What's new

‘India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan’

U should atleast visit West Bengal once!Hope u wont be repenting this post of ur's!

as i can see all of indian trolls living in islamabad? you guys don't even search the threads abut pakistan and just bashing pakistan . its only matter started from 2008 our economy goes dwon what you think abut pakistan its some sub sahara country ? i can say infrastructure in pakistan is better in s.asia but indians can only troll bla bla and sleep

its environment which need to fix man .its not mean we invite our day one enemy and give them everything for 20bn$ . make it tax free for china and others and give them better environment is good idea .keep away india from pakistan is best way .
Looks like our day one enemy is more calculative then our own greedy investers, and If we make our zone Tax free then wat income we will gain in returns? :confused: , Few investers need to watch the conditions with their own eyes instead of watching it in media.

why no banning of Imran Khan. he easily desrves 5 to 6 infractions

lol you acn't evebn build a train engine and you say infrastucture is better?? :rofl: which world are you living in??

is gulf nations build trains or jets ? UAE SAUDI KUWAIT have millions time better then india why ? its money only and work you have worse corruption since 64 years now prove it mushy zia ayoub was corrupt leaders if you can kid .all three ruled pakistan 32 years and make pakistan better then s.asia . 4 years of zardari means end of world ? even in this gov you need to visit thread before open your mouth
http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28647-development-pakistan-105.html

Not true this is all a lie & full of Bull Sh*t.

lol but you can't even repair engines rotting for decades. you have poor intra city transportaion. hours of loadshedding. not suffiecient and decent school/colleges etc then what makes you think you have good infrastructure :cheesy:

only indian yindu trolls can't visit threads like these and bash from bollywood mouth sorry to you but there is something else in pakistan own cars and dewoo service too via motor way we are not indian slums wait for trains 3 days :rofl:

Daewoo_Express.jpg

DaewooM2.jpg

Why dont Inda use the $20 billion to provide toilets to their janta

What's with this obsession with toilets? Sometimes wonder whether there are too many unemployed toilet cleaners on this forum.

What's with this obsession with toilets? Sometimes wonder whether there are too many unemployed toilet cleaners on this forum.

nope so many indians shitting here on forum if they have bathrooms they can go there :rofl:

you sound like a school dropper. is it so? gawaar listen what your countrymen have to say

[video=youtube;PqcXWxAfuIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqcXWxAfuIc&feature=rela

[video=youtube;gYmnPGHBkbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYmnPGHBkb

[video=youtube;ftG22sPJBlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftG22sPJBlI&feature=relate

even in that thread, your country is not looking better than any african country in terms of infra

you stupid your country has some 400mn uneducated public while pakistan has 60mn abut africa :rofl:

More poor' in India than Africa:rofl:
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

lol but you can't even repair engines rotting for decades. you have poor intra city transportaion. hours of loadshedding. not suffiecient and decent school/colleges etc then what makes you think you have good infrastructure :cheesy:
STill ,Still ,Still ! They all consist of toilets, Not a constant hours of loadshedding, sometime rare shortage happens and then it happens but not in all of Pakistan, Secondly once we get rid off this Govern, we have lot better and lot more resources of generating electricity.
Search it!! Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur

STill ,Still ,Still ! They all consist of toilets, Not a constant hours of loadshedding, sometime rare shortage happens and then it happens but not in all of Pakistan, Secondly once we get rid off this Govern, we have lot better and lot more resources of generating electricity.

they forget 10 years works of mushy and GDP 7% they just think pakistan burn in 2008 :rofl:

I am happy to see moderators active in respect of anti India posts. Where Indians go kaboom on Pakistan, they are often absent and watch Indians insulting and abusing Pakistan openly. Strange kind of freedom of speech :crazy:

I am happy to see moderators active in respect of anti India posts. Where Indians go kaboom on Pakistan, they are often absent and watch Indians insulting and abusing Pakistan openly. Strange kind of freedom of speech :crazy:

first page of this thread have only 1 pakistani member post and indians trolled well .but when we answer we are criminals and treat us same as trolls ? if we report its take one more day . i am really now giving up man . what else i have option then to reply them ?:angry: ban to ban hi sahi but i will never silent now on bashing .new members fake ids double ids of indians flooding on forum making us sick day night by trolling and its PAKISTAN defence forum

Back
Top Bottom