What's new

‘India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan’

better to die hungry then eat from people of india . any problem ?

loll ur not eating from people of india, we r investing there. ur eating from the money that is created in your own country in partnership with gop and pakistani companies.

this is not a phucking aid. refer to wiki for different between aid and investment. dont try to act smart infront of me, that u dont understand this simple concept. we know how u pakistanis jump on free food in marriages.

Invest 15 billion dollar in projects
4 billion dollar in their education system + 1 billion in establishing RAW network in pak --- Rest will follow.

loll ur not eating from people of india, we r investing there. ur eating from the money that is created in your own country in partnership with gop and pakistani companies.

this is not a phucking aid. refer to wiki for different between aid and investment. dont try to act smart infront of me, that u dont understand this simple concept. we know how u pakistanis jump on free food in marriages.

i think we should keep indians away even in business . and mr.stupid marriage food is not free if you know :rofl: BTW since when marriage food come from yindus ?

or i should show you what indians did when water came or someone give them food?

Invest 15 billion dollar in projects
4 billion dollar in their education system + 1 billion in establishing RAW network in pak --- Rest will follow.

and ISI take those 15bn$ of projects and pay you back same ?:meeting:

i think we should keep indians away even in business . and mr.stupid marriage food is not free if you know :rofl:

kk keep us away and dont make good relations with us. Do as u guys think.

india is going to be amuch bigger power in the world in this century, i swear to god we will not let u guys live peacefully. our naval and economic armada will grow exponentially in nxt 5 yrs, u guys will be forced to save ur nation by indian blackmailing by spending more and more. dont forget that pakistan's spending power is humiliatingly low compared to india and is not growing recently.

trust me choose peace not war. invite indian investments and keep ur country growing.

if u think that china will save u, lol thwy barelay invested 200 million in gawdar and are only interested in giving loans at low interest rates, which have to paid back. tell me has china developed any petrochemical refinery, or thermal plants in pak. Only india will give u such offers. accpet it of get ready for a rough future.

I think its a welcomed gesture ..

Indians are good business man and we have a UNTAPPED market two + two = four and that is good for business

Positive news

There is no reason why USA/Canada like relation cannot exist between India/Pakistan

Etc ..it just is good business - no brainer

Money sitting in Bank is not good .. but Money that you invest , returns you Mega Billions .. that is how business works and no wonder some big names are interested in investing in a UNTAPPED market ... and potential to create Billions and billions for both Pakistan and Indian Economies

Well ! Pakistan is considered one of the best place for investment If law and order situation gets alright, But its on investers to to take risk If they really want a gud income in return, well! India is expecting gud return of such investment and thats why they are interested in it, seems intresting, well ! benefit Pakistan and will encourages other foriegn investers too.

look dude no one is interested investment from bunya here as you can see in thread hardly one pakistani favor it so matter done we hate india and hate to work with india .

I known many Indian Business man and have seen operational consistency of Indian Business Companies ...

The potential exists

a) Railways infrastructure (Highest Potential)
b) Joint strategy on water conservation across both nations etc

Or Business

Indian Businessman have Billions and we know some of them are very rich if that money sits in Bank its useless
you make what 1-2% interest gain ?

Instead if you invest 10-20 Billion into Pakistan and that investment gives you a whopping 100 Billion return on investment over 4-5 years ... that is a true businessman

And realistically , India - Pakistan war is highly unlikely

But if Pakistan gets destabilized by USA , one can look how Pakistan was effected by Afghanistan Destabilization in 80's how a similar event could effect India ...

a) Influx of Refugees
b) Influx of Drugs and Smuggling into country
c) strain on the local systems

Possible nuclear fall out in case if it really gets bad...

So any way you look at it .. Destabilized Pakistan means big trouble for India

Afghanistan sent what 10 Million refugees into Pakistan , well Pakistan is 180 Million people so at least .. very minimum

120 Million will migrate to India .... and that is ALOT ... I mean ALOT ...

So business is surely a good way to go an avoid the dooms day scenario

USA / Canada model is ideal format to follow for India and Pakistan , I mean both USA and Canada benefit from this model

No one is interested in Baniya investment
I would have got an infraction on this forum for making a point similar to your's!However if that's how the hate story goes why did you guys accept the $ 5 million flood relief from India:
Pakistan accepts Indian aid for flood relief - USATODAY.com
A goodwill gesture is a goodwill gesture!!Nothing more. . . .Who are u to say that no one is interested in Indian investments in Pakistan.I guess there are many people in Pakistan who desperately wish for foreign investments.It's the same in India as well.Whats good for uplifting the poor of both the countries should go ahead.Hate and conspiracy theories can do good to no one my friend!!

If IK comes in power, then it may turn into reality....:drag:

Ok , but what happens when there is a terrorist attack of the magnitude of Mumbai.... all progress will come to a halt and move in reverse gear .... its not sensible to invest in Pakistan for business case due to looming terrorist threat , Investing in china is a far better option ! our Invested money will be much safer !!!

yes go be so called world supa pawa on bhutan bangladesh nepal Maldives and leave us alone we are so happy without you guys . give them these lessons and enjoy don't look at our side .we admit india as a any other south asian nation nothing more .

If you intend to sarcastically highlight that those are smller league countries , Like it or leave it , Bangladesh is performing economically better than Pakistan ... Bangladesh has got a better name in world affairs than Pakistan(due to terrorism et all) does !

look dude no one is interested investment from bunya here as you can see in thread hardly one pakistani favor it so matter done we hate india and hate to work with india .
Imran bhai ! If few of our own investers aren't serious with our nation then it will teach them some lesson. I've just reservation on quality of projects and sectors where they are willing to invest, Petroleum ,mining ,infrastructure etc? I don't know why don't have they chosen such sectors where they can be qualitative, i.e , Railways etc :confused:

Imran bhai ! If few of our own investers aren't serious with our nation then it will teach them some lesson. I've just reservation on quality of projects and sectors where they are willing to invest, Petroleum ,mining ,infrastructure etc? I don't know why don't have they chosen such sectors where they can be qualitative, i.e , Railways etc :confused:

its environment which need to fix man .its not mean we invite our day one enemy and give them everything for 20bn$ . make it tax free for china and others and give them better environment is good idea .keep away india from pakistan is best way .

Pakistan needs less of this
6112813_k_21.jpg

1c067c6c347ccb0edd7143b83aa2918b.jpg

bilde

karachi_violence.jpg

Pakistan needs more of this
AL18OCT-SLACKISTAN.jpg

20120210_imran-khan_blog_main_horizontal.JPG

National_Assembly_visit_Pakistan_Hanan_Ali_Abbasi_National_Youth_Assembly2.jpg

1-14-2012_30931_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom