What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has predicted that one day India will be conquered by Mujahideens and all idol-worshippers will be destroyed. Those who will participate in this bloody war will go straight to Heaven.

You need to wait for that to happen. Convert right now to real religion and stop idol worshipping.

Another false flagger hindutva bot.

Last edited:
Whilst the they have U.S protection very little but for the moment let the population of muslims grown in and around israel

I think within the next few years jews will be a minority across israel, west bsnk and gaza

Thats a start
Jews is 3.11 per woman
Arabs is 3.19 per woman.
real scary.
Gaza is not part of Israel. kk

In the future India will become a powerful backer of Israel.
that's 100% True. not only Indian government but also Indian people supports Israel both Emotionally and Mentally. and you know why...

India was humiliated after 1000 years of muslim rule and they have a big chip on their shoulders

Turkic rule. and even Delhi was not under muslim rule for 1000 years., 700 at best. my region was under Muslim rule for 250 years. and for 200 years rulers were Native converts.

and byproduct of that Humiliation is Eastern Regions of certain South Asian country.

Lol Comments here are hilarious.:lol:
please contribute here as well. before they blow up this thread with their Muslimic Ray Guns. (hint : Internet Jihad against cyber Jews) :lol:

Jews is 3.11 per woman
Arabs is 3.19 per woman.
real scary.
Gaza is not part of Israel. kk

Trust me when i say this bro. Israel is the only Country my people love and admire after America and Japan(china for growth). we will always protect your nation and your national Interests.
519869-rivlin-modi.jpg

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has predicted that one day India will be conquered by Mujahideens and all idol-worshippers will be destroyed. Those who will participate in this bloody war will go straight to Heaven.

InshAllah.

I make dua for that day, too see India in bits. And we grab west bengal and NE states :D

The conflict is between Jews and Muslims. Israelis should leave Palestine, parts of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

I consider it mostly religious cause the first qibla of Muslims is occupied by filth zionists.
And India promise to defend Usrael's existence.. this is an Indian "declaration of war" against Muslims in general and Arabs in particular.. maybe Usrael is scared of Trump or not sure about his future policies (since he is against the 1% (mostly Usraelis with dual nationalities) governing the 99% American citizens) and wants a very populous country like India to come to its rescue, since they need those numbers to counter the 100s of millions of Arabs who see Zionism as an existential threat.. India might get some relatively advanced US tech through Usrael but it will lose a lot of its Arab and Muslim friends with promises and statements like these..Modi does not seem to care much but it is on his own risk and peril..
There is nothing about getting tech, be it civilian or military but going as far as declaring and confirming a covert military alliance with Usrael is a step too much..

InshAllah.

I make dua for that day, too see India in bits. And we grab west bengal and NE states :D
Keep doing dua. I'll pray the lord son-goku to unleash a mind boggling ka-me-ha-me-ha on you to make you intelligent and give you wishful thinking.

We have nothing to do with stupid infra abrahamic fights. You people want to kill yourself from thousands of years. INDIAN Muslims and Christians can also join in.

Least care about them.

A messenger must talk about peace but he can predict the future. he never asked us to start that war but told us that war will be imposed upon us and then we had to join it because he(saw) knew that india will have big army and we would need volunteers.

Considering the intrinsic nature of the psyche of radicals which is well know to other people, you know you are bluffing here.

Jihad is declared by Pakistan on India right after its birth. You people imposed war on India.

Regarding Gazwa (with out prophet it should not be called as Gazwa), you people seems often confuse the world with Indus valley with India.

“They assure us that when the time will come they will never, never, ever let anyone [act against] the existence of Israel,” said Rivlin, who is only the second president in Israeli history (Ezer Weizman did so in 1997) to visit the country of 1.2 billion people that is looking to become a superpower. The only prime minister to visit India was Ariel Sharon in 2003.

@Ottoman123 @Samrat420

Hope this clarifies further. Somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom