What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

Is this because they(Palestinians) are Muslim?

I'm sorry for being brutally honest here, but the Palestinians are simply pawns in this game. They are nobodies. They were simply unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in the history of mankind. This has nothing to do with Palestinians or their miseries, which incidentally India sympathizes with.

I'm sorry for being brutally honest here, but the Palestinians are simply pawns in this game. They are nobodies. They were simply unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time in the history of mankind. This has nothing to do with Palestinians or their miseries, which incidentally India sympathizes with.
How can you say that :(

Why would you want your country to get involved in a conflict so far away from your country in the first place.
Not saying you should or shouldn't.. would many Indians risk their lives for Israel etc?
Is this because they(Palestinians) are Muslim?

Stop playing this religion card... 15% of Indians are Muslims too.. Indian sympathy for Israel has nothing to do with Jews vs Muslims bullshit. The Israelis and the Russians helped India when the rest of the world turned their backs to us. Where were the Arabs when Operation Gibraltar and Grandslam were going on? Where was Turkey when Kargil was invaded..? We don't forget things like that..

I bet the Arabs wished they supported the Ottomans a little bit more in The Great War instead of siding with the Brits.

I do a lot of business with the Turks. You guys are in some serious s.hit. Astonishing, looking at where you were just a short 5 years ago. Sad really.

Stop playing this religion card... 15% of Indians are Muslims too.. Indian sympathy for Israel has nothing to do with Jews vs Muslims bullshit. The Israelis and the Russians helped India when the rest of the world turned their backs to us. Where were the Arabs when Operation Gibraltar and Grandslam were going on? Where was Turkey when Kargil was invaded..? We don't forget things like that..
How am I playing the Religion card? I am just trying to understand the mindset of Indians.
Now, would I want Turkey involved in a war between Mexico and US? China and Japan??of course not. not our fight.

I do a lot of business with the Turks. You guys are in some serious s.hit. Astonishing, looking at where you were just a short 5 years ago. Sad really.
What? Turkey is fine. lol

Don't worry about us. :victory:
We are here to stay another 5,000-years.

:tup:

Not worried. I do business with a lot of other countries as well.

And what do you mean by "another" 5000 years.

When did the first 5000 take place? :azn:

Considering the intrinsic nature of the psyche of radicals which is well know to other people, you know you are bluffing here.

Jihad is declared by Pakistan on India right after its birth. You people imposed war on India.

Regarding Gazwa (with out prophet it should not be called as Gazwa), you people seems often confuse the world with Indus valley with India.
ghazwa or no ghazwa. it's part of our religion to belive every word He(s.a.w.) spoke.
and second pakistan won't be fighting you alone. afterall every muslim believe in same books and same teachings.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom