What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

It is not coming anytime soon bro. That you can be sure of.
it will be in decade. i read another hadith about the turks(russians) in syria in kitab al fitan by nuaim bin hammad. it happened. i predicted russia in syria months before when their presence was known.

it will be in decade. i read another hadith about the turks(russians) in syria in kitab al fitan by nuaim bin hammad. it happened. i predicted russia in syria months before when their presence was known.
Uhmmm, This weeks lotto numbers?

Because we see two completely opposite sides. Egyptians chicks are even more open than Iranian babes. And Iranian babes are really open.
Nice bait mate . :lol:

I have a question plz only pure Muslim give the answar.

Is this kind of khalifa like Osama , bagdadi are true religious personalties?

Or that kind of khalifa which u said?

Why do you say that bro? :(

Just a little, yeah.
Saeed bin Al-Musayab said: “There will be a Fitna in AshSham. Its beginning will be like a play of boys. Then, the affairs of people will not settle on anything and unity will not be achieved until a caller calls from Heaven: ‘Follow this person’, and a hand appears as a sign.” (Nuaim Ibn Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)
Artat bin Al-Munzir said: “If the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) (in alliance) amass their armies and a village in Damascus experiences Khusf (land collapse), and a group of people fall off the western end of their mosque, then three banners will be raised in AshSham: Abqa’, As’Hab (reddish, white man), and Sufyani. A man in Damascus will be besieged, then killed with those who are with him. Two men from Bani Sufyan will appear (probably As’Hab and Sufyani), the second one will be the victorious. Once the support armies of Abqa’ approach, the Sufyani defeats them. He (Sufyani) will kill the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) in Qirqisia (an ancient city in Eastern Syria) until the foxes in the land satisfy their hunger from their flesh (of the Turks and Romans).” (Nuaim bin Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)

ghazwa or no ghazwa. it's part of our religion to belive every word He(s.a.w.) spoke.
and second pakistan won't be fighting you alone. afterall every muslim believe in same books and same teachings.

If every Muslim believes the same books and same teachings, then why are major conflicts on the globe are happening between Muslims? One Muslim country doesn't like the other country. Why is that?

If every Muslim believes the same books and same teachings, then why are major conflicts on the globe are happening between Muslims? One Muslim country doesn't like the other country. Why is that?
it had been predicted in islam that muslims will kill each other in end times. and both the two will go to hell as both tried to kill each other. read this hadith:
Saeed bin Al-Musayab said: “There will be a Fitna in AshSham. Its beginning will be like a play of boys. Then, the affairs of people will not settle on anything and unity will not be achieved until a caller calls from Heaven: ‘Follow this person’, and a hand appears as a sign.” (Nuaim Ibn Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)
AshSham is Syria
Fitna is tribulation(fighting among muslims)

Artat bin Al-Munzir said: “If the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) (in alliance) amass their armies and a village in Damascus experiences Khusf (land collapse), and a group of people fall off the western end of their mosque, then three banners will be raised in AshSham: Abqa’, As’Hab (reddish, white man), and Sufyani. A man in Damascus will be besieged, then killed with those who are with him. Two men from Bani Sufyan will appear (probably As’Hab and Sufyani), the second one will be the victorious. Once the support armies of Abqa’ approach, the Sufyani defeats them. He (Sufyani) will kill the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) in Qirqisia (an ancient city in Eastern Syria) until the foxes in the land satisfy their hunger from their flesh (of the Turks and Romans).” (Nuaim bin Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)
Thank you for this brother.
So, in a decade we shall have a caliph!! Am I right?

I find Egyptian girls really pretty. I can see the ancient empress genes just below the skin surface in them.

What was her name? The one who bathed in milk and crushed pearls?
That Macedonian one that married her brother?

You spoiled his party sir. :tup:
You did it!!!

Right! india was the first one to recognize israel and convinced other Arab countries too in doing so

Back
Top Bottom