... This Muhammad fellow used to be on talking terms with Allah..right? So Allah never told him that polytheistic idol-worshipping Hindus are just as much god's creation as the Mard-i-momins? Did Allah really desire the destruction of all Hindus or was Muhammad lying when he claimed that Allah told him all all this?

What makes Islam a real religion and Hinduism is not???? i think every religion is great.
even hinduism predicts a war in which india will be defeated and kalki avatar will come to save you.
mahatma gandhi predicted 4 wars with pakistan.
nostrademos predicted that an army of 3 lions will be defeated.
shah naimatullah wali predicted that hindus will be defeated. he also said that voilence will pave the way towards war. and that too in muharram. the so called surgical strike took place in muharram.
i donot want war but it will happen.

Israel is holy land for jews,just like saudi arabia is for muslims.We need to convince jews that Israel is unholy.Even muslims have al-aqsa mosque in region.

Convincing Jews that Israel is unholy is just as easy as convincing Muslims that the Mecca is unholy... So good luck with that endeavor of yours..

Quite a peaceful personality indeed... This Muhammad fellow used to be on talking terms with Allah..right? So Allah never told him that polytheistic idol-worshipping Hindus are just as much god's creation as the Mard-i-momins? Did Allah really desire the destruction of all Hindus or was Muhammad lying when he claimed that Allah told him all all this?
he never asked us to kill civilians or stop you from practicing religion. idols will break as indian mostly will willingly accept islam. shah naimatullah wali also predicted mass conversions.

Just look at the posts here. And sometimes we wonder why we South Asians are so backward.

he never asked us to kill civilians or stop you from practicing religion. idols will break as indian mostly will willingly accept islam. shah naimatullah wali also predicted mass conversions.
What makes you think we will convert??
We are following a 5000 years old religion and i dont think many will convert at any cost

So? Our world won't last forever. So everything shall be destroyed sooner or later. Don't tell me you actually take these prophecies seriously.
i take them seriously. as previously all islamic prophecies came up to be true.

What makes you think we will convert??
We are following a 5000 years old religion and i dont think many will convert at any cost
i don't know the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom