What's new

‘India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan’

Well ! Pakistan is considered one of the best place for investment If law and order situation gets alright, But its on investers to to take risk If they really want a gud income in return, well! India is expecting gud return of such investment and thats why they are interested in it, seems intresting, well ! benefit Pakistan and will encourages other foriegn investers too.

Well you need to follow up with our investment plans in Afghanistan

An Indian Consortium announced a plan to invest around 40 Billlion USD in afghansitan between 2015-25 , this investment will mainly be in construction of Power plants , steel mills , Railway and Road network as well as development of Mines
As part of our bid , we got access to Natural Resources estimated at about 160 Billion USD at current prices , even if we take into account the payment of 20% Royalty as well as 10-12 Billion of additional expenses over the course of 20 yrs ,
both India and Afghanistan will make 80-90 Billion USD profit over the course of next 25 yrs

Any investment is good. I wish pakistani businessmen invest in big businesses in India. India is a safe place where they will get above average return.

Any investment is good. I wish pakistani businessmen invest in big businesses in India. India is a safe place where they will get above average return.
pakistanis already have invested in india even in stocks either through 3rd country like dubai uk or through their family relations in ind.Estimated fig. of pakistani money flllowing in indian market can be well $ 30-40 billions. that's some rough estimate.

pakistanis already have invested in india even in stocks either through 3rd country like dubai uk or through their family relations in ind.Estimated fig. of pakistani money flllowing in indian market can be well $ 30-40 billions. that's some rough estimate.

Source please...

Though if the goal is to give a helping hand for them to stabilize than I am all for it.

Keeping aside all good intentions, there are enough - and more- Indians who require that helping hand asap.

first page of this thread have only 1 pakistani member post and indians trolled well .but when we answer we are criminals and treat us same as trolls ? if we report its take one more day . i am really now giving up man . what else i have option then to reply them ?:angry: ban to ban hi sahi but i will never silent now on bashing .new members fake ids double ids of indians flooding on forum making us sick day night by trolling and its PAKISTAN defence forum
Bhaiya Duniya kuch kahe, hum tumhare saath hain........:D
Bas PDF ka ID batao un trols ka, aur hum unke picche gunde bhej denge......:D:guns:

Back
Top Bottom