What's new

‘India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan’

Systematic annhiliation of Pakistan industry was masterminded by RAW.

Killings of employees of locla contractors in Baluchistan was part of Indian stretegy of controlling Pakistan economy.

By that assertion, it seems RAW kicks serious ISI a$$ .. No??

c'mon dude, enough with the conspiracy theories...

Killings of employees of locla contractors in Baluchistan was part of Indian stretegy of controlling Pakistan economy.

This is why govt. of Pakistan discourage local investments in alternate energy sector and minning sector.

This is why all the terrorism to keep investors form other states away.
I wonder if you are RAW implant to oppose for the sake of oppsition so that no real pakistani opposition takes root and people in pakistan thinks that you are their saviour.But ultimatelt at last moment you ditch them like Mir Jaffer.

Ofcourse this is my CT about you.You know i can be very imaginative :D

I like it. No one understands Pakistan like Indians. Common language will also ensure greater 'wiggle room'.

Overcoming the hate and paranoia, is going to be a challenge.

$ 20 Bill. is too heavy amount for this gamble. You never know when some one from DPC or, SCP takes suo-motto...

Dont give them a single penny .
I'm afraid some of my countrymen forget the wars that they have played with us .
Agressors dont deserve anything , atleast not from the the one whom they stab from behind .

India itself needs investment, so why invest in other countries.

Indian investors have shown willingness to invest $20 billion to 50 billion in Pakistan’s mining, petroleum, energy, power and infrastructure projects.

Take over of strategic assets by a hostile neigbour. This folly should never be comittied.
it is easy to understand that PPP has a khappy agenda no different than its founder Bhutto.

Bankrupt the country, then sell assets to hostile neighbor in the name of economic development. Afterall it was Bhutto who lose east Pakistan for his ego.

This is why govt. of Pakistan discourage local investments in alternate energy sector and minning sector.

This is why all the terrorism to keep investors form other states away.

you are spending way too much time on the internet, arent you ?

Why dont Inda use the $20 billion to provide toilets to their janta

1914411647_b109a5e19b_o.jpg

Why dont Inda use the $20 billion to provide toilets to their janta

yes we will build toilets worth 20 billion and then how do we cover that cost??

Take over of strategic assets by a hostile neigbour. This folly should never be comittied.
it is easy to understand that PPP has a khappy agenda no different than its founder Bhutto.

Bankrupt the country, then sell assets to hostile neighbor in the name of economic development. Afterall it was Bhutto who lose east Pakistan for his ego.

loll which degree u have. india is talking about 20 billion of invest which will means inflow of 20 billion to pakistan, and ur saying about pakistan going to bankruptcy. india is always begging from developed nations to invest in india but i guess pakistanis dont even understand basic economics.

lolll pakistanis are enemies of their own nation. congrats for this achievement.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom